Kerala SSLC Time Table 2019 has been revised. So, all the students who are going to appear for the examinations for board exams 2019 check out the new exam dates from here. As per the previous dates, there was no gap between social science and mathematics paper. So, now this issue has been solved and the maths paper is shifted by one day. The board has released the revised timetable on the official website i.e. keralapareekshabhavan.in. On November 01 the board has released the time table officially. But now the dates are revised and exams are going to conclude on March 28, 2019. To know more about your Kerala SSLC time table 2019 scroll down the page and attain the entire information.
Kerala SSLC Time Table 2019
The previous session i.e. in 2018 the board organized the exams in different timings. The different timings were 1:45 PM to 4:30 PM, 1:45 PM to 4:00 PM and 1:45 PM to 3:30 PM. This year too it is assumed that the board will follow the same pattern. Now, students can view the dates present in the table. However, we will update these after the official announcement of the timetable.
|Kerala SSLC Time Table 2019||Important Dates|
|The Beginning of the Exams||13 Mar 2019|
|Ending of the Exams||28 Mar 2019|
- Click Here to Download Revised Kerala SSLC HI Time Table 2019.
Check the Entire SSLC Time Table 2019:
|Date and Day||Subject Name||Examination Time|
|13 Mar 2019
|First Language- Part 1
Malayalam/ Tamil/ Kannada/ Urdu/ Gujarati/ Additional English/ Additional Hindi/ Sanskrit Academic/ Sanskrit Oriental- paper 1 (for oriental schools), Arabic Academic/ Arabic Oriental (for Arabic schools)
|1:45 pm- 3:30 pm|
|14 Mar 2019
|First Langauge- Part 2
Malayalam/ Tamil/ Kannada/ Special English/ Fisheries Science (for fisheries technical school)/ Arabic Oriental- paper 2 (for Arabic schools)/ Sanskrit Oriental- paper 2 (for Sanskrit Schools)
|1:45 pm- to 3:30 pm|
|18 Mar 2019
|Physics||1:45 pm- to 3:30 pm|
|19 Mar 2019
|Chemistry||1:45 pm- to 3:30 pm|
|20 Mar 2019
|Language 2 English||1:45 pm to 4:30 pm|
|21 Mar 2019
|Language 3 Hindi/ G.K||1:45 pm- to 3:30 pm|
|25 Mar 2019
|Social Science||1:45 pm to 4:30 pm|
|27 Mar 2019
|Mathematics||1:45 pm to 4:30 pm|
|28 Mar 2019
|Biology||1:45 pm- to 3:30 pm|
Time Table: To check the entire information regarding your Kerala SSLC Time Table 2019 Click Here
Official Website: keralapareekshabhavan.in
How to Download the Kerala SSLC Time Table 2019?
Those who wish to view the exam routine have to follow certain steps. So, here in this section, we have provided them, you can follow these and download the Kerala SSLC Time Table 2019. In order to ease the work of the students, we have also given the link by which you can download the exam routine directly. But we will activate it later soon after the official release of the dates. Now, have an overview of the steps that are present below.
- Visit the official website i.e. keralapareekshabhavan.in to download the Kerala SSLC Time Table 2019.
- After that, you will see the timetable link in the latest news section, click on it.
- After clicking on the SSLC Time Table link, a new page with the exam routine will appear on the screen.
- Check the exam dates carefully and be sure about the dates to avoid any confusions further.
- The timetable will be in the pdf format, download it for your convenience.
Kerala SSLC Exams 2019: Admit Card
Students who will appear for the exams will require the admit card without it they will not be allowed to sit in the exams. So, you can download the admit card from the official website as well as concerned schools also provide it to the students. You can download it by entering your registration number and roll number. It will be available in the pdf format.
Preparation Tips for the Exams
Students who will give the examination will be stressed out and they need someone to help them overcome this situation. So, we are here to motivate students for studying and provide them with useful tips. Have a look at them and also try to follow them.
- Firstly, prepare a well-suited schedule which fulfils all your requirements. Include study breaks, lunch time, playing time etc in it.
- Be practical while preparing the timetable, do not set the goals which you can not complete. So, for it keeps the syllabus in your hand and plans your goals according to it.
- Practice past year papers and sample papers to get a strong hold on writing the answers and finishing the paper in the time limit.
- The best way to score high in the exams is to seek to advise from your teachers and follow their instructions.
- In order to keep yourselves motivated, determined, positive and fresh do meditation and light exercises.
- Revise the topics regularly which you learn to get them concreted in your brain.
We hope our tips prove useful to you. We wish good luck for your exams and preparations. Give your best and aim to achieve high. Make your parents proud of you.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.