Kerala SSLC Hall Ticket 2020 is available from February 19, 2020, at the school login. So, all the students appearing for March exams have to visit their respective schools to collect their SSLC hall ticket. Kerala Pareeksha Bhawan has released the hall ticket notification on its official website- keralapareekshabhavan.in. As per the notification, the school heads have to download the admit card using username and password and distribute Kerala SSLC Hall Ticket 2020 to the students before February 24, 2020. Scroll down the page to know more.
Latest: For Kerala SSLC exam result 2020, then, CLICK HERE.
Kerala SSLC Hall Ticket 2020
Kerala board is going to conduct the SSLC exams in the second week of March. Before this, the admit card for all the desired students is issued in the month of February. Hall ticket is a very important document on each day of examination. No students can enter the exam hall without having access to the hall ticket. Now, to know the important dates regarding Kerala SSLC Hall Ticket 2020, the students can go through the entire page.
|Kerala SSLC Hall Ticket 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||19 Feb 2020|
|Dates of Examinations||10 Mar- 26 Mar 2020|
Hall Ticket: To check the availability of Kerala SSLC Hall Ticket 2020 Click Here
How To Attain Kerala SSLC Hall Ticket 2020
Kerala board has released the hall ticket on the school login. Given below are the simple and easy step to obtain the hall ticket. The students can follow the same to attain theirs.
Step.1- Firstly, the students need to visit their respective schools to collect the admit card.
Step.2- School heads have to login using the school code, username, password and the captcha code provided on the page to download the hall ticket.
Step.3- After collecting your hall ticket, check all the details present on it carefully.
Step.4- If there is any error in it, contact your respective school authorities.
Step.5- Now, take your hall ticket along with you. Also, carry it on each day of examination.
What Does The Hall Ticket Consist of: Know Here
The hall ticket is an identity proof of the student appearing in the exam. The invigilator present at the exam centre makes sure that you do not enter the exam hall without the hall ticket. The list of details present at the hall ticket is as follows:
- Name of the Board
- Examination Name
- Respective Class
- Roll Number
- Enrollment Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- List of SUbjects
- Subject Code
- Test Centre Details
- Photograph of the Student
- Important Instructions
Important Instructions For Examinations
After attaining the hall ticket, the students should read the instructions written at the back of it. Here, in this session, we have discussed some instructions which you need to keep in mind.
- Check whether you are carrying all the important documents or not while leaving your place,.
- Avoid coming late to the exam centre. It will reduce your time to write the examination.
- During frisking and document verification, make sure that you maintain discipline and corporate with the test centre staff.
- During the exam, no student is allowed to go outside the exam hall. You can either go before the exam or after the exam.
- Any student found using unfair means practices will not be allowed to give further examination. The concerned authority will take strict actions against the student.
- Any electronic gadget such as mobile phones, calculators, smartwatches, pagers etc are not allowed inside the exam hall. If found any will be kept outside the exam hall.
- No one is allowed to teach any sheet from the answer booklet. The sheet will not be accepted if the number of pages will be less.
- Do not forget to submit your answer booklet before leaving the exam centre. If the answer booklet is found missing, you will be marked absent.
- No student will be allowed to leave the examination hall before the end time of the examination.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the questions which the students usually ask related to the hall ticket.
Ques.1- When will the board release the hall ticket for class 10 students?
Ques.2- What is the use of hall ticket?
Ques.3- Till when do we need to keep the hall ticket with us?
Ques.4- When will the hall ticket be available?
Ques.5- When will the sslc examinations take place in the upcoming academic session?
Official Website: keralapareekshabhavan.in
All the Best!!!
If you have any doubts regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.