Maharashtra HSC Supplementary Time Table 2018 is available now. All those students who are going to appear for the examinations can now check the schedule of their examination through the content mentioned below. The examinations are going to start from the month of July and will continue till the month of August. Maharashtra board has released the HSC Supplementary timetable online through its official website- mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in. The Maharashtra HSC Supplementary Time Table 2018 is available in the pdf format. Now, through this article, we are going to discuss the procedure of obtaining the datesheet and many more. So, don’t wait, scroll it down and check it now.
Maharashtra HSC Supplementary Timetable 2018
Supplementary is the second chance provided to the students who have not able to clear the examinations in the first attempt. Schedule of an examinations plays a very important role in the better preparation. So, now we are here with Maharashtra HSC Supplementary TimeTable 2018. The students from the Maharashtra board of class 12th check the timetable of their supplementary exams and start preparing for same. Let’s have a look at the table of the important dates given below.
|Maharashtra HSC Supplementary 2018||Important Dates|
|Starting date of Examination||17 Jul 2018|
|End date of Examination||04 Aug 2018|
Time Table: In order to check and download the Maharashtra 12th supplementary time table 2018 Click Here
You can also take the view of the timetable from below.
How to Download Maharashtra HSC Supplementary Time Table 2018
Here, in this section, we are going to discuss the steps involved in downloading the HSC timetable 2018 of supplementary exams. It is advised to all the students that must keep in mind the following steps as given below.
1st Step: Firstly click on the above-mentioned link of Maharashtra HSC Supplementary Time Table 2018.
2nd Step: As you click on the link a new page will open on your screen.
3rd Step: Here is your Maharashtra HSC Supplementary Time Table 2018 in the pdf format.
4th Step: Now, check the schedule of your supplementary time table and download it.
5th Step: You can also take the print out of the timetable as per your convenience.
Some Important Instructions Regarding Maharashtra HSC Supplementary TimeTable 2018
In the following section, some of the important instructions are mentioned. Before proceed further have a look at them.
- Maharashtra board has released the final dates for the supplementary examinations online on its official website.
- Remember there will be no change in the dates. So, start your preparation from now.
- The examination timings of the examinations are from 10:30 am to 1:30 pm.
- Students must reach to the examination hall 5 minutes before the scheduled timings of the examinations.
- The timetable consists of the names of the subject as well as the dates and days of the examination.
- Check your timetable carefully before appearing for the examinations.
- On the day of examination do not forget to carry the important things along with you such as your admit card, stationary items and many more.
- Do not carry any type of paper along with you on the day of examination.
- If you find indulge in borrowing the items or exchanging the sheets then your paper will cancel and you will consider failed in the examination.
- It is advised to all that must have a look at these points very carefully and avoid the last minute hassle and bassle.
Preparation Tips for Maharashtra HSC Supplementary Examination 2018
A supplementary examination is another opportunity provided by the board for the betterment of the future of the students. Therefore, at this point of time students are almost confused that how they can start for their examination. Here are some of the tips which are discussed below.
- As the schedule of the examination is released so, make your schedule in accordance to the timetable.
- Have a look at the question paper you have attempted previously and analyze it.
- Start practice more questions of that question you find difficult to attempt or the section which consists of the questions of more marks.
- You can also refer the books for the same and make your concepts clear.
- Don’t try to remember the things. Try to understand the thins for better results.
Official Website: mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in