Manipur Admit Card 2020 for 11th and 12th has been released in an offline mode. As per the official notification, school heads/ principals have to collect the Manipur Admit Card 2020 from the board’s office. This means that the students have to visit their respective schools to attain the admit card. Council of Higher Secondary Education Manipur (COHSEM) has released the admit card notification on its official website- cohsem.nic.in. Admit card for 10th students is expected to be available soon. Board of Secondary Education Manipur (BSEM) releases the admit card notification on its official website- bsem.nic.in. Scroll down the page to know more about Manipur 10th, 12th Admit Card 2020.
Manipur Admit Card 2020
Manipur board conducts the class 10th and 12th exams in the third week of February. To appear in these examinations, the students need to have access to the admit card. Admit card is a very important document on each day of the exam. It is required at the time of the document verification. To know the important dates regarding class 10th and 12th admit card, let us have a look at the table below.
|Manipur Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|HSLC Admit Card|
|Availability of Admit Card||Feb 2020|
|Exam Dates||17 Feb – 05 Mar 2020|
|Class 11 Admit Card|
|Availability of Admit Card||20 Jan 2020|
|Exam Dates||17 Feb – 26 Mar 2020|
|HSSLC Admit Card|
|Availability of Admit Card||20 Jan 2020|
|Exam Dates||14 Feb – 23 Mar 2020|
How To Obtain Manipur 10th, 12th Admit Card 2020
Manipur board has released the admit card in an offline mode. Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the easy steps for attaining the admit card for both the sessions. The students can follow the same to attain their respective admit card.
Step.1- Firstly, the students need to visit their respective schools to collect the admit card.
Step.2- As you reach the school, you need to contact the concerned authority of the examination.
Step.3- Once you have attained the admit card, the students need to check all the details present on the admit card.
Step.4- If there is any discrepancy in the admit card, get it corrected by the school authorities.
Step.5- Now, take your admit card along with your. Also, do not forget to carry it on each day of examination.
BSEM HSLC Admit Card 2020
BSEM HSLC Admit Card is the admit card issued to all the students of class 10. Manipur board conducts class 10th exams in the month of February. To appear in these exams, the students need to have the admit card. Without the admit card, no students will be allowed to enter the exam hall. Manipur board releases the admit card for all the desired candidates by the first week of February. The admit cardreleases in an offline mode. So, all the students need to visit their respective schools to attain it.
COHSEM HSLC Admit Card 2020
Class 12th admit card is a very important document on the day of examination. Admit card act as an identity proof of the students appearing in the exam. It consists of personal, educational and test centre details of the candidate. Not only this, it also consists of photograph and signature of the students. Manipur Board conducts class 12th exams in the month of February. But before that, the board release the admit card for all the desired students in the month of January. The student needs to make sure that the admit card will be issued only to those candidates who will be having 75% attendance.
Important Instructions For Examinations 2020
When the students will attain their admit card, they are advised to read all the instructions written at the back of it. We have discussed some of the general instructions which a student should keep in mind while appearing for the exam.
- While leaving for the test centre, make sure that you are carrying all the important documents to the exam centre.
- The students need to keep their family members and friends outside the exam centre.
- During frisking and verification of the document, the students need to maintain silence and stay in queue.
- If the students want to go anywhere, you can either go before the exam or after the exam. You can not go anywhere in between the exam.
- Students can not use any abusive language or bad words in the exam hall.
- Authorities will take strict actions against students using unfair mean practices. Also, such students will not be able to give further examination.
- Students can not carry any kind of stationery items such as mobile phones, calculators, smartwatches etc inside the exam centre,
- If any student is having any doubt, he/ she can raise their hand and ask the invigilator present in the room at that time.
- The students need to submit their respective answer sheets to the invigilator present at the end time of the exam.
- No student can not leave the exam hall before the end time of the exam.
All The Best For Exams!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comments in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.