Manipur HSLC Admit Card 2020 is going to be released by the Board of Secondary Education Manipur (BSEM). BSEM 10th Admit Card 2020 Is going to release by January on the official website which is bsem.nic.in. However, students can check the official notification regarding the admit card on this page. The headmaster/principal of your respective school can only access the admit card by the unique id and password given from the boards. Therefore, to obtain the admit card students need to contact their respective school authorities. Now to know more information about the Manipur HSLC Admit Card 2020 check here.
Manipur HSLC Admit Card 2020 | BSEM 10th Admit Card 2020
Last year the Board of Secondary Education Manipur (BSEM) began the examination for class 10 from February 20 to March 15. Before this the admit card for HSLC released. The admit card being a quite vital document for students and it needs to be handled with safety cause without it you won’t be able to enter the exam hall. To check the important dates of the Manipur HSLC Admit Card 2020 check the table given below:
|BSEM 10th Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||Jan 2020|
|Start of the Examination||3rd week of Feb 2020|
|End of the Examination||3rd week of Mar 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of Manipur HSLC Admit Card 2020 Click Here
How To Obtain Manipur HSLC Admit Card 2020
Students who are confused by the procedure of obtaining the hslc admit card we are here going to provide you with some easy steps. So you can understand it check them in the given section below:
1st Step- First, to obtain the admit card students need to contact the respective school.
2nd Step- Why? because the Board of Secondary Education Manipur (BSEM) provides them a unique ID and password.
3rd Step- These things give access to your school principal or the headmaster to obtain the admit cards.
4th Step- After getting them they signed and stamped it for students.
5th Step- When they are done. They distribute it amongst the students of the respective schools.
6th Step- After getting the admit card students need to make sure that there are no mistakes available in the admit card.
7th Step- If there is any mistake or details missing students are advised to contact the school authority as soon as possible.
8th Step- And if not then keep it safe and take it to every examination with yourself.
Important Details On Your Manipur HSLC Admit Card 2020
Students can check there admit card with the representation given below by us. This is to make you aware of the important details and what to look for in the admit card:
- Name of the Student
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Name of the Examination
- Name of Board
- Test Center Details
- Date of the Examination
- Examination Timings
- Reporting Timings
- Important Information
What If You Have Lost Your Admit Card?
Students tend to have the stress of the examination and in that stress, they forget about plenty of stuff. However, when the time of examination comes closer they try to find those things and couldn’t found them. If you have lost your admit card don’t worry we have the solution here. Students can obtain a duplicate admit card but for that, they have to apply an application form with a sum of fee. the application for regular students needs to come from the head of the institution where they are going to appear for the examination.
Check the form for duplicate admit card here
Do’s And Don’ts Before The Examination
- Wake early– Students need to wake early on the day of the examination. Why? because this will give your brain enough time to process. This will give you enough time to get ready and prepare some topics as well.
- Have a small breakfast- before leaving for the examination students need to eat a small amount of food. This will give them the energy they need during the examination.
- Ample time to arrive- Schedule your time according to the set timings of the examination. Leave before so that if there is any traffic you will still reach on time and have some time to spare.
- Don’t sleep right before the exam– Students appearing for the examination are advised to not sleep late on the morning of the examination. Your brain takes some time in waking after sleeping so when you think you’ve woken up your brain is not and this can affect your performance in the examination
- Don’t ask people what they have studied– Students often discuss topics of important subjects with they’re friends that is right. But if you ask them what they have prepared and you have not this will make you anxious and the things you have already prepared will be faded.
- Don’t rely on anyone– Students tend to miss some things to prepare for examination because they believe their friends are going to help them. However, during the examination, any kind of discussion can’t be held. Therefore, prepare according to yourself and do not rely on anybody.
Official Website- bsem.nic.in
All the best for your Examination.
If you have any queries or suggestions please contact us through the comment section below