Maharashtra Hall Ticket 2020 for SSC and HSC students has been issued. School heads/ principals need to login by entering the user id and password to download the Maharashtra Hall Ticket 2020. So, all students of class 10th and 12th have to visit their respective schools to attain their final hall ticket. Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) releases the notification regarding the same on its official website- mahahsscboard.in. Now, to know MAHA Board 10th, 12th Admit Card 2020 in detail check the content below.
Maharashtra Hall Ticket 2020
Last year, hall ticket for class 10th and 12th was released on December 23. Looking at the prior stats, this year board has delayed the availability of hall ticket. The students are going to get their admit card once the school heads have downloaded it and signed it duly. To know more important dates regarding the release of admit card, you can have a look at the table below.
|Maharashtra Hall Ticket 2020||Important Dates|
|SSC Hall Ticket|
|Release of Admit Card||01 Feb 2020|
|Exam Dates||03 Mar- 23 Mar 2020|
|HSC Hall Ticket|
|Release of Admit Card||21 Jan 2020|
|Exam Dates||18 Feb – 18 Mar 2020|
Steps For Obtaining Maharashtra Hall Ticket 2020
Admit card acts as an identity proof of the students appearing in the board. The students can follow the easy steps mentioned below in order to attain the admit card.
Step.1- Maharashtra board releases the admit card for both the sessions at the school login. So, the school heads can login using the user name and password provided by the board.
Step.2- Now, the students have to visit their respective schools to attain the admit card.
Step.3- Once you get the hall ticket, check all the details present on it. If there is an error, get the corrections done.
Step.4- Now, take your admit card along with you. Also, do not forget to carry it on each day of examination.
Maharashtra SSC Admit Card 2020
Maharashtra SSC Admit Card is the hall ticket issued to all the desired students of class 10th. The students need to make sure that the admit card is issued only those who have successfully registered themselves. Maharashtra board releases the admit card at the school login. This means that only the school heads can access the admit card. So, the students need to visit their respective schools. Maharashtra board conducts class 10th exams in the month of March. Before the exams, the board releases the admit card or hall ticket in the month of February.
Maharashtra HSC Admit Card 2020
Annually lakhs of students appear in the class 12th exam. To appear in such exams, the students need to have access to the admit card. Admit card is a very crucial document on the day of examination. It consist of personal, educational and test centre details. Without the access to admit card, the students can not enter the exam hall to give the exam. Class 12th examinations takes place in the month of February. Last year, the board started exams from February 21. However, the hall ticket was available on December 23. While this year, the board has delayed the release of hall ticket.
Some Important Instructions For Exams: Know Here
The students should read all the instructions written at the back of the admit card. Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the important instructions that a student should keep in mind during the exam.
- Check whether you are carrying all the important documents or not before leaving for the exam centre.
- No family member or friend can enter inside the exam hall. The students are advised to keep them outside the exam centre.
- The students need to maintain silence and corporate with the test centre staff during frisking and document verification.
- If any student is having doubt regarding anything, then you can ask the invigilator, The students can not talk to each other.
- Any electronic gadget such as mobile phones, calculators, smartwatches etc are not allowed inside the exam hall. If found any will be kept outside the exam hall.
- Authorities will take strict actions against the students found using unfair mean practices.
- The students can not leave the exam centre before the end time of the exam.
- It is compulsory to submit the respective answer sheet to the invigilator before leaving the exam hall.
Official Website: mahahsscboard.in
All the best for the exams!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comments in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.