Here we are with JSOS 12th Admit Card May 2020. So, students are advised to check the desired information here. As soon as the board release the final date sheet board upload the final admit card online. Students of class 12th can check their JSOS 12th Admit Card May 2020 by entering their enrollment number and the text appear on the screen. Jharkhand State Open School (JSOS) releases the class 12th admit card on its official website- jsos.ac.in. Here we have disvussed the important dates, steps to download the admit card online and more. So, to know Jharkahnd Open 12th Admit Card 2020 in detail check the content below.
JSOS 12th Admit Card May 2020
Jharkhand open board conduct the class 12th exams annually in the month of May as well as in the month of November. Thus, to appear for the exams students need to download their admit card first. Please note the link to download the admit card get active as per the availability of admit card only. Now, to know the important dates regarding JSOS 12th Admit Card May 2020 check the table given below.
|JSOS 12th Admit Card May 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||1st week of May 2020|
|Exam Date||May 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of JSOS 12th Admit Card May 2020 Click Here
Steps To Download Jharkhand Open Class 12th Admit Card 2020
Here we are with a certain steps to download the admit card online. So, go through them and download the admit card once available.
1st Step- Firstly, click on the link of the admit card available on this page. Or visit its official website.
2nd Step- As you click on the link a login window opens on your screen.
3rd Step- Here you need to enter your enrollment number and the text appear on the screen.
4th Step- Click on the ‘Get Admit Card’ button.
5th Step- Now, your admit card appear on the screen.
6th Step- Check your admit card details carefully and download it.
What Your Admit Card Consists Of?
Here we are with a certain details present on your admit card. So, go through the following points as listed below.
- Exam Name
- Board Name
- Respective Class
- Name of Student
- Roll Number
- Enrollment Number
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- List of Subjects
- Exam Date
- Exam Timings
- Signature of Student
- Board’s issuance Stamp
- Important Instructions
Things To Remember Before Exams – Know Here
Along with the exam dates and the admit card board also makes the availability of the important instructions for the students to be followed on the exam day. So, check out from below and know the list of to do and not to do things.
- Firstly, students must be careful regarding the documents to be carried inside the exam hall such as the admit card and the other required documents.
- Make ensure that the details mentioned on the admit card must be correct in all aspects.
- If there is any dscrepancy in the details must be corrected beforehand.
- The exam timings and the test centre details mentioned on the admit card. So, students are advised to reach their respective exam centre before the scheduled time. Atleast five minutes prior.
- Latecomers would not be entertained inside the exam hall.
- Carry all the required items along with you such as the geometry box, pen, pencil, eraser, water bottle, medicines etc if required.
- Do not carry any electronic items such as mobile phone, calculator, smartwatches, bluetooth devices. etc, any kind of paper, book, bag, wallets inside the exam hall.
- Do not violate any examination rule. This may result in the cancellation of further exams.
Official Website: jsos.ac.in
All The Best!
If you have any query regarding this then please let us know through your comments in the box provided below!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.