Manipur HSLC Admit Card 2020 – Board of Secondary Education, Manipur (BSEM) releases BSEM 10th admit card 2020. It can be downloaded by headmaster / principal of your respective school. After this, you can obtain the admit card from your respective school. Manipur HSLC board exam 2020 is scheduled to be conducted from February 17 to March 05, 2020. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry a printed copy of the admit card to BSEM exam centre 2020. Check more details on Manipur HSLC admit card 2020 from this page.
Latest: Students can get the admit card for BSEM HSLC exam 2020 from their respective schools.
Manipur HSLC Admit Card 2020
The admit card for Manipu Board HSLC exam is an important verification document which is to be carried by them during the exam. It is to be noted that the admit card is also required for checking Manipur HSLC result 2020, hence, should be kept safe. Check the schedule for Manipur HSLC admit card 2020 from the table below.
|Manipur HSLC Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||Feb 2020|
|BSEM HSLC exam 2020||17 Feb – 05 Mar 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of Manipur HSLC Admit Card 2020 Click Here
Manipur Board HSLC Exam Routine 2020
Students can check the complete exam routine for HSLC exam 2020 from the table below:
|Date and Day||Subject Name|
|17 Feb 2020||English|
|21 Feb 2020||Science|
|25 Feb 2020||Social Science|
|27 Feb 2020||Optional Subjects|
Home Science/ Commerce/ Computer Science/
Higher Mathematics/ Than- ta/ Fine arts/ Eshei Nongmai/
|03 Mar 2020||Mathematics|
|05 Mar 2020||First Language|
Manipuri (MM)/ Bengali/ Gangte/ Hindi/ Hmar/ Kom/ Liangmai/
Mao/ Mizo/Nepali/ Paite/ Ruangmei/ Sanskrit/ Simte/ Thangkhul/ Thadou
Kuki/ Vaiphei/ Zou
Subjects In Leiu First Language
Additional English/ Elementary Hindi/ Eman(MM)/ Eman(RS)
How to Obtain Manipur HSLC Admit Card 2020?
To obtain the admit card for Manipur HSLC exam 2020, you can follow the instructions as provided below:
Step 1: To obtain the admit card, contact the concerned authorities of your respective school.
Step 2: Report at your respective school and get the admit card.
Step 3: Next, the students should cross-check the detail(s) printed on the admit card, then get it rectified as soon as possible.
Step 4: Do not forget to carry the admit card on the day of the exam.
Details on Manipur HSLC Admit Card 2020
Students can check their admit card with the representation given below by us. This is to make you aware of the important details and what to look for in the admit card:
- Name of the student
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Name of the Examination
- Name of Board
- Test Center Details
- Date of the Examination
- Examination Timings
- Reporting Timings
- Important Information
How to Get MBSE HSLC Duplicate Admit Card 2020?
It is though advised to the candidate to keep their admit card safe, however, if due to some reason, they do have lost it, then they can submit an application form to get a duplicate MBSE HSLC admit card. To get a duplicate admit card, you need to download the application form pdf, pay the required amount of fees and submit the application. In case of regular candidates, the application must come through the Head of the Institution from which the candidate appeared at, whereas, in case of private candidate the application should come through the Head of the School from which the candidate appeared at the examination.
Fees: Rs. 100
Documents to submit along with Application for obtaining MBSE HSLC Duplicate Admit Card
- An affidavit sworn before a 1st Class Magistrate by the father / guardian of the candidate or the candidate if he/she is not a minor.
- Police Report with the case diary number.
- A copy of the insertion in the Newspaper for the loss / damage of the certificate.
To download MBSE HSLC duplicate admit card, click on the image below…
Do’s And Don’ts Before the Examination
- Wake early– Students need to wake early on the day of the examination. Why? because this will give your brain enough time to process. This will give you enough time to get ready and prepare some topics as well.
- Have a small breakfast- before leaving for the examination students need to eat a small amount of food. This will give them the energy they need during the examination.
- Ample time to arrive- Schedule your time according to the set timings of the examination. Leave before so that if there is any traffic you will still reach on time and have some time to spare.
- Don’t sleep right before the exam– Students appearing for the examination are advised to not sleep late on the morning of the examination. Your brain takes some time in waking after sleeping so when you think you’ve woken up your brain is not and this can affect your performance in the examination
- Don’t ask people what they have studied– Students often discuss topics of important subjects with they’re friends that is right. But if you ask them what they have prepared and you have not this will make you anxious and the things you have already prepared will be faded.
- Don’t rely on anyone– Students tend to miss some things to prepare for examination because they believe their friends are going to help them. However, during the examination, any kind of discussion can’t be held. Therefore, prepare according to yourself and do not rely on anybody.
All the best for your Examination.
If you have any queries or suggestions please contact us through the comment section below
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.