Kerala Plus Two Time Table 2021 – Department of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala (DHSE) has released the revised Kerala Plus Two time table online at dhsekerala.gov.in. According to the revised schedule, the exams are going to be held from April 8 to 26, 2021, and the exam for the Arts stream is scheduled to start from April 8 and will conclude on April 22. Students must check the schedule properly as released by the Kerala Board and appear for the same accordingly. The exam starts from 9:40 AM to 12:30 PM. Check more details on Kerala Plus Two time table 2021 from this page.
Kerala Plus Two Time Table 2021
- Practical exam dates – To be announced
- Release of Kerala Plus Two Hall Ticket 2021 on – 10 Mar 2021
|Important dates||Second Year Subjects|
|8 Apr 2021||Sociology, Anthropology, Electronic Service Technology (old), Electronic Systems|
|9 Apr 2021||Chemistry, History, Islamic History & Culture, Business Studies, Communicative English|
|12 Apr 2021||Biology, Electronics, Political Science, Sanskrit Sahitya, Computer Application, English Literature|
|13 Apr 2021||Part II Languages, Computer Information Technology (old), Computer Science And Information Technology|
|17 Apr 2021||Mathematics, Part III Languages, Sanskrit Sastra, Psychology|
|20 Apr 2021||Part I English|
|22 Apr 2021||Physics, Economics|
|24 Apr 2021||Geography, Music, Social Work, Geology, Accountancy|
|26 Apr 2021||Home Science, Gandhian Studies, Philosophy, Journalism, Computer Science, Statistics|
Kerala Plus two time table 2021 for Arts subject
|Important dates||2nd Year Subjects|
|13-Apr-2021||PART – II- Languages|
|22-Apr-2021||Part I English|
Click Here to check Kerala Plus Two exam notification 2021.
Who is Eligible for Kerala Plus Two Exam?
Students who fulfill the eligibility criteria as specified by the Kerala board can appear for the exam in the year 2021. All candidates have to carry KSEEB admit card.
- Candidates admitted Higher Secondary Course through School/Open School or have appeared for all subjects in the First Year HSC Mar 2020 / 1st year HSC Improvement / supplementary exam Dec 2020.
- Those admitted to the Higher Secondary course through School/Open School and appeared for all subjects at any of the 1st year HSC exams from March 2009 onwards but were unable to register for the 2nd year HSC can register and appear for this examination. However, they can register only if they have obtained re-admission to the Second Year course through School/Open School in 2020 – 2021.
- Students admitted to the 2nd year HSC course from other Boards / Institutions and who registered and appeared for all subjects as lateral entry at the 1st year HSC improvement examination Dec 2020.
- Students readmitted to the Second Year Higher Secondary Course through Open School during 2020 – 2021 and appeared for all subjects in the 1st year higher secondary improvement exam 2020 as lateral entry candidates.
- Those who readmitted to the 2nd year higher secondary course in March 2020 and completed the 2nd year course. But later canceled their registration for the 2nd year HSC exam in March 2020.
- Those who appeared for the Higher secondary course in the year 2008-2009/2009- 2010 onwards and did not appear for all subjects at the class 11th exams conducted from 2009 to 2019 but the later appeared for the remaining subjects in 1st-year HSC exam 2020 can appear for this examination. They are eligible only if they have obtained readmission to the Second Year Course in 2020 – 2021.
- Registered for the Second Year Higher Secondary Examination March 2020 but could not attend in all / few subjects in the March / SAY exam 2020.
- Those who obtained D+ Grade or above in a particular subject in March or SAY Examination conducted from 2010 onwards. Students can appear for those subjects provided they have already appeared for the First Year papers of those subjects in the First Year Improvement / Supplementary exam 2020.
How to Download Kerala Plus Two Time Table 2021?
The candidates can download the time table from the official website of the Kerala board. So, here, we have provided the steps to do so. For the availability of the time table. You can check the points below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page to download the date sheet.
Step 2: Once you click on the link, the time table pdf will appear on the screen.
Step 3: Finally, the students can check the exam schedule and you can also download the same on your device.
List of Subjects in Kerala Board Class 12 Exam
The list of subjects with practical evaluation for Kerala board class 12 is as follows:
- Computer Science
- Computer applications
- Accountancy with computer accounting
- Communicative English
- Home Science
- Social work
- Gandhian Studies
- Electronic systems
- Computer science and Information Technology
- Computer Information Technology (o.s)
- Electronic service technology (o.s)
How to Start Preparing for Kerala Plus Two 2021 Exams?
Students usually feel nervous while managing their studies with other activities. So, here we are providing tips to improve your preparations:
Preparing Schedule: The first step is to pre-plan everything. Make a to-do list and complete your task accordingly. Fix a maximum time for weak topics and practice them until you get a stronghold on them.
Time Management: Students usually avoid their regular activities while making their timetable for board exams preparations. This is totally wrong. You should make a time table that contains the study break.
Analysis of Question Paper: You can analyze the Kerala plus two past years model papers to get an idea about the variety of questions. With the help of analysis, you can understand the marking scheme and weightage of different topics.
Books to Refer: The books are very helpful to decide your success in the exams. For Science, you can opt for Pradeep, S. Chand; Maths from RD Sharma and English from BBC, Arihant, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Related to Kerala Plus Two Time Table 2021
The practical exams of class 12 Kerala board are expected to be held from the second week of February 2021.The admit card is same for theory and practicals.
The date sheet for Kerala board class 12 students will be available in the third week of November 2020.
You can download the time table / result online from the official website of the board i.e. dhsekerala.gov.in.
The exam timing for the subjects without practical is expected to be 10:00 am to 12:45 pm. Subjects with Practicals except for Biology & Music could be from 10:00 am to 12:15 pm. For Biology, the timing could be from 10:00 am to 12:25 pm and for Music, 10:00 am to 11:45 am. These are the timings provided on the basis of last year’s date sheet. Actual timings would be mentioned on the time table.
If you any question for Kerala Plus two Time Table 2021 / result, then let us know in the comment section below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.