Karnataka SSLC Time Table 2021 – Karnataka SSLC 2021 exams to be held on July 19 and July 22, confirmed by Minister S Suresh Kumar. The exams will be held from 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM. The exam will be held for only two subjects – one would be language while the other would be a multiple-choice question on science, math and social sciences. The decision to conduct the Karnataka state board exam 2021 class 10 has been taken as some of the students earlier did not appear for class 9 examinations. The exams will be held offline mode by Karnataka Board. Students can download the revised Karnataka SSLC time table online at sslc.karnataka.gov.in. At the designated examination centres, only those teachers who are vaccinated will be present. Check more details on Karnataka SSLC time table 2021 from this page.
Latest: Karnataka SSLC Result 2021 Today, Click Here to get the direct link to check the result.
Karnataka SSLC Time Table 2021
Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) conducts Karnataka SSLC time table . For the exam, the board releases Karnataka SSLC hall tickets. These are also released online, at sslc.karnataka.gov.in.
- Issuance of Hall Tickets to School Heads – 29 June 2021
|Subject Name||Exam Date|
|Maths, Science and Social Sciences (MCQ Format)||19 Jul 2021|
|Languages||22 Jul 2021|
Karnataka SSLC Exam 2021: SoPS and Important Exam Instructions
Students can check the important guidelines as released by the state government for conduct of SSLC examination –
- Sanitizing exam centres – The examination hall, and furniture therein and toilets are to be sanitized daily by the spraying of disinfectants, before and after the exam.
- Seating arrangements – Only 12 children will sit in one examination room and only one student will be seated at each desk to maintain social distancing.
- The managing crowd at the exam centre – Exam authorities have to make a detailed plan to ensure organized entry and exit of students who are going to appear for the examination.
- Allocation of exam centre – For the rural areas, the authorities should make the arrangement in such a way that the students need not go to the taluk-level to appear for the exam.
- Vaccination of staff at the exam centre – The state government has mandated vaccination of teachers, staff and officials who are involved in conducting the SSLC examination.
- Isolation exam rooms – Two rooms will be reserved for candidates suffering from cough, common cold and flu. Moreover, such candidates would be seated separately and allowed to write their exams in isolation.
- Thermal Scanning and Medical Aid – All the students appearing for the exam will undergo mandatory thermal scanning to check for symptoms of fever. Moreover, medical aids like pulse oximeter, first aid boxes and hand sanitisers will also be available at the exam hall. Students will also get face masks at the examination hall.
- Care for Covid Positive students – The state government will also help students who are COVID-19 positive on the day of the SSLC examination. If anyone in the family is infected and the candidate is in isolation and is found to be healthy, he or she is allowed to write the offline test at the nearby Covid Care Centre after testing the student is done.
How to Download Karnataka SSLC Time Table 2021?
Time table contains all the important information related to Karnataka board exams such as exam dates, exam timings, subjects for the exams, and other useful information. To download the Karnataka board SSLC time table, students may follow the instructions as provided below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link provided on this page to download the time table.
Step 2: After this, the pdf for exam time table will appear on the next screen.
Step 3: Finally, you can check the exam schedule and download the pdf on your device. The admit card is also released in PDF form
What to Carry for Karnataka Board SSLC Exams 2021?
Every board has its own rules and regulations for the board exams. The students need to follow those instructions and carry the items accordingly. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall. So, here, for the help of the students, we are providing some of the important things that you should carry while appearing for the exams such as:
Hall Ticket: This is one of the most important things to carry. Without the Karnataka hall ticket 2021, you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Hall tickets work as identity proof and it contains all the important information related to the board exam and student. This is why it is necessary for the candidates to carry the hall ticket while going for the board exams.
Stationeries: Stationery items like pens, pencils, scale, highlighter, sharpener, and other useful items. These are very necessary things for the students so that they can effortlessly write the exams.
Writing Pad: To write the answers without any hassle and inconvenience, students should carry the writing pad. It becomes very easy for the students to write on it and it makes the handwriting look good.
Calculator: For calculators, the rules are different for every board. There are some boards that do not allow calculators and some suggest keeping them when appearing for Mathematics or Accounts exams. So, you need to first understand whether the Karnataka board allows calculators or not.
Karnataka SSLC Time Table 2021 (OLD)
The old timetable for Karnataka SSLC exams 2021 were as follows.
- Do note that this time table and result date is no more valid or applicable.
|21-Jun-2021||First language (Kannada, Telugu, Marathi, Hindi, Tamil, Urdu, English, Sanskrit)|
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) on Karnataka SSLC Time Table 2021
Ans. No, the exam has been not been cancelled but only postponed. Generally Karnataka SSLC exam starts from March, however, due to the present situation, the exams have been postponed. The result date is also changed
Ans. The exams generally start from March, however, it is expected that the exams may begin from April or May. However, an official confirmation for board exam date / month is yet awaited.
Ans. To prepare for the Karnataka SSLC exam, students must first of all finish the complete syllabus. Make a proper time table ensuring that each topic in each subject gets your equal time an attention. Once the syllabus is done, start solving previous year papers, model test papers. This will help you to analyse your preparation level , gain good result and difficulty level for the exam.
All the Best!!!
If you have any problem regarding datesheet or result then let us know through your comment in the box provided on this page!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.