Maharashtra HSC Hall Ticket 2020 is available at the school login confirmed by the board officials on contacting them. So, students of class 12th appearing for exams to be held in February 2020 are advised to contact their respective school and collect their admit card. School heads/ principals have provided with a unque id and password to download Maharshtra HSC Hall Ticket 2020 and provided to the students with their signature and the school stamp. Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) upload the hall ticket officially on its website – mahahsscboard.in. Now, to know Maharashtra Board HSC Hall Ticket 2020 in detail check the content below.
Latest: Maharashtra board HSC (class 12th) hall ticket 2020 is available in schools. So, students are advised to contact their respective school authorities.
Maharashtra HSC Hall Ticket 2020
Maharashtra HSC 2020 exams are going to begin from the 3rd week of February. Thus, before this students need to obatin their hall ticket from their respective schools. Any mistake in the spellings of the name of student, photograph, signature etc can be corrected by the school authorities. Last year board has released the hall ticket on December 23 and the exams were from February 21 to March 20. Now, to know the important dates regarding Maharshtra HSC Hall Ticket 2020 check the table given below.
|Maharashtra Board 12th Hall Ticket 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||21 Jan 2020|
|Examination Dates||18 Feb – 18 Mar 2020|
Hall Ticket: To check the availability of Maharashtra Board 12th Hall Ticket 2020 Click Here
Steps For Attaining HSC Hall Ticket 2020
Before appearing in the examinations, it is important for the students to attain the hall ticket. Maharashtra board releases hall ticket at the school login. Here, in this session, we have discussed the steps for attaining hall ticket. The students can follow the same to attain theirs.
Step.1- Since the board releases admit card at school login, the school heads have to visit the official website.
Step.2- After reaching the official website, the school heads need to login using username and password and download the admit card.
Step.3- The registered students have to visit their respective school heads in order to collect the hall ticket.
Step.4- Once you reach the school, contact the concerned authority of the examination.
Step.5- Now, take your admit card and check all the details present on it.
Step.6- After this, you can take your admit card along with you and carry it on each day of examination.
Important Note: The students need to make sure that their admit card is having the sign and stamp of the head of the respective institute.
Importance of Hall Ticket for Class 12 Students
Hall ticket or admit card is an important document on the day of examination.The board appoints an invigilator at the entrance of each exam centre. The main job of the invigilator is to make sure that no student enters the exam centre without the hall ticket. The board made it a compulsion to carry admit card. So that no other person can give the exam except for the real student. Hall ticket consist of some important piece of information which are important at the time of document verification. The list of details present on the hall ticket is as follows:
- Name of the Conducting Body
- Examination’s Name
- Respective Class
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- List of Subjects
- Subject Code
- Exam Timings
- Photograph of the Student
- Signature of the Student
- Some Important Instructions
Some Important Instructions
When the students will attain their admit card, read the instructions written at the back of the hall ticket. Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the important instructions that should be kept in mind while appearing for the exams.
- Before leaving your place, check whether you are carrying all the important documents or not.
- Try to reach the hall ticket at least half an hour before the start time of the exam. Later comers will not be provided with the extra time.
- The students need to corporate with the test centre staff at the time of frisking and document verification.
- Maintain discipline while standing in queue and exam centre corridors.
- Students can not go out during the exam. You can either go before the exam or after the exam.
- Any kind of electronic gadget and unnecessary stationery items are not allowed inside the exam centre. If found any will be kept outside the exam hall. Also, the authority will not be responsible for the misplacement.
- Any student found using unfair mean practices will be expelled from the exams. Also, strict actions will be taken from the concerned authority.
- No student can talk to another student during the exam. You need to take permission from the invigilator first to talk.
- Before leaving the centre, it is important for the students to submit their respective answer booklets to the invigilator present at that time.
- No one will be allowed to leave the exam hall before the end time of examination.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the frequently asked questions by the students related to the admit card.
Ques.1- When is Maharashtra board going to release the class 12th admit card?
Ques.2- From where can we get access to the admit card?
Ques.3- What all details do we come to know from the admit card?
Ques.4- Is it important to carry a colored printout of the admit card?
Ques.5- What are the exam dates for Maharastra class 12th?
Official Website: mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in
All the Best!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comments in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.