JKBOSE Admit Card 2020 – Jammu Kashmir State Board of School Education (JKBOSE) issues class 10th and 12th admit card in the schools. Thus, students appearing for board exams held annually need to contact their respective school heads to receive their admit card. JKBOSE Admit Card 2020 issued date provided to the students through their final date sheet. School heads/ principals are requested to collect the admit card of all registered students from the boards office and distribute among the students before the exams. Now, to know J& K Board Class 10th, 12th Admit Card 2020 in detail check the content below.
JKBOSE Admit Card 2020
Jammu and Kashmir board issued the admit card to the eligibile students. Students of Jammu division and Kashmir division need to collect their admit card from their respective schools only. Roll number and exam centre details get displayed on the final admit card issued by the board. No student would allow to enter the respective exam hall without their admit card. Now check out the further details from the section below.
How To Obtain Jammu and Kashmir Board Admit Card 2020
JKBOSE class 10th and 12th admit card releases through offline mode. Thus, here we are with the certain steps to obtain the admit card. Let’s check out in detail.
1st Step- Firstly, students going to appear for the exams need to contact their respective school heads to receive the admit card.
2nd Step- School Heads/ principals need to collect all the admit cards from the board’s office and distribute to the students.
3rd Step- Once you received your admit card check all the details present on it.
4th Step- In case of any discrepancy on your admit card contact the respective school authority as soon as possibile.
5th Step- At the end do not forget to carry the hard copy of your admit card along with you at the exam centre.
Details Present on Your Admit Card – Know Here
Here we are with some of the details present on your admit card. So go through the following points.
- Exam Name
- Board Name
- Name of Student
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- List of Subjects
- Exam Dates
- Exam centre details
- List of Instructions
List of Important Instructions – Check Here
Along with exam dates and other details board also instructed the students what to do and what not to do before the exams. So, here we are with the following instructions. Go through them and follow them in order to avoid any delay in the exam.
- Students are strictly advised to carry the hard copy of their admit card at the exam centre. Without it no student would allow to enter inside the exam hall and appear for the exam.
- The details present on the admit card must be verified first. In case of any discrepancy students must correct them before the exams.
- Exam centre details, exam timings and the roll number present on the admit card.
- So, students are advised to reach their respective exam centre on time without any delay.
- Do not carry any electronic item such as mobile phones, calculator, smartwatches, bluteooth devices etc inside the exam hall.
- Students are allowed to carry their geometry box, water bottle, medicines etc if required.
- Any student finds in any miscellaneous activity not allowed to appear for the exam. This may result in the cancellation of the exam or delay in the exam.
About JKBOSE Class 10th and 12th Exams
Jammu and kashmir board conducts the class 10th and class 12th exams annually in the month of March as well as in the month of October- November. Students appearing for the different issued the admit card in the respective schools only. For Jammu division students the exams conducted are named as Summer zone exams and Winter zone exams. On the other hand, the exams for the Kashmir division conducted as the Bi-annual exams as well as the annual exams.
Official Website: jkbose.ac.in
All The Best for your exams!
If you have any query regarding this or want to share your views then please do comment through the box provided below!