Karnataka SSLC Time Table 2019 has been released. So, all the students who are going to appear for the examinations for the next session can check here all the updates regarding Karnataka SSLC Time Table 2019. Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) is going to conduct the examinations for the students of class 10th in the month of March. Officially the time table has released on its website- kseeb.kar.nic.in. However, you can access it directly through the link provided here. Let’s check it out.
Karnataka SSLC Time Table 2019| Karnataka 10th Time Table
What are the examination dates of Karnataka SSLC time table 2019? If we consider the last year then in 2018, the board conducts the examinations from March 23, 2018, to April 06, 2018. But for the year 2019 according to Karnataka provisional timetable exams are going to start a bit earlier than before. Now, before moving into the procedure of checking your desired schedule have a look at the table of the events provided below.
|Karnataka SSLC 2019||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of Examination||21 Mar 2019|
|End Date of Examination||04 Apr 2019|
Result: To check and download your Karnataka SSLC Time Table 2019 Click Here
Official Website: kseeb.kar.nic.in
|Exam Dates 2019||Subject|
|21 Mar 2019||First Language|
|23 Mar 2019||Elements of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering|
Elements of Electronics Engineering
Elements of Computer Science
|25 Mar 2019||Mathematics|
|27 Mar 2019||Second Language|
|29 Mar 2019||Social Science|
|02 Apr 2019||Science|
Political Science, Karnataka, Hindustani Music
|04 Apr 2019||Third Language|
How To Download Karnataka SSLC Time Table 2019
In order to download the Karnataka SSLC timetable, 2019 students can go through the steps which are given below.
- Firstly, visit the link which will be updated here or secondly you can also check it through its official website.
- Now, once you click on the link a login window will appear on your screen.
- Here you need to enter your basic information such as your name or your roll number as per the requirement.
- Now, after submission of all the details, your Karnataka SSLC time table 2019 will appear on your screen.
- Check your schedule carefully and download it as per your convenience.
Subject List of Karnataka SSLC Time Table 2019
Here, we have the list of all the subjects covered in Karnataka SSLC schedule. So check it now through the table below.
|1. First Language ( Kannada/ Telugu/ Hindi/ Marathi/ Tamil/ Urdu/ English/ Sanskrit|
|3. Second Language (English/ Kannada)|
|5. Third Language (Hindi/ Kannada/ English/ Arabic/ Urdu/ Sanskrit/ Konkani/ Tulu)|
|6. Social Science|
Some Important Instructions
Here, in this section, we are going to discuss with you some important points related to your SSLC examinations. So, have a look at them in order to attain all the desired information.
- As per the last year data, Karnataka SSLC examinations conduct in the two slots i.e one in the duration of 9:30 to 12:30 pm and the other one is at the duration of 2:00 pm to 5:15 pm.
- The time table will be available in the pdf format as well as in the Kannada language.
- Board will provide 15 mins extra to read the question paper as per the last year trend.
- Board will issue the admit card which is mandatory to carry along with you.
- Reach to the examination centre 5 minutes before the scheduled timing in order to avoid the last minute rush.
- Do not carry any kind of prohibited item to the examination centre such as paper, calculator etc.
Importance of Class 10th Examinations
What is the importance of examinations? What is the role of the marks attaining in class 10th examinations? These are the questions which came into the mind of an individual in the starting of the session of class 10th. So, here we are trying to make understand you the importance of being in class 10th.
Class 10th examinations are the secondary level examinations. The official board releases the schedule of the examination followed by the admit card. After the examinations, the result releases. The result or report card consists of your marks which indicates your understanding skills at the academic level. Once you cleared class 10th then to move to the next level you are required to choose the subjects as per your own subject. After class 10th students are grouped into the stream i.e science, arts, and commerce. Science is the field of technology while arts and commerce are the fields of psychology and finance respectively. So, to get into the next stage and achieve something in future your efforts of today will matter a lot.
Karnataka Time Table 2019
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.