Searching for Kerala SSLC Hall Ticket 2020? If yes, then you are on the right page. Go through the entire content to know more details. Kerala board is expected to be release class 10 hall ticket by the month of February 2020. Kerala SSLC Hall Ticket 2020 is released at the school login. The notification regarding the same is released at the official website- keralapareekshabhavan.in. To download the hall ticket, the school heads are provided with the user name and password. So, the students need to visit thier respective schools to collect Kerala SSLC Hall Ticket 2020. Through this articles, you will get to know the important dates, how to attain hall ticket, instructions for examination and other details regarding class 10 hall ticket.
Latest: Kerala SSLC Hall Ticket 2020 is expected to be available in the month of February 2020. Keep visiting our page for more latest updates.
Kerala SSLC Hall Ticket 2020
In 2019, kerala board conducted class 10 examinations from March 13 to 28. However, the students had to attain their hall ticket to appear in these examinations. The hall ticket was released in the month of February last year. Therefore, it is expected that the board is going to follow the same schedule this year too. Now, before moving forward, let us look at the table below to know the important dates regarding class 12 hall ticket.
|Kerala SSLC Hall Ticket 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||Feb 2020|
|Dates of Examinations||Mar 2020|
Hall Ticket: To check the availability of Kerala SSLC Hall Ticket 2020 Click Here
How To Attain Kerala SSLC Hall Ticket 2020
Students searching for their class 10 hall ticket can follow the steps mentioned below to attain the hall ticket.
Step.1- Kerala board release the hall ticket at the school login. The username and password to download the hall ticket will be provided to the school heads.
Step.2- Now, the school heads need to login at the official website. After filling the details, they can download the hall ticket.
Step.3- The students need to visit their respective schools in order to attain the admit card.
Step.4- Once you have reached your school, you need to contact the concerned authority of the examination.
Step.5- After collecting your hall ticket, check all the details carefully. If there is any correction, contact the authority.
Step.6- Now, take your hall ticket along with you. Also, carry it on each day of examination.
What Does The Hall Ticket Consists of: Know Here
The hall ticket is an identity proof of the student appearing in the exam. The invigilator present at the exam centre makes sure that you do not enter the exam hall without the hall ticket. The list of details present at the hall ticket is as follows:
- Name of the Board
- Examination Name
- Respective Class
- Roll Number
- Enrollment Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- List of SUbjects
- Subject Code
- Test Centre Details
- Photograph of the Student
- Important Instructions
Important Instructions For Examinations
After attaining the hall ticket, the students should read the instructions written at the back of it. Here, in this session, we have discussed some instructions which you need to keep in mind.
- Check whether you are carrying all the important documents or not while leaving your place,.
- Avoid coming late to the exam centre. It will reduce your time to write the examination.
- During frisking and document verification, make sure that you maintain discipline and corporate with the test centre staff.
- During the exam, no student is allowed to go outside the exam hall. You can either go before the exam or after the exam.
- Any student found using unfair means practices will not be allowed to give further examination. The concerned authority will take strict actions against the student.
- Any electronic gadget such as mobile phones, calculators, smartwatches, pagers etc are not allowed inside the exam hall. If found any will be kept outside the exam hall.
- No one is allowed to teach any sheet from the answer booklet. The sheet will not be accepted if the number of pages will be less.
- Do not forget to submit your answer booklet before leaving the exam centre. If the answer booklet is found missing, you will be marked absent.
- No student will be allowed to leave the examination hall before the end time of the examination.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the questions which the students usually ask related to the hall ticket.
Ques.1- When will the board release the hall ticket for class 10 students?
Ans.1- Kerala board releases the hall ticket for class 10 students 2 to 3 weeks before the commencement of the examination.
Ques.2- What is the use of hall ticket?
Ans.2- The hall ticket is required to get the entry into the exam hall. No student will be allowed to enter the exam hall if they are not carrying the hall ticket.
Ques.3- Till when do we need to keep the hall ticket with us?
Ans.3- The students need to keep their hall ticket until the release of the result. The students need to enter their hall ticket number to check the result.
Ques.4- When will the hall ticket be available?
Ans.4- As per the previous year schedule, the board is going to release the hall ticket in the month of February 2020.
Ques.5- When will the sslc examinations take place in the upcoming academic session?
Ans.5- Previously, class 10 examinations took place from March 13 to 28. Hence, we expect that the board will conduct class 10 exams in the month of March 2020 only.
Official Website: keralapareekshabhavan.in
All the Best!!!
If you have any doubts regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!