JSOS 12th Time Table Nov 2018 has been released. All the students who are going appeared for the examinations can now check the availability of the result through the link provided below. After the May session, Jharkhnad board has now come up with the November session. Jharkhand State Open School has released the schedule of the examinations on its official website- jsos.ac.in. JSOS 12th time table for the November session is available in the pdf format. Now, here through this article, we are going to discuss all the entire information regarding JSOS 12th time table 2018. Let’s check it now.
JSOS 12th Time Table Nov 2018| Jharkhand State Open School 12th Time Table 2018
Jharkhand State Open School Examinations are going to commence from the first week of November 2018. The board has not only released the schedule for class 12th but also for class 10th. After the declaration of the schedule, the board will also issue the admit card for the same. So, to start your preparation know the exact dates of the examination check the table of the events given below
|Date of Examination||Name of Subjects||Subject Code|
|01 Nov 2018||Hindi||301|
|02 Nov 2018||Sanskrit
|03 Nov 2018||Chemistry
|05 Nov 2018||English||302|
|06 Nov 2018||Biology
|09 Nov 2018||Mathematics
|10 Nov 2018||Physics
|12 Nov 2018||Home Science
|13 Nov 2018||Economics||313|
|14 Nov 2018||Computer Science||318|
|15 Nov 2018||Drawing and Painting||320|
|16 Nov 2018||Environmental Science||321|
|17 Nov 2018||Civics
|19 Nov 2018||Mass Communication
|20 Nov 2018||Entrepreneurship||310|
|21 Nov 2018||Data Entry Operations||336|
|22 Nov 2018||Physical Education||339|
|24 Nov 2018||Introduction to Law||341|
|25 Nov 2018||Indian Culture and Heritage||342|
Time Table: To check and download the JSOS 12th Time Table Nov 2018 Click Here
How To Download JSOS 12th Time Table Nov 2018
- Previous Year Question Papers Click HerePrevious Year Question Papers
- Aakash Scholarship Test 2020 Click HereANTHE 2020: Aakash Scholarship Test 2020
- Indian Talent Olympiad Click HereIndian Talent Olympiad - Apply Now!!
Chandigarh University Admission 2020Chandigarh University 2020 Admission Open!! Click Here
JSOS 12th time table nov 2018 is available in the pdf format. So, to obtain it follow the steps which are given below.
1st Step: In order to download it firstly visit the link which is provided here and proceed further.
2nd Step: As you click a new window will appear on your screen.
3rd Step: Your JSOS 12th time table Nov 2018 will appear on your screen.
4th Step: Check the dates of all the examinations and download it for further use.
5th Step: After downloading your time table start your preparation and do well in the examinations.
Some Important Instructions
Here are some of the important instructions for the students before appearing for the examinations. Now, look at the following points and applied them on the day of examination.
- After the schedule of the examination, Jharkhand board will issue the admit card online at its official website.
- The desired practical exams will be held at its respective centres where candidates enrolled during his/ her admission.
- For Practical examinations, the candidates at the centre will be divided in the number of batches.
- As soon as the examination gets over the result will declare within the 4 weeks of the examinations.
- There will be no change in the dates of the examination.
- The marksheet, the transfer, and other certificates will be issued to the candidates directly through their respective school or exam centres.
How To Prepare for Examination
In order to prepare for the examinations, all the students are still in a dilemma that how they have to prepare for the examinations. So, here we are with some of the important tips.
- To start your preparation firstly go through the syllabus of that particular subject.
- Make a list of all the relevant topics and start preparing each of them.
- Once you all set with from where you have to start then make your own schedule and start following it.
- Do not take too much stress and try to practice more rather than remembering them.
- Work on your weaker section as well as your speed.
- Look at the previous year question papers, analyze the cutoff and the weightage of each topic.
- Do work on your mistakes and try to improve them.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.