As per the latest news, Karnataka SSLC Time Table 2019 has been released. For the SSLC standard, the candidates can appear for the board exams from March 12 to April 04, 2019. You can download it from kseeb.kar.nic.in. A few days ago, the Department of Pre University Education has released the Karnataka Time Table 2019. The time table is available for the 2nd PUC standard. The exams for class 12 will be held from March 01 to March 18, 2019. The timing of the exams is from 10:15 am to 1:30 noon. However, candidates can get the Karnataka Time Table 2019 from the official website pue.kar.nic.in. To get the detailed information about Karnataka Time Table 2019. you are advised to scroll down this page.
Karnataka Time Table 2019
The 2nd PUC exams will end within 15 days. Candidates are having holidays or gap on Sunday only. SSLC exams will end within 15 days too. For a better understanding of Karnataka Time Table 2019, you can check the table given below:
|Karnataka Time Table 2019||Important Dates|
|For Class 10|
|The Start of Board Exams||21 Mar 2019|
|The Exams will End on||04 Apr 2019|
|For Class 12|
|The Exams will Begin from||01 Mar 2019|
|The Exams will be Finished||18 Mar 2019|
How to Download Karnataka Time Table 2019?
As you know that Karnataka Time Table 2019 is very important for the candidates to have. The time table gives various benefits to the students. Thus, for the betterment of the students, we are providing the ways to download the time table. You can check it from the points given below:
Step-1: Visit the official website of Karnataka board. You can log on to the website by hitting the link that we have provided.
Step-2: When you will reach the homepage of the website, you will get the link of “Karnataka Time Table 2019”. The website of SSLC and PUC is different. So, you will have to reach the page accordingly.
Step-3: Once, you will hit the link, you will be redirected to a pdf file. This pdf file is the time table.
Step-4: Now, check your date sheet and take the printout of it for the further use.
Particulars Present on Karnataka Time Table 2019
Once, you will get Karnataka Time Table 2019. You will be able to see the various information present on it. You can get an idea of the particulars present on the time table from the points given below:
- Conducting Body (i.e. Board’s Name)
- Board’s Address
- Class Name
- Subject Name
- The Codes of the Subjects
- The Time Slot and the Time Duration of the Exams
- Exam Dates
- Day of the Exams
- Other Necessary Information
Karnataka Time Table 2019: How to Prepare for Biard Exams?
A better preparation is mandatory for the students to get the maximum marks. You can do so by making a proper schedule, healthy diet and through some other factors. To know the mantra to get good marks in the board exams, you are advised to go through the points given below:
Make a Balanced Schedule: A proper time table is very necessary for the students. It will help you in getting good marks. Make a balanced schedule. It means that you should get the time for the studies and for the other activities as well. Also, take care of your interests. If you like to study in the morning then make the schedule accordingly. But if you are a night person then you should have a longer time for the studies at the night.
Eat Healthy Food: A balanced Food is also very important for the students. However, most of the students leave the food or do not eat it properly. But you must remember that if you will not be healthy then there will be no benefit of the studies. So, eat healthy food.
Do Not Get Stressed: Never take the stress. If you will be stressed then you will feel nervousness and it might ruin your exams. So, be happy and confident about the exams.
Solve Previous Years’ Question Papers: In your to-do list, keep a section of the previous years’ practice. I am telling on the basis of the personal experience. Solve the last five years’ question papers and definitely, it will help you in the exams. You will surely get the previous questions in your question paper.
What to Do or Not to Do in Board Exams
The students who are going to appear for the board exams must know some important points related to it. If you are a bit confused about the actions that you should take or should avoid then you can read this section happily. We are providing some of your concerns here. To check it, you can go through the points given below:
- First of all, check the time table very carefully. Check which exam will be held on which date and at which time.
- Again, we are reminding that you must have the admit card at the time of going for the exams. Otherwise, you will not be allowed to do the exams.
- For the candidates, it is mandatory to have the correct details on the admit card. At the time of downloading or after you see any invalid or incorrect information on the admit card then you should contact your schools or the board.
- You should reach the exam centre half an hour before the reporting time.
- Before writing the exam, you must ensure that you have filled all the details of the answer sheet correctly.
- In the exam hall, you must not have any unfair means such as the mobile phone, camera etc. Otherwise, the board will not allow you to appear for the exams.
- Candidates should write the answers clearly. There must not be the mess between two answers. Keep your handwriting clean and you can also use a line to divide the answers.
- Do not borrow anything from anyone. Keep your own pieces of stuff. If you want to get anything then ask it to your invigilator.