Maharashtra HSC Time Table 2019 has been released. Maharashtra board 12th (HSC) timetable 2019 for science, commerce, and arts stream is now available. The board has released the schedule both for the general as well as the vocational exams. The examinations are going to start from February 21, 2019. Maharashtra HSC Time Table 2019 has announced the time table officially through its website- mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in. Apart from the official site, you can also check your schedule through the link available here. So, students check your schedule now and start preparing.
Maharashtra HSC Time Table 2019| Maharashtra Board 12th Time Table 2019
In the year 2018, Maharashtra board has conducted the examinations in the month of February i.e from 21 to 27. So, keeping in mind the last year data we can predict that Maharashtra HSC time table 2019 will be available in January. But at the same time, the board will release the schedule separately for the general as well as vocational category. Now, here first check the dates of the important events through the table given below followed by the procedure of checking it.
|Maharashtra HSC 2019||Important Dates|
|Date of Examination||21 Feb- 20 Mar 2019|
|Date of Result||May 2019|
Time Table: To check and download your Maharashtra HSC general time table Click Here
To check and download your HSC vocational time table 2019 Click Here
Official Website: mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in
- Also, check the preview of Maharashtra HSC Time Table 2019 from below.
How To Download Maharashtra HSC Time Table 2019
Maharashtra HSC time table 2019 will available in the Marathi and English language. So, now to know the steps involved in downloading the schedule go through the content given below.
1st Step: Visit the link which will be provided on this page or you can also visit the official website for the same.
2nd Step: Now, as you click on the link a login window will appear on your screen.
3rd Step: Maharashtra HSC time table 2019 will appear on your screen.
4th Step: Check the dates of the examinations get noted down separately as per your convenience.
5th Step: As your time table will available in the pdf format. So, download it and start to focus on your preparation.
Some Important Points to Remember
In hustle and bustle, students forget to keep in mind the important things. So, before appearing for the examinations, it is must to know the some of the points which are listed below.
- Do not forget to carry all the important documents along with you such as your Maharashtra HSC admit card and other identities if mentioned to carry to the examination centre.
- Before appearing for the exam make ensure that the details are correctly mentioned in all aspects.
- The duration of the examination is of 3 hours. So, try to implement the time management skills and attempt all the questions of paper.
- Be careful as in the examination hall, you are not allowed to carry any kind of paper or electronic items along with you.
- Also, if you find indulge in borrowing the things or found with the restricted items then it may result in the cancellation of your exams.
- Reach at the examination centre five minutes prior to the scheduled timing in order to avoid the last minute rush.
- Do not panic, have confidence and do well in the examination.
Preparation Tips To Score Good Marks
A student from class 12 is either from science stream or commerce or arts stream. To perform better and score good marks in the examinations it is must to prepare well for them. It doesn’t matter to which stream you belong to. So, here we are with some of the general tips have a look at them.
- firstly go through the syllabus of that particular subject in order to start your preparation
- Make a list of all the topics covered in your syllabus and start preparing each of them.
- Once you all set with from where you have to start then make your own schedule and start following it.
- Do not take too much stress and try to practice more rather than mugging them.
- Try to work on your weaker section as well as your speed.
- Practice the previous year question papers, analyze the cutoff and the weightage of each topic.
- Do work on your mistakes and try to improve them while practicing.