Manipur HSLC Admit Card 2022 – Board of Senior Education, Manipur (BSEM) generally releases Manipur HSLC admit card at least 15-20 days before the exam starts. It can be downloaded by the school authorities online at the official website of Manipur Board, bsem.nic.in. However, students have to collect their BSEM 10th admit card 2022 from their respective schools. It consists of important details like exam timings, exam center, roll number, and other important instructions which students must follow inside the examination center. Once the students receive their admit card, they should go through it thoroughly to check for any mistakes. Check more details on Manipur Board 10th Admit Card 2022 from the page below.
Manipur HSLC Admit Card 2022
Download Admit Card Here: A direct link for downloading Manipur HSLC admit card 2022 will be provided here.
Official website: bsem.nic.in
Manipur Board Admit card is released by MBSE which is a mandatory document for any student to appear in their board examination. Admit card has a definite format which is decided by MBSE. Manipur Board Admit Card contains student credentials like roll number etc which might be needed during other entrance examinations.
Manipur Board 10th Admit Card 2022 Release Date
Manipur Board shall release a notification at its official website for the students so that they can collect their admit card from their school. You can check the schedule for the release of BSEM HSLC 10th admit card 2022 from the table below.
|Manipur HSLC Admit Card 2022||Dates (Tentative)|
|Admit Card release date||February 2022|
|Manipur HSLC Routine 2022||March 2022|
How Students Can Obtain their Manipur Board 10th Admit Card 2022?
Students of the Manipur Board can obtain their admit card offline from their respective schools. They are required to physically report at their school as per the schedule and get a hard copy of the admit card. After obtaining it, students must ensure that the details printed on it are correct and that their principal’s signature is affixed on it.
How Schools Can Download Manipur HSLC Admit Card 2022?
Schools can download the admit card for HSLC or class X students online as per the instructions given below.
- First, Visit the official website at BSEM.
- At homepage, click on the HSLC Admit card link.
- Fill in the required details on the new window and then click Submit.
- After the release of the admit card students should contact their respective school authorities to collect it.
Details Mentioned on Manipur Board 10th Admit Card 2022
Students should check mentioned details on the admit card after downloading it:
- Student’s name
- Name of the board and examination
- Students roll number
- Mother’s and Father’s name
- Student’s photograph
- Registration number
- School code and name
- Centre name and code
- Schedule of the examination
- Important Instructions
- Signature of the concerned authorities
What to Carry for Manipur Board HSLC Exam 2022?
On the day of the examination, students are advised to carry the following list of items.
- Manipur HSLC Admit Card 2022
- Valid ID Proof like Adhaar Card or Voter ID
- Students stationery items like pens / pencils or scales etc.
- Water Bottle(Transparent)
Things Not to Carry to Manipur HSLC Exam centre 2022
The Manipur Board restricts the students from carrying the following items to the Manipur HSLC test centre 2022. If any of this is found carrying, then the candidature is cancelled or disqualified.
- Electronic Devices
- Digital Watches
- Paper Bits
- Books and Guides
- Food Items
Important Instructions for Students Appearing for Manipur HSLC Exm 2022
On the admit card, students will see that the following details are mentioned. Students are advised to read all these instructions carefully as they have to follow the same on the exam day.
- Students must check their details mentioned on the admit card whether it is right or not . If not, it must be corrected before the examination.
- Student’s will not be able to enter the examination hall without the admit card. Student’s should be seated in the examination hall 5 minutes before the exam starts.
- Student’s admit cards must have the signature of their respective school authorities. Students must take the signature on the admit card from the invigilators.
Manipur Board Supplementary Admit Card 2022
Students who are going to appear in the improvement or Supplementary exam for class 12th or 10th can take their Manipur Board Admit Card from the authorities at the council office. It is likely to be released in the month of June 2022. The Manipur Board also gives a separate Manipur Board 10th Admit Card for re-appearing cases or improvement, distance learners, vocational students, etc. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry HSLC Admit Card with them on the day of the exam at exam centers. In absence of an admit card, they will not be permitted in the examination hall.
How to download Manipur Board Supplementary Admit Card?
- Firstly go to the official website of Manipur Board i.e cohsem.nic.in
- Click on the Notification section on the homepage.
- New window will open on your screen with List of notifications.
- Now, students have to click on the “admission card ” link.
- Next, Manipur Board Class Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Lastly, students can download and save the admit card for examination.
About Manipur Board
Manipur Board of Secondary Education (MBSE) was established by an act of Manipur legislative assembly in the year 1972 and is responsible for conducting class 10th public examination. The works of the board include recruitment to civil services and civil posts, conducting class 10th, 12th examination, previous year papers, syllabus, result and providing affiliations etc. It is also responsible for maintaining equality, encouraging education development and policies in the state of Manipur.
FAQs on Manipur Board 10th Admit Card 2022
Answer:- BSEM conducts the state high school leaving certificate for annual final examination tests from March to April every year for every government and private school which come under BSEM.
Answer:- Students are required to report at their respective school or at the Board’s office to collect their admit card.
Answer:- Student should immediately report to the headmaster of the school so he/she can get a duplicate admit card slip with updating inconvenience to BSEM officials.