Karnataka 2nd PUC Supplementary Time Table for the year 2018 is available now. All the students who have appeared for the Karnataka 2nd PUC 2018 examination have received the result online on April 30, 2018. Apart from good passing percentage, there are some who are not able to clear the examination in the first attempt. For such students, the board has decided to conduct the supplementary examinations. So, we are here with the Karnataka 2nd PUC Supplementary Time Table 2018. Check the content from below.
Karnataka 2nd PUC Supplementary Time Table 2018- Available Now.
Department of Pre University Examination is the conducting body responsible for organizing the examinations at the state level. After the declaration of the result, the board has released the notification regarding the correction in the scorecard. Also, release the Karnataka 2nd PUC supplementary time table 2018. The board is now providing the second chance to the students keeping in mind the different aspects of their future. So, it is advised to you to start your preparation and do well. Before moving further, first, check the table of the content mentioned below.
|Date and Day of Examination||Morning Session (10:15 am to 1:30 pm)||Subject Code||Evening Session (2:30 pm to 5:45 pm)||Subject Code|
|08 Jun 2018
|09 Jun 2018
|11 Jun 2018
|12 Jun 2018
|Information and Technolgy
Beauty and Wellness
|13 Jun 2018
|14 Jun 2018
|15 Jun 2018
|18 Jun 2018
|19 Jun 2018||English||02|
|20 Jun 2018
Datesheet: To download the Karnataka 2nd PUC Time Table 2018 Click Here
Result: To know the result of Supplementary exams of 2nd PUC Karnataka Board, you can click here.
Some Important Instructions
As before appearing for the examination, there are some of the important points to be kept in mind.
- At first, make ensure the timings of the examination and then reach to the examination center on time.
- On the day of the examination, don’t forget to carry all the mandatory documents along with you. Otherwise, you will not allow appearing for the examination.
- Do not carry any kind of Paper and the electronic gadget along with you.
- Carry your own belongings as borrowing the things are not allowed during the examination.
The schedule for the supplementary examination has released. So, this time all those students who are going to appear for same are wondering from where they have to start. Thus, to make your work easier we are here with some of the preparation tips for the examination. Have a look at it.
- Firstly go through the schedule very carefully and then start building your preparation strategy.
- Work on your weaker section and start practicing more and more questions.
- Go through your main examination paper and analyze the type of questions and level of difficulty.
- Work on the basic concepts of each and every topic
- Make your own schedule and start following it.
- As this is the second chance provided to you so take the full advantage of such opportunity and do well in the examination.
- Prepare well and don’t get panic on the day of the examination. Be confident.
- Take a short revision of all the topics you have prepared for a specific subject before appearing for an examination.