KV Admission Result 2019 – The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has issued the first merit list of class 1 school wise. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Result 2019-20 is available online on the official website of the respective schools. So, parents are requested to visit the official website of KV of your region and check out the list. For class 2 to 8, the admission will be done on the basis of the priority category system. The admission for class 9 will be on the basis of the merit list while for class 11, the admission will be done on the basis of the aggregate marks in class 10. The students can get the detailed information about KV Admission Result 2019 by checking the entire page.
KV Admission Result 2019
Before going into depth, the candidates are advised to check the important dates related to the Kendriya Vidyalaya Result 2019-20. So, for the convenience of the students, we are providing the necessary information here in this section. You can check the same by going through the table given below:
|KV Admission Result 2019||Important Dates|
|The Release of Provisionally Admission List for Class-1||26 Mar 2019 (1st List- Available)
09 Apr 2019 (2nd List)
23 Apr 2019 (3rd list)
|Issuance of Selection List Class-2 Onwards||12 Apr 2019|
|Display of Admission List for Class-11||Within 20 Days After the Declaration of Board Results|
Result: Students will be able to Check the KV Admission Result 2019 from the official website: kvsangathan.nic.in.
KV Admission Result 2019: Admission in Class-1
In the first phase, the admission will be done on the basis of the RTE provision. Under RTE, out of the total seats, around 25% of the seats will be filled. It will be filled through the candidates of SC/ ST/ EWS/ BPL/ OBC (non-creamy layer).
If the seats will be vacant after the first phase then the remaining seats will be consumed through the Priority Based System.
Out of the total available seats of fresh admission, 15% of the seats will be filled by the SC candidates and 7.5% will be reserved by the ST category students. The shortfall in the number of seats reserved for SC/ ST will be worked out after considering the number of SC/ ST students under RTE quota.
KV Admission Result 2019: Admission in Class-2 to 8
For class 2 to 8 students, the admission will not be done on the basis of the test. The admission test shall not be conducted for those candidates. For the aspirants of class 2 to 8, the admission will be done on the basis of the Priority Category System. The lottery system will be applicable if the number of applications will be more than the total number of seats available.
KV Admission Result 2019: Admission in Class 9
The test shall be conducted for class 9 students. For them, the merit list will be prepared for each category on priority separately. In the order of the merit list, the admission will be done on the basis of the sequence of priority category system.
- The admission test will be held for subjects such as Hindi, English, Maths, Social Science, and Science.
- The test will be conducted combined for Hindi, English, Maths, Social Science and Science. It will happen for 3 hours and the test will be conducted for 100 marks, 20 marks for each subject.
- To qualify the test, the candidates must secure 33% aggregate marks. The students of SC/ ST category can get the admission after gaining 25% aggregate marks.
KV Admission Result 2019: Admission in Class 11
(For KV Students) In the streams such as Science, Commerce, and Humanities, the students will be able to get admission if he/ she is having the aggregate marks:
- A minimum of 60% marks in all the subjects for the Science stream.
- In all the subjects, the candidates should have 55% marks for Commerce stream.
- If the students are declared in Class 10 exams then they all are eligible to get admission in Humanities stream.
Documents to Carry for Admission
For the admission, the students must have some of the required documents. The documents are different for different category candidates. You can check the same from below:
- Class 1 students will be required to submit the date of birth issued by the authority competent to register births. For the other classes, the DOB will be accepted which will be there on the transfer certificate issued by the respective schools recognized by the State Education Department.
- Proof of the relationship will be required if the student is the grandchildren of the member of parliament and PSU.
- The grandchildren of KVS employees will also have relationship proof.
- If the candidate is from the Scheduled Cast/ Scheduled Tribe/ EWS/ OBC (non-creamy layer)/ BPL then they are required to submit the caste certificate for the same.
- A service certificate showing the number of transfers and stamped by the head of the office having the name, designation and the other important information in the block letters.
- The uniformed defense employees will have to submit the certificate of retirement.
- The residential proof of the students.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.