JSOS 10th Admit Card May 2020 will be available by the month of April expectedly. So, all the students appearing for the May exams can go through the entire page to know about their admit card. Jharkhand State Open School (JSOS) releases the admit card on its official website- jsos.ac.in. While the students will be provided with the direct link to download JSOS 10th Admit Card May 2020 on this page. To download Jharkhand Open Secondary Admit Card 2020, the students need to submit their enrollment number and the sum of numbers written on the page.
JSOS 10th Admit Card May 2020
Jharkhand board conducts class 10th exams in the month of May. Before this, the admit card to all the desired students is issued. Admit card is a very important document on the day of examination. Without it, no student can enter the exam hall to give the exam. Now, before moving forward, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding class 10th admit card for the May session.
|JSOS 10th Admit Card May 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||Apr 2020|
|Exam Dates||May 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of JSOS 10th Admit Card May 2020 Click Here
Steps To Download Jharkhand Open Secondary Admit Card 2020
Jharkhand open board releases the admit card on its official website. Here, in this session, we have discussed the steps to download the admit card. The students can follow the same to download their admit card.
Step.1- Firstly, visit the official website by clicking on the link provided on this page.
Step.2- Once you will click on the link, you will be redirected to the homepage of the official website.
Step.3- On this page, you need to click on the search admit card button at the bottom of the page.
Step.4- After clicking on the button, a new page with the login window appears on the screen.
Step.5- The admit card appears on the screen. the students can check and download their admit card for future purposes.
Jharkhand Open Secondary Admit Card 2020
Here, in this session, we have discussed the list of details present on the admit card. The students can have a look at the list given below.
- Name of the Conducting Body
- Name of the Exam
- Student’s Name
- Respective Class
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Enrollment Number
- Registration Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- List of Subjects
- Codes of Subject
- Important Instructions
Important Instructions For Examinations: Know Here
Before appearing in the exam, the student should be aware of some instructions to avoid any future conflicts. Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the instructions which should be kept in mind while appearing for the exam.
- Before leaving your place, the student should make sure that they are carrying all the important documents to the exam centre.
- Try to reach the exam hall at least half an hour before the start time of the exam to avoi any late entries.
- Entry of the students is restricted after the start time of the examination.
- Students are not allowed to talk to one another during the exam. If you want to, ask the invigilator present at that time first.
- Any kind of unnecessary stationery item or electronic gadget is not allowed inside the exam hall. If found any will be kept outside the exam hall.
- Authorities will take strict actions against the students found using unfair mean practices. Also, such students will not be allowed to give further examination.
- Before leaving. make sure to hand over the answer script to the invigilator present at that time.
- No student will be allowed to leave the exam hall before the end time of the exam.
Official Website: jsos.ac.in
All the best for the exams!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comments in the box provided below!!!