Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) has declared the dates for Karnataka SSLC Supplementary Time Table 2019. So, all those students who are going to appear for the same can now check out the entire time table from below. A direct link to download the time table is provided on this page. However, the time table is available on the official website-kseeb.kar.nic.in. Karnataka Board declared the result for SSLC main examinations on April 30, 2019. So if any candidate was not able to qualify one or two exams can apply for the supplementary examinations. The commencement of supplementary examination will take place from June 21, 2019. Go through the page for more details related to class 10 supplementary time table 2019.
Karnataka SSLC Supplementary Time Table 2019
After the declaration of the main result, Karnataka Board is providing a second chance to the students who were not able to qualify their main examinations. However, it is the last chance provided to them. The first exam which will take place is Mathematics and sociology. Candidates are advised to start preparing for the compartment exam from now only. But before that let us have a look at the table below for dates and time table of SSLC supplementary time table:
|Date and Day||Subject and Subject Code||Time Duration For Each Subject||Max. Marks|
|21 June 2019
|9:30 am to 12:30 pm||80|
|22 June 2019
?Elements of Mechanical & Electrical Engineering-2 (71)
?Engineering Graphics-2 (72)
?Elements of Electronics Engineering (73)
?Elements of Computer Science (74)
|9:30 am to 12:45 pm
2:00 pm to 5:15 pm
?9:30 am to 12:45 pm9:30 am to 12:30 pm
|24 June 2019
*Political Science (97)
|9:30 am to 12:30 pm
2:00 pm to 5:15 pm
|25 June 2019
|9:30 am to 12:30 pm||100|
|26 June 2019
Social Science (85)
|9:30 am to 12:30 pm||80|
|27 June 2019
|9:30 am to 12:00 pm||80|
|28 June 2019
NSOF Exam Subjects:
Health Care (89)
Beauty & Wellness (90)
|9:30 am to 12:00 pm
9:30 am to 11:45 pm
Time Table: Click Here to check and download the Karnataka SSLC Supplementary Time Table 2019.
- Subjects with code no 71,72,73 and 74 are applicable to Junior Technical School Candidates only.
- Practical and oral examinations for the subjects with code no 75, 76, and77 will be conducted on 29.06.2019 (Saturday) at the respective Centers.
- Karnataka Music/Hindustani Music Theory exam will be conducted at2pmto 3.45pm & practical exam at 3.45pm to 5.15pm
- One-hour extra time will be given to deaf & dumb, differently abled, mentally challenged, blind and leaming disability candidates.
How To Download Karnataka SSLC Supplementary Time Table 2019?
Candidates going for supplementary examinations need to work hard this time in order to qualify the exam. However, to start preparing for the exams, one should know the time table first so that they can start preparing according to that. Thus, here we are the steps to download the SSLC Supplementary Time Table 2019 online.
Step.1- Firstly, visit the official website. For that, click on the link provided on this page.
Step.2- After that, the candidates need to click on the “Exams” column on the bottom left of the page.
Step.3- Under the exam column, you have to click on the “Time Table” link.
Step.4- After that, a list of time table for different months will appear. You have to click on the “Time Table For June 2019” link.
Step.5- Once you will click on the link, the time table will appear on the screen in the pdf form. You can check and download it for future references.
How To Prepare for Examinations
Candidates appearing for supplementary exams should make sure that they prepare well this time. No more chances will be provided to them later on. However, in this session, we have discussed some tips for preparing better for their examinations. The tips are as follows:
- Firstly, candidates should go through their previous answer sheet so that they know what they have done wrong.
- Once you know your mistakes, prepare them first and then go to topics which you already know.
- Make sure that you revise all the topics thoroughly at the end of the day.
- Most importantly, eat healthily and stay hydrated.
- Moreover, you should also make notes of all the equations to formulas to avoid confusion.
Official Website: kseeb.kar.nic.in
All the best!!
If you have any query regarding this then please let us know through your comments in the box provided below!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.