Karnataka 2nd PUC Time Table 2018 – The Department of Pre University Education has released the final timetable for 2nd PUC 2018 examination. The timetable has been published online at the official website of the Department, puc.kar.nic.in. The 2 PUC Annual Exam Time Table 2018 has been released for March 2018 examination. The exam will be held from March 01 to 17, 2018. The exam will be held in a single session only and the candidates need to report on time. The 2nd PUC Annual Exam 2018 will be held back to back and there are only two holidays in between. Candidate can check more details regarding the 2 PUC Annual Exam Time Table 2018 Karnataka in the article below. Apart from this you can also check the updates regarding your 2nd PUC result 2018 from here.
Latest: The 2nd PUC Time Table 2018 has been released online. Candidate can check the same below.
Karnataka 2nd PUC Time Table 2018
The exam for Karnataka 2nd PUC 2018 will start from 09:00 AM and will end at 12:15 PM.Candidates can check the 2 PUC Annual Time Table 2018 below.
Time Table: Click Here to download the final timetable for 2nd PUC Karnatka 2018.
What to Carry on the Day of the Examination?
The candidate should carry the following on the day of the examination:
- Admit card of 2 PUC exam 2018
- A clipboard
- Stationary Items like Pencil, Eraser, Scale, etc.
What Not to Carry on the Day of the Exam?
The candidate should not carry the following items on the day of the examination:
- Any electronic device such as Mobile Phone, Digital Watch, Calculator, etc
- Notes, Books/ Guides will not be allowed inside the exam center
- Any valuable item such as ring, gold chain, etc
- Candidates are not allowed to bring the log table for the examination.
Common Mistakes During the Exam
As a person, we make a lot of mistakes. However, these mistakes act as a hurdle thereafter. There are some common mistakes that students do during the examination, which cost them marks. Check these below and try not to do it:
- Most of the candidates are so tensed about the exam that they don’t read the instructions carefully. A question which will be of 02 marks, not read properly is answered like a 07 marks question. By this, a lot of time is utilized in one questions. If the instructions would have been read carefully, a lot of time can be saved and can be utilized for tough questions.
- Another mistake which most of the students do is that they start attempting tough questions first. There is no harm in attempting the tough questions, but the student should know how to manage time. It is advised to students to attempt the easy questions first and then go ahead with the questions which are tough.
- Classify the questions into three categories: Easy questions, Moderate questions, and finally the Difficult questions. Easy questions will be those which will be solved easily in one go and whose answers are on your tip. The Moderate questions will be those which are a bit difficult but can be solved. The difficult one can be a bit problematic ones. Try solving the difficult questions in the last.
- Manage your time properly in the exam. There are many cases in which students have said they knew the answer to a lot of questions but couldn’t answer because of the time limit. So, solve those questions first whose answers you are sure about.
- Solve past question papers to understand the exam. Also, most of the questions tend to be asked in the exam from past year’s papers. You can solve at least 10 years question papers. In this way, you can revise the topic and this will increase your speed for writing also.
How to Keep Calm During the Exam Time?
Dear Student, it is quite normal for you to be tensed about the exam. However, do not let any stress come in your way of preparation. Everything seems to be normal only until the teacher hands over the question paper. The most stressful time is when you finally appear for that subject which you absolutely hate. Just remember if you have prepared well for the exam, nothing can stop you from scoring good marks. Have confidence in yourself and on your preparation. Definitely, last minute preparation strategy won’t work in this case. So, since now you know the timetable, it is advised to study from the prescribed books and give your best in the exams.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.