Manipur 12th Improvement Time Table 2021 – Council of Higher Secondary Education Manipur (COHSEM) has released Manipur 12th Improvement exam time table. Students can download the improvement exam schedule from the official website, cohsem.nic.in. However, a direct link for downloading the COHSEM Class 12 Improvement exam routine 2021 is also given below. The exam is going to be held from September 20 to October 5, 2021. For the papers of 100/70 marks, the exam is of 3 hours duration, whereas, for the papers of 40 marks, the exam is of 2 hours. Students can check more details on Manipur board class 12 Improvement time table 2021 from the page below.
Latest: Manipur Board 12th improvement exam time table 2021 released. Check the exam schedule from the table below.
Manipur 12th Improvement Time Table 2021
|Subject Name||Exam Date|
|Chemistry / History / Economics||20 Sep 2021|
|English / Political Science / Statistics / Accountancy||21 Sep 2021|
|Physics / Sociology / Business Studies / Geography / Home Science||22 Sep 2021|
|MIL (Bengal8i / Hindi / Hmar / Kom / Manipuri / Mao La / Mizo / Nepali / Paite / Ruangmei / Tangkhul / Thadou Kuki / Vaiphei / Zou / Gangte / Liangmai) |
OR Alternate English
|23 Sep 2021|
|Biology / Education / Music||24 Sep 2021|
|Mathematics||25 Sep 2021|
|NO EXAM||26 Sep 2021|
|Computer Science / Philosophy||27 Sep 2021|
|Anthropology||28 Sep 2021|
|Elective Language (Bengali / English / Hindi / Manipuri / Biotechnology)||29 Sep 2021|
|NO EXAM||30 Sep 2021|
|Engineering Drawing / Psychology||01 Oct 2021|
|NO EXAM||02 Oct 2021|
|NO EXAM||03 Oct 2021|
|Geology||04 Oct 2021|
|Thang-Ta / Physical, Health Education & Sports||05 Oct 2021|
How to Download the Manipur 12th Improvement Time Table 2021?
To download Manipur Board Class 12 Improvement exam routine 2021, students may follow the instructions given below.
1st Step: Click on the direct link on the page above to download the exam routine.
2nd Step: After this, the candidates can check the exam schedule.
3rd Step: Finally, you can also download and take a printout of the timetable pdf for future use.
Preparation Tips for Manipur Board 12th Improvement Exam 2021
Students who are going to appear for the Manipur Class 12 Improvement exam can take a look at the preparation tips as given below.
- You can prepare a proper time table for yourself so that you could complete the exam syllabus in time. You can also choose the better time for yourself when you can start studying and ensure that you give enough breaks in between.
- Check the Manipur Board 12th syllabus and marks the topics which you have to focus on. By checking the exam syllabus, you will get an idea about the important topics and can help you kickstart your preparation.
- Practice sample papers and past year question papers as much as possible.
- You can also write important topics, formulas, abbreviations, etc. This will come handy at the time of revision.
- During the exam, read the question paper carefully as many student tend to start answering the questions and miss out important details. Hence, be patient when reading the paper.
- If you are stuck at some question, you can leave it and proceed with the next question. In the end, you can solve that question again.
- Avoid silly mistakes like converting to the right decimal places, or like missing the SI units at the end of the answer. These little mistakes will make you lose marks during the examination.
Council of Higher Secondary Education Manipur (COHSEM) Manipur is an education board in the state of Manipur which was established in the year 1972. The board is responsible for conducting the Class 12th board examinations. It also then prepares and publishes the result for the students online at its official website. Besides conducting the annual examination, Manipur Board also prescribes a syllabus & curriculum and controls the functioning of the education system in the state.
All the Best to the students who are going to appear for Manipur Board 12th Class Improvement exam 2021.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.