Karnataka SSLC Hall Ticket 2020 will be available by the second week of February expectedly. So, all the students appearing in the March exams can get the details regarding the hall ticket from this page. Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) releases the hall ticket in an offline mode. The notification regarding the hall ticket releases on the official website-kseeb.kar.nic.in. This means that the students have to visit their respective schools to collect their Karnataka SSLC Hall Ticket 2020.
Karnataka SSLC Hall Ticket 2020
Hall ticket is issued to all the registered SSLC students. The prior year, Karnataka board released the hall ticket on February 13. While, the students had to collect the same from their schools on February 14. Keeping in mind the previous year schedule, we are expecting the same for this year too. The students can have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding Karnataka SSLC Hall Ticket 2020.
|Karnataka SSLC Hall Ticket 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||1st week of Feb 2020|
|Examination Dates||27 Mar – 09 Apr 2020|
Hall Ticket: To check the availability of Karnataka SSLC Hall Ticket 2020 Click Here
How To Attain Karnataka SSLC Hall Ticket 2020
Before appearing in the examination, it is important for the students to have their hall ticket. Here, we have discussed some easy steps which you can follow to attain your admit card.
Step.1- Karnataka board releases the hall ticket for class 10 students at the school login. The id and password of the school login will be provided to the school heads.
Step.2- The school heads will download the hall ticket by using the login details provided by the board.
Step.3- To attain the hall ticket, the students need to visit their respective schools.
Step.4- Once you will reach your respective schools, you need to contact the concerned authority of the examination.
Step.5- After collecting your hall ticket, you need to check all the details present on the hall ticket.
Step.6- Take your hall ticket along with you to your place and make sure you carry it on each day of the exam.
Details Present on Class 10 Hall Ticket 2020
Hall ticket acts as an identity proof of the candidate on the day of examination. It consists of some personal, educational and test centre related information. Students can have a look at the list below and check the details present on the hall ticket.
- Name of the Conducting Body
- Name of the Examination
- School Name
- School Code
- Respective Class
- Student’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s Name
- List of Subjects
- Subject Code
- Test Centre Details
- Exam Timings
- Some Important Information
General Instructions For Examinations
We have discussed some of the general instructions which the student should keep in mind while appearing for the examination.
- Before leaving your place, check whether you are carrying your admit card along with other important documents.
- Reach the exam centre at least half an hour before the end time. Later comers will not be given any extra time to complete the exam.
- Maintain discipline and corporate with the test centre staff at the time of frisking and document verification.
- Students can not use any kind of offensive language with the centre staff. Strict actions will be taken against such students.
- Candidates using unfair mean practices will not be able to give further examination. Strict actions will be taken against such students.
- Unnecessary stationery items and electronic gadgets are prohibited in the exam hall.
- There should not be any kind of communication between the students. raise your hand if you have any doubt regarding anything in the exam.
- Make sure that your answer booklet and supplementary sheets are duly signed by the invigilator.
- Submit your answer booklet to the invigilator before leaving the exam hall.
- No student will be given permission to leave the exam hall before the end time of the exam.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here, we have discussed some of the questions frequently asked by the students regarding hall ticket.
Ques.1- When can we have access to the admit card?
Ans.1- Karnataka board is going to release the hall ticket for class 10 students in the month of February 2020. The students have to visit their respective schools to attain the same.
Ques.2- What if someone has lost their class 10 hall ticket?
Ans.2- If someone has lost their hall ticket, you need to fill the application form and contact the concerned authority in your school. The further process will take place as per their guidelines.
Ques.3- Why do we need to preserve the hall ticket after exams?
Ans.3- Once the exams are over, the students need to preserve their hall ticket. To check the result, you need to fill in the hall ticket number in the login space and download your result.
Ques.4- Is it important to carry hall ticket to the exam centre?
Ans.4- yes, it is an identity proof of the student appearing in the exam. The invigilator makes sure that you are carrying it on each day of examination.
Ques.5- Can we carry the calculators and mobile phones to the exam centre for calculations?
Ans.5- No, you can not carry any kind of electronic gadget such as mobile phones, calculators, smartwatches etc. Any student found using such things will be expelled from the exam. Also, strict actions will be taken against the student.
Official Website: kseeb.kar.nic.in
All the Best!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!