Maharashtra SSC Hall Ticket 2020 is now available at the school login. So, students can now collect their admit card by visiting their respective schools. Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary (MSBSHSE) has uploaded the hall ticket officially on its website- mahahsscboard.in. To download Maharashtra SSC Hall Ticket 2020 school heads need to enter their user id and password and provide them to the students. Now, to know Maharashtra Board SSC Hall Ticket 2020 in detail check the content below.
Maharashtra SSC Hall Ticket 2020
Maharashtra SSC (class 10th) exams are going to begin from 1st week of March. Now, if we consider last year data then the hall ticket was issued on December 23 and the exams were from March 01 to 22. Now, to know the important dates regarding Maharashtra SSC Hall Ticket 2020 check the table given below.
|Maharashtra SSC Hall Ticket 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||01 Feb 2020|
|Starting of Exams||03 Mar 2020|
|End of the Exams||23 Mar 2020|
Hall Ticket: To check the availability of Maharashtra SSC Hall Ticket 2020 Click Here
How To Obtain Maharashtra SSC Hall Ticket 2020
Maharashtra board makes the availability of the final hall ticket at the school login. Thus, to collect it in a offline mode here we are with the following simple steps.
1st Step- Firstly, students have to contact the school authority to obtain the admit card.
2nd Step- School principals are provided with a unique user id and password to download the hall ticket online and distribute among the students.
3rd Step- Once received your final hall ticket the details present on it need to be verified first.
4th Step- If there are any mistakes contact your school authorities as soon as possible.
5th Step- Do not forget to carry your respective hall ticket on the examination day.
Important Details In Maharashtra Board SSC Hall Ticket 2020
Students need to be aware of the details available in the hall ticket that makes it vital for them. Therefore, we are providing you with them in the given section below:
- Students Name
- Roll Number of Student
- Name of the Board
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Test Center Details (Center Code&Center Name)
- Date of the Examination
- Examination Timings
- Other Important Information
Important Instruction To Follow In the Examination Hall
Students need to know some basic rules they have to follow in the examination. If you do not follow these rules you may end up canceled from your examination. Check them in the list given below:
- Students appearing for the examination has to reach before the set timings. Therefore, they have to leave half-hour before the examination.
- Students having an obsession of an electronic devices or some books related to the examination will not be allowed to enter the examination. However, students can keep their stuff outside the exam hall.
- At the examination hall, students have to carry all the important documents along with stationary no discussion related to this will be tolerated. Therefore, students are advised to pack they are bags a night before the examination.
- Students need to ask any question to the examiner, Meanwhile, they have to handover their answer sheets at the end of the exam.
- Any misbehavior caused by students is not going to be tolerated by the exam conductor. Students involved in this kind of thing is going to be terminated.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques 1: Can I enter the examination centre if I forgot my hall ticket by mistake?
Ques 2: What can I do If I don’t have my Hall ticket attested?
Ques 3: If I’m late to the exam hall by 10 minutes can I enter the examination centre?
Ques 4: If I’m sick can I appear in the exam centre for the examination?
Ques 5: How can I download my SSC Hall Ticket?
Official Website- mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in
All the best for your exams.
If you have any questions or suggestions please refer to us in the comment section below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.