Karnataka SSLC Hall Ticket 2020 – KSEEB has released the revised Karnataka SSLC hall ticket online at kseeb.kar.nic.in. The revised hall ticket has been released for April 2020 exam which has been postponed due to COVID-19 outbreak and migrated students. Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) is conducting the exam for the postponed papers from June 25 to July 04. To download the hall ticket, students need to access school login by entering their username and password provided by the board. Check more details on Karnataka SSLC hall ticket 2020 from this page.
Latest: Karnataka SSLC result declared. Click here to check the result.
Karnataka SSLC Hall Ticket 2020
After downloading the hall ticket, school principals have to check all the details present on it carefully including the photograph and the signature. If any error is found, they have to submit it to the board’s office for the corrections. Students can check the schedule for the release of Karnataka SSLC hall ticket 2020 from the table below.
|Karnataka SSLC Hall Ticket 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||11 Feb 2020|
|Examination Dates||27 Mar – 09 Apr 2020|
|Release of revised Karnataka 10th hall ticket 2020||10 June 2020|
|Karnataka SSLC revised exam date 2020||25 June-04 July 2020|
Download here: Click Here to download Karnataka SSLC revised hall ticket 2020.
How to Download Karnataka SSLC Hall Ticket 2020?
The hall ticket for Karnataka SSLC exam 2020 is released by the online mode only. To download it, students can follow the instructions as provided below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page to download the hall ticket.
Step 2: Next, the students have to login using the following details as provided by the board:
Step 3: Click on the ‘submit’ button after which click on the tab which says ‘Admission Ticket for APRIL 2020 Exam’.
Step 4: After this, click on your relevant link and download the hall ticket.
Step 5: Lastly, you can take a print out of the hall ticket to carry it on the day of the exam.
Official Notice for Release of Karnataka SSLC Revised Admission Ticket 2020
Karnataka board has released the revised admission ticket for the students who appearing for the postponed exams. Students can check the official notice regarding this by clicking on the image below.
Details Present on Class 10 Hall Ticket 2020
Hall ticket acts as an identity proof of the candidate on the day of examination. It consists of some personal, educational and test centre related information. Students can have a look at the list below and check the details present on the hall ticket.
- Name of the Conducting Body
- Name of the Examination
- School Name
- School Code
- Respective Class
- Student’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s Name
- List of Subjects
- Subject Code
- Test Centre Details
- Exam Timings
- Some Important Information
General Instructions For Examinations
We have discussed some of the general instructions which the student should keep in mind while appearing for the examination.
- Before leaving your place, check whether you are carrying your admit card along with other important documents.
- Reach the exam centre at least half an hour before the end time. Late comers will not be given any extra time to complete the exam.
- Maintain discipline and corporate with the test centre staff at the time of frisking and document verification.
- Students can not use any kind of offensive language with the centre staff. Strict actions will be taken against such students.
- Candidates using unfair mean practices will not be able to give further examination. Strict actions will be taken against such students.
- Unnecessary stationery items and electronic gadgets are prohibited in the exam hall.
- There should not be any kind of communication between the students. raise your hand if you have any doubt regarding anything in the exam.
- Make sure that your answer booklet and supplementary sheets are duly signed by the invigilator.
- Submit your answer booklet to the invigilator before leaving the exam hall.
- No student will be given permission to leave the exam hall before the end time of the exam.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here, we have discussed some of the questions frequently asked by the students regarding hall ticket. You can have a look at it.
Ques.1- When can we have access to the admit card?
Ques.2- What if someone has lost their class 10 hall ticket?
Ques.3- Why do we need to preserve the hall ticket after exams?
Ques.4- Is it important to carry hall ticket to the exam centre?
Ques.5- Can we carry the calculators and mobile phones to the exam centre for calculations?
Official Website: kseeb.kar.nic.in
All the Best!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.