Kerala Plus Two Public Exam Time Table 2018 has been released by the Department of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala. Candidates in class 12th can now check the time table for the examination. The exams are starting from March 07, 2018. The exam will be conducted in single shift only and the timing for paper is from 01:45 pm onwards. Candidates are required to appear for the exam for which they are eligible. The last date of the exam as per the Kerala HSE Time Table 2018 is different for various streams. Candidates can check all the details related to the timetable from article below.
Latest: The date sheet of Kerala HSE Timetable has been revised, check the new schedule below.
Kerala Plus Two Public Exam Time Table 2018
Kerala Plus Two exams 2018 are going to start at 1:45 pm on the dates mentioned in the timetable. However, there time duration for which paper will be conducted differs from paper to paper.
Schedule for Art High School Leaving Certificate (AHSLC) 2018
You will be able to check Kerala Plus Two Result 2018, after the completion of Plus Two exams.
Download: Candidates can download PDF Format of Kerala AHSLC Date Sheet 2018 from here.
Important Dates for Technical High School Leaving Certificate (THSLC) 2018
Download: Candidates can download Kerala THSLC Date Sheet 2018 in PDF format from here.
Schedule for Technical High School Leaving Certificate (THSLC) 2018 (Hearing Impaired)
Download: Candidates can get Kerala THSLC Date Sheet 2018 in PDF format by clicking here.
What After Getting Kerala Plus Two Public Exam Time Table 2018?
Students who will appear for AHSLC and THSLC 2018 Exam must follow the instructions given below:
- You need to mark all the dates of examination for which you are eligible. This will minimize the chances of missing any exam.
- Paper will start at 1:45 pm on the date as specified in Kerala Plus Two Public Exam TIme Table 2018.
- Make a time table to study and make schedule on the basis of the date sheet. Priority must be given to paper which is going to be conducted earlier.
- Get admit card from your school and check the details mentioned in it.
- Search the exact location of examination venue atleast before day or two. This will be helpful as you will be able to reach for exam in hassle-free manner on time.
- Entry to the examination hall will start 30 minutes before the commencement of paper.
- After getting question paper, spend 15 minutes to read the paper and other important instructions mentioned on question paper or answer booklet.
- Mark the questions which you are going to attempt first. In this manner, you can complete the paper in time.
How to Prepare After Obtaining Kerala Plus Two Public Exam Time Table 2018?
Candidates appearing must be focused as not much time is left before Kerala Plus Two Exam 2018 commences. For the same reason, you must start revising for the exam. Make a timetable deciding the time to be given to revise each and every subject for which you are going to appear.
Start revising the topics you have already done. This is not a good time to understand and learn new topics as you will not get sufficient time to get hands on it. Also, you can get previous year question papers and start solving it. In this manner, you will have an idea on what type of questions are being asked and preparation could be done on that basis. At last but not the least, make quick notes or highlight key points while revising. This will assist you to quickly go through the topic during last time preparation.
While preparing for the exam you must also keep a check on your health. It is not a good habit to ignore well being of oneself while studying. You must take adequate sleep and take out some time from daily routine to do exercise in order to relax and calm your mind. Also, adopt healthy eating habits as you will be able to perform only if you are fit and sound.
In-case you have any questions regarding Kerala Plus Two Public Exam Time Table 2018, let us know through comment section below. We will try our best to eliminate the doubts from your mind.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.