Kerala Plus One Improvement Time Table 2020 – Directorate of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE)has released Kerala plus one improvement time table online at dhsekerala.gov.in. The exam is going to be held from December 18 till 23, 2020. As per the time table released online, the supplementary exam is going to be held in two shifts. First shift will commence at 10 am, while the second shift will start at 2 pm. Students must appear for the exam as per the schedule mentioned on Kerala +1 improvement time table 2020. You can check more details on Kerala plus one improvement time table 2020 from this page below.
Latest: Kerala Plus One Improvement Result 2020 Announced. Direct link to check result here, CLICK HERE.
Kerala Plus One Improvement Time Table 2020
Only those candidates who submitted their Kerala plus one improvement exam before the last date by paying the required amount of fee will be eligible to appear for the improvement exam. It will be held at exam centers located in Kerala, Lakshadweep and UAE. Students can check the complete time table for Kerala Plus one improvement exam 2020 from below:
|Exam date||Forenoon Shift||Afternoon Shift|
|18 Dec 2020||ACCOUNTANCY, HISTORY,|
ISLAMIC HISTORY & CULTURE,
ELECTRONICS SERVICE TECHNOLOGY (OLD)
|PHYSICS, GEOGRAPHY, MUSIC,|
GANDHIAN STUDIES, ENGLISH LITERATURE
|19 Dec 2020||ECONOMICS, JOURNALISM||GEOLOGY, STATISTICS, COMPUTER APPLICATION,|
|21 Dec 2020||BUSINESS STUDIES, SOCIOLOGY, PHILOSOPHY|
|CHEMISTRY, SANSKRIT SASTRA,|
|22 Dec 2020||ENGLISH (PART I)||PART II LANGUAGES, COMPUTER INFORMATION|
TECHNOLOGY (OLD), COMPUTER SCIENCE AND
|23 Dec 2020||MATHEMATICS, PART III LANGUAGES,|
PSYCHOLOGY, SANSKRIT SAHITYA
|SOCIAL WORK, BIOLOGY, COMPUTER SCIENCE,|
Kerala Plus One Art Higher secondary Improvement / Supplementary exam 2020 for Part-III optionals
|Exam date||Forenoon Shift||Afternoon Shift|
|18 Dec 2020||Sanskrit||—|
|19 Dec 2020||Main||Subsidiary|
|21 Dec 2020||Literature||Aesthetics|
|22 Dec 2020||Part – I English||Part – II Language|
Timings for Kerala Plus one Improvement Exam 2020
The exam for +1 improvement / supplementary exam is going to be conducted in two shifts as mentioned below –
Timings for subjects without practical
Forenoon (FN) shift – 9.30 AM to 12.15 PM
Afternoon (AN) shift – 2.00 PM to 4.45 PM
Timings for subjects with practical (except for Biology and Music)
Forenoon (FN) shift – 9.30 AM to 11.45 AM
Afternoon (AN) shift – 2.00 PM to 4.15 PM
Timings for Biology and Music exam
- For Biology – 2.00 PM to 4.25 PM
- For Music – 2.00 PM to 4.25 PM
Who Can Appear for DHSE Kerala Plus One Improvement Exam 2020?
Candidates who fall under any of these categories are eligibility to apply and appear for the improvement exam:
Eligibility for Regular candidates
- Should have appeared for +1 exam in March 2020 can apply for up to three subjects for improving their scores in those subjects.
- Those who could not appear for the exam in March 2020 due to any reason can register for the exams which they missed.
Eligibility for Lateral Entry Candidates
- Those who have been admitted Second Year Higher Secondary course from other Boards/Institutions during 2020-2021 can register and appear for all subjects as lateral entry candidates.
- It is to be noted that such students will be eligible to register for the Second Year Higher Secondary Examination March 2021 only if they appear for this exam.
Eligibility for re-admitted candidates
- Those re-admitted for the Second Year Higher Secondary Course in the year 2020 and those candidates who cancelled their 2020 Second year examination are also eligible to register to retain their scores as obtained in Kerala plus one exam previously.
How to Apply for Kerala +1 Improvement Exam 2020?
Students need to successfully register for the exam to be eligible to appear for the exam. The application form can be obtained from their schools where they appeared for the Examination of March 2020 or from the School where they are studying and must be submitted to the school principal along with the necessary fee. You will need to get your passport size photo attested by the Principal to be pasted in the space provided in the application form.
Fee for Improvement exam – Students will need to pay the following amount of fee to submit the form.
|Fee for Improvement/Supplementary Examination||Rs. 175/- per paper|
|Fee for Certificate||Rs. 40/-|
How to Download Kerala +1 Improvement Time Table 2020?
The improvement exam time table is released by online mode only. Hence, to download it, you may follow the instructions as provided below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page to download the improvement time table.
Step 2: After this, the time table pdf will appear on the screen.
Step 3: Check the exam schedule and you may also download the pdf for further reference.
Details Available on Kerala class 11 Improvement Time Table 2020
The time table consists of some important information for the improvement exam. The same can be checked by the students from below:
- Date of Examination
- Day of Examination
- List of Subject
- Time Schedule
- Part- I, II, III
How to Prepare for Kerala Pus One Improvement Exam 2020?
The compartment exam is the second chance given to the students to pass the class 11th with minimum qualifying marks. Hence, it is advised to the students to not leave any stone unturned. In the section below, we have provided some preparation tips which you can follow to prepare well for the exams.
- It is better that you prepare a study plan for preparing for the exam. This will help you be in discipline and complete the syllabus before the exam.
- You have already completed the syllabus while preparing for the main exam, therefore, for the supplementary exam, you need to focus on topics which you left during preparation.
- See what mistakes you did in the previous exam and do not repeat them again.
- Solve past year question papers and sample papers as much as you can.
All the Best!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.