Here’s a good news for the students looking for the Kerala Plus Two SAY/Improvement Time Table 2018. The board has released the timetable in June 2018. They can download it from the official website i.e. dhsekerala.gov.in. In order to appear for the examinations, students filled the application forms. All the students registered successfully for the compartment examination. Although the Compartment examinations will be starting from June 13, 2018. While it will end on June 20, 2018. Students who wish to look at the complete timetable can go through it. They can attain the full information regarding the supplementary exams from this page. Also, scroll down the page to know the important dates.
“Are you looking for DHSE Plus One Improvement Result 2018? Let us know in comments below about which result are you looking for!”
Kerala Plus Two SAY/Improvement Time Table 2018
The board has already released the Kerala Plus Two SAY/Improvement Time Table 2018. Here on this page, you can check the examination dates for various subjects and further prepare accordingly. We have given below the important dates of the examination, check them carefully.
|Date and Day||Timings||Subjects|
|13 Jun 2018|
|Accountancy; History; Islamic History and Culture; Communicative English; Electronics Service Technology|
Physics; Geography; Music; Gandhian Studies; English Literature
|14 Jun 2018|
| Economics; Journalism|
Geology; Statistics; Home Science; Computer Application
|18 Jun 2018|
|Business Studies; Sociology; Philosophy; Anthropology|
Chemistry; Sanskrit Sastra; Political Science
|19 Jun 2018|
|English (Part 1|
Part 2 Languages Computer Information Technology
|20 Jun 2018|
|Mathematics; Part 3 Languages; Psychology; Sanskrit Sahitya|
Social Work; Biology; Computer Science; Electronics
FN and AN refers to the timing slots of the examination in the table. Different subjects have different timings such as subjects with practical have different timing than the subject without practical.
- Subjects without Practical- FN (9:30 AM to 12:15 PM)
AN (2:00 PM to 4:45 PM)
- Subjects with Practical- FN (9:30 AM to 11:45 PM)
AN (2:00 PM to 4:15 PM)
For Biology- 2:00 PM to 4:45 PM
For Music- 2:00 PM to 3:45 PM
DHSE Kerala Arts Supplementary Time Table 2018
The DHSE Kerala Supplementary Time Table 2018 for Arts stream is given below. The timetable given below depicts the exams for the optional papers in the arts stream. The examination will start from June 13, 2018. While it will conclude on June 19, 2018. Students who will appear for these subjects can refer the given table below.
|Date and Day||Timing||Subjects|
|13 Jun 2018||FN|
|14 Jun 2018||FN|
|18 Jun 2018||FN||Sanskrit|
|19 Jun 2018||FN|
|Part 1 English|
Part 2 Languages
FN and AN refers to the different timings of the examination. FN means examination in morning session i.e. from 9:30 am to 12:15 pm. Whereas AN refers to the evening slot of the examination i.e. from 2:00 pm to 4:45 pm.
How to Download the DHSE Kerala Supplementary Time Table 2018?
Students want to prepare for their examination and they have to access the Kerala Plus Two SAY/Improvement Time Table 2018. So to lessen their work we have provided below the steps to download the Time Table. Read them carefully and for your ease download the date sheet.
- Click on the link present on the page to download the Kerala Plus Two SAY/ Improvement Time Table 2018.
- A new page with the timetable will appear on the screen.
- In order to avoid any anomaly check the dates for the examination carefully. The timetable will be in pdf format.
- However, it is advised to download the timetable for your ease.
Preparation Tips for the Students
Students preparing for Kerala supplementary examination are worried about their exam. So to motivate them and help them curb the stress we are here with some preparation tips. In order to feel encouraged during preparation and examination student must read these tips.
- Firstly set a proper timetable for studying. Allot your time according to your strengths and weakness. It means to spend more time on weak topics than strong topics.
- In order to feel always motivated do meditation early morning. Also, spend some time in nature while observing its beauty as it will calm down your mind.
- The most important thing to do is to keep yourself away from the negative thoughts. As negative thoughts will prevent you from reaching your target.
- Give regular revision to all the topics.
- At first study the most important things than unimportant topics.
We hope all the aspiring students for Kerala Class 12th Supplementary Exam secure good marks. Try to prepare well for the examination and make your parents proud.
Good luck from Aglasem Team!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.