Manipur Admit Card 2020: The admit card for class 10th and 12th students is expected to be available by the end of January and first week of February respectively. Manipur 10th, 12th Admit Card 2020 releases at the school login. Board of Secondary Education Manipur (BSEM) releases the notification regarding the same on its official website- bsem.nic.in. Whereas Council Of Higher Secondary Education Manipur (COHSEM) releases the notification regarding this on its official website- cohsem.nic.in. Manipur board provides the school heads with the unique id and password. This means that the students need to visit their respective schools to collect the admit card. Go through the page to know more about Manipur Admit Card 2020.
Latest: Manipur Board Admit Card 2020 for class 10th and 12th is expected to be released by the end of January and first week of February.
Manipur Admit Card 2020
Manipur board conducts the class 10th and 12th examinations in the month of February. To appear in such examinations, the students need to have an access to the admit card. Last year, the admit card for class 10th was released in January. Whereas, the class 12th admit card was released in the month of February. Looking at the prior stats, we are expecting that the board is going to follow the same schedule. To know the important dates regarding class 10th and 12th admit card, let us have a look at the table below.
|Manipur Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|HSLC Admit Card|
|Availability of Admit Card||Jan 2020|
|Exam Dates||Feb – Mar 2020|
|HSSLC Admit Card|
|Availability of Admit Card||Feb 2020|
|Exam Dates||Feb – Mar 2020|
How To Attain Manipur 10th, 12th Admit Card 2020
Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the easy steps for attaining the admit card for both the sessions. The students can follow the same to attain their respective admit card.
Step.1- Manipur board releases the admit card for both the sessions at the school login. So, only the school heads can download the
Step.2- After downloading the admit card, the school heads will sign all the admit cards duly with a stamp on it.
Step.3- Now, the students need to visit their respective schools to collect their admit card.
Step.4- Once you have reached your school, you need to contact the concerned authority of the examination.
Step.5- Now, collect your admit card. After this, check all the details present on it. If there is any eroor, ask the authority to get it corrected.
Step.6- The students need to take their admit card along with them. Do not forget to carry your admit card on each day of examination.
BSEM HSLC Admit Card 2020
BSEM HSLC Admit Card 2020 is the admit card issued to all the students of class 10. Manipur board conducts class 10th exams in the month of February. To appear in these exams, the students need to have the admit card. Without the admit card, the students will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. Manipur board releases the admit card for all the desired candidates in the month of January. The admit card is issued at the school login. So, all the students need to visit their respective schools to attain it.
COHSEM HSLC Admit Card 2020
Class 12th admit card is a very important document on the day of examination. Admit card act as an identity proof of the students appearing in the exam. It consists of personal, educational and test centre details of the candidate. Now only this, it also consist of photograph and signature of the students. Manipur Board conducts class 12th exams in the month of February. But before that, the board release the admit card for all the desired students. The admit card for class 12th students releases in the month of February. The student needs to make sure that the admit card will be issued only to those candidates who will be having 75% attendance.
Important Instructions For Examinations 2020
When the students will attain their admit card, they are advised to read all the instructions written at the back of it. We have discussed some of the general instructions which a student should keep in mind while appearing for the exam.
- While leaving for the test centre, make sure that you are carrying all the important documents to the exam centre.
- The students need to keep their family members and friends outside the exam centre.
- During frisking and verification of the document, the students need to maintain silence and stay in queue.
- If the students want to go anywhere, you can either go before the exam or after the exam. You can not go anywhere in between the exam.
- Students can not use any abusive language or bad words in the exam hall.
- Authorities will take strict actions against students using unfair mean practices. Also, such students will not be able to give further examination.
- Students can not carry any kind of stationery items such as mobile phones, calculators, smartwatches etc inside the exam centre,
- If any student is having any doubt, he/ she can raise their hand and ask the invigilator present in the room at that time.
- The students need to submit their respective answer sheets to the invigilator present at the end time of the exam.
- No student can not leave the exam hall before the end time of the exam.
All The Best For Exams!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comments in the box provided below!!!