JKBOSE has released Jammu & Kashmir 12th Class Date Sheet 2018 for Summer Zone. The 12th class board exam will begin from February 23, 2018, and will continue until March 23, 2018. The first exam for the Science stream is for Geology / Biotechnology / Microbiology / Biochemistry. Similarly, for Arts and Commerce streams, the examination will start with Arabic / Sanskrit / Persian / Economics and Entrepreneurship / Economics, respectively. The Home Science students will appear for Human Development as the first exam. All the exams will be held in only one shift, which will start from 11.00 AM. Check complete JKBOSE 12th Class Date Sheet 2018 from this page.
JKBOSE 12th Class Date Sheet 2018
This is the JKBOSE class 12th annual session 2018 regular Jammu province (summer zone) date sheet.
The practical examination in all concerned subjects will begin from February 01, 2018. All Heads of Government/Private Institutions of Jammu province (Summer Zone areas) should collect the Admit Cards of their respective candidates from the concerned BOSE offices. The admit cards will be available from January 29, 2018, and the schools will distribute it to the students. Let us now check the JKBOSE 12th class Date Sheet from below.
After the successful completion of JKBOSE 12th exams, the authority will release the result for the same. You can check it by clicking on JKBOSE 12th Jammu Result 2018 and JKBOSE 12th Kashmir Biannual Result 2018.
Do’s and Dont’s
Candidates should follow the given do’s and don’ts in the examination hall during their board exams.
- Reach on time, at the examination hall. Try to report 15 mins before the exam time. Checking and frisking might happen.
- Carry your admit card to the examination hall as the invigilator will check it to ensure your identity. You will not be allowed to sit in the exam without your admit card
- Write your name on every extra sheet that you take.
- Try and carry your own pen, pencil, rubber, geometry set, etc. Sharing will not be allowed in the exam hall.
- Do not bring any kind of electronic gadgets like mobile phone, headphones, etc. to the examination hall.
- Cheating or indulging in any kind of unfair means will harm the candidature. Just give your best, write whatever you know and surely you will do good in the exam.
- Do not disturb your fellow mates by asking them for stationery.
- Do not ask your invigilator for permissions to go out for drinking water. Carry a bottle with yourself to keep yourself hydrated during the exam.
You can also follow some of the preparation tips mentioned below:
- Time management is really crucial. It is important for both preparing and writing the exam. So, prepare a schedule and stick to it diligently.
- Morning is the most important time but everyone is different. So, get up early or study late but do study.
- If you are finding any subject to be difficult, go for group studies. It can clear out a lot of doubts that you might be facing. But choose your study mates wisely.
- Identify your weak areas from previous exams and work on them.
- Please keep yourself away from electronic gadgets and social media while studying, as they distract you. Avoid it for at least last three months. Once, the exam are over you will be a freebird.
- Please spare some time for revision, if you don’t revise, the hard work will go in vain.
- Take proper sleep, play outdoor games for half an hour to one hour
- Practice sample paper, so that you can complete your exam on time.
About the Board
The Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education (JKBOSE) is the state board of school education in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. It is based in Jammu & Srinagar and is an autonomous body under the administration of the state government of Jammu and Kashmir. The board organizes the examination at the state level. It holds the responsibility for conducting the examination of Secondary School of examination(Class 10th) and Higher Secondary Examination(Class 12th). Both the examination conducted in the two sessions i.e the regular and the private. The Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education has came into the existence with the aim of providing of innovation in the methods of teaching as well as learning. Also developing the skills of all the students by providing the job oriented programmes.