After the declaration of JKBOSE 12th Result 2018, the students who are not satisfied with their marks can now apply for Re-Evaluation / Xerox of Answer Books. JKBOSE 12th Re-Evaluation / Xerox of Answer Books Application Form 2018 is available online on the official website of JKBOSE i.e. jkbose.jk.gov.in. Candidates can only fill the application form online. No offline forms will be accepted by the board. The students are advised to fill all the correct details on the application form. The form with the incorrect data will be summarily rejected. If any student has scored less than 20% then he/she is not eligible for the Re-evaluation process. For more details regarding JKBOSE 12th Re-Evaluation / Xerox of Answer Books Application Form 2018, you can scroll down this page.
JKBOSE 12th Re-Evaluation / Xerox of Answer Books Application Form 2018
Before applying for one of the processes, you are suggested to read all the instructions carefully. The application has been started. You can check the important dates related to JKBOSE 12th Re-Evaluation / Xerox of Answer Books Application Form 2018 from below.
|JKBOSE 12th Re-Evaluation / Xerox of Answer Books Application Form 2018||Important Date|
|Commencement of the Application Form||03 May 2018|
Apply Now: Click Here to fill JKBOSE 12th Re-Evaluation / Xerox of Answer Books Application Form 2018.
The application fee is different for the various processes. You can check it from below:
- For Re-evaluation: Rs. 200/- (Per Subject)
- For Xerex of Answer Books: Rs. 390/- (Per Subject)
Mode of Payment: The students will have to pay the application fee through any of the J&K Bank Branches. The challan will be generated automatically with the relevant application fee.
How to Apply for JKBOSE 12th Re-Evaluation / Xerox of Answer Books Application Form 2018?
The students who are going to fill the application form must know the steps to do so. You can check the same from the points given below:
- Log on to the official website of JKBOSE. you can click the link given on this page to do so.
- Click the link to fill the form.
- A page full of instructions will appear to you.
- Read all those points carefully and then proceed to fill the form. To do so, click on the button named as “Application Form” at the bottom.
- After that, select:
- Programme to apply
- Class name
- Roll Number
- Then click on the “Submit” button.
- Now, enter other details available on the application form and submit it.
- Your application process will over.
Important Points Related to the Application Form 2018
To get more clarity, you can check the points given below:
- Read all the instructions before filling up the form.
- You are advised to fill the form through Laptop/ Desktop Computer only. While using the mobile, some features may not work on it.
- The name on the application form must be same as in the certificate and must be filled in the Capital letters.
- After filling the application form, a serial number and application id will be generated. Note down these numbers for the future reference.
- The candidates should take the printout of the application form and the challan for any kind of issue.
- Students are advised to keep Candidate Copy for their reference.