Maharashtra Hall Ticket 2022 – Students can download Maharashtra board hall ticket for SSC and HSSC from this page. Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) will release the admit card for class 10 and 12 on the official website mahahsscboard.in. The admit card for class 12 will be released on January 2022 while the admit card for 10th will be released by February 2022. Candidates are required to go to their school for getting their Admit Card. The hall ticket as released by Maharashtra Board contains all the important information regarding the candidate and the examination. Hence, without the admit card no student will be allowed to sit for the exam. Candidates must keep their admit card safe atleast until the exam results are declared.
Maharashtra Hall Ticket 2022
This year both 12th and 10th exams are expected to be conducted in March 2022. Last year more than 13 lakh students registered for Maharashtra 12th exam and more than 16 lakh students registered for Maharashtra 10th exam.
|Maharashtra Hall Ticket 2022||Class 10||Class 12|
|Release of Maharashtra Hall Ticket 2022||January 2022||February 2022|
|Maharashtra exam 2022||March 2022||March-April 2022|
How to Download Maharashtra Hall Ticket 2022?
Students don’t have the access to download the Maharashtra Admit Card online. Only schools can download the admit card and distribute it to the students. If there is any mistake in the details present in the admit card, candidates must inform their teacher immediately. See how to download the admit card:
Step 1: Go to the official website of Maharashtra board, mahahsscboard.in.
Step 2: Now, there you can see the login option for institutes. There, click on SSC if you want to download 10th hall ticket and select HSSC if you want to download the 12th hall ticket.
Step 3: Now provide the login credentials asked on the new page.
Step 4: Download the admit cards and take a printout.
What To Do If Your Maharashtra Hall Ticket Have Any Errors?
After receiving the hall ticket, the candidates must check whether their details are correct or not. If there is any mistake in the hall ticket you should inform your teacher or concerned authorities from your school. Candidates must check the following details:-
- Your Name
- Personal details
Your photo will have the seal/sign of the school head. If the photo is defective, you should inform the principal and the principal will affix another photo and can put seal/sign on that.
Details Present In Maharashtra Board Admit Card 2022
The following details are present in Maharashtra board Hall Ticket:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Roll number
- School code
- School Name
- Subject Name with code
- Exam Timings
- Exam Dates
- Exam Centre Adress
- Sign /seal of school principal
- Important Instructions
Important Instructions For Maharashtra Board Exam 2022
The main and important instructions for the Maharashtra board exam are provided in the hall ticket student may check these instructions before the exam to avoid any last minute hassle. Some of these instructions are given here:
- Reach the exam centre atleast 30 minutes early.
- Make sure to take the admit card and important documents if any.
- You must maintain discipline inside the exam hall and during the admit card verification.
- Do not take any electronic gadgets inside the exam hall.
- Make sure you don’t have any sort of papers or books in your hands or pockets.
- If any kind of malpractices are caught, students will be debarred from the examination.
- Carry mask and sanitizer. N95 mask is preferable. You should wear mask during the whole time.
- Take water bottle as you are not supposed to share or receive items from others.
Few Preparation Tips For Maharashtra Board Exam 2022
Here are a few important preparation tips for students who are writing Maharashtra Board Exam 2022
- Prepare effectively. Create a study plan . Decide how much time you need to spend for each subject and study accordingly.
- Study the syllabus in detail. Especially, solve each and every exercise questions from the textbook.
- Make a chart of weightage marks. Write how much mark is distributed to each chapter. Start the preparation with the chapter that has high weightage mark.
- Improve your time management. Many candidates easily get panicked when the exam is about to finish. This is because of the poor time management. You should set the time and solve previous years question papers. Thus you can practice finishing the exam within the time limit.
- Revision is very important you should revise the whole syllabus atleast twice. Solve previous year questions again and again.
- Take care of your health, by that we mean both mental and physical health. Eat healthy food, reduce screen time, do some activities that are good for your health. Be confident .
Maharashtra Result 2022
The Maharashtra Board results will be released tentatively in the month of June 2022. It will be released on the official website, mahresult.nic.in. Students can download their results online using registration number and another credential as asked. However, the original hard copy of marksheet is distributed by the school. Students must attain a minimum of 35% in each subject to pass the examination.
FAQs on Maharashtra Hall Ticket 2022
No. Candidates are required to go to their school to receive the admit card.
You should immediately inform this to the teacher or concerned authorities.
This is the official website to download Maharashtra board exam results- mahresult.nic.in.
No. Admit card is given for the examination. You should take this to write the exam. While ID card is your identity proof like aadhar card, Voter ID etc
Maharashtra 12th exam will be conducted in March-April of 2022.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.