Here’s a good news for the students who are looking for the JKBOSE 11th Time Table 2018 for Jammu Province. The board has released the timetable recently on the official website i.e. jkbose.jk.gov.in. The exams will commence in July and end in August. Students who wish to attain the complete information about the exams can read the full page. We have given the timetable in the section present below for the class 11 students. Students must note that the date sheet is released only for winter zone and special exam for summer zone. Now, it’s time to scroll down the page to avail the important dates of the exam.
JKBOSE 11th Time Table 2018 for Jammu Province- Check Here
Students who waited eagerly for the JKBOSE 11th Time Table 2018 for Jammu Province can check it now. We have given below the direct link to download it. Students must also note that examinations will be conducted in 2 timing slots. The morning session i.e. 10 AM is for first term students while 2 PM is for second term students. Now, you can check the exam dates in the table present below.
|Date & Day||Group I|
|27 Jul 2018|
|28 Jul 2018|
|30 Jul 2018|
|31 Jul 2018|
|Statistics||——||Management of Resources|
|1 Aug 2018|
|2 Aug 2018|
|4 Aug 2018|
|6 Aug 2018|
|Mathematics||Accountancy||Family, Healthcare & Prevention|
Time Table: Click Here to Download JKBOSE 11th Time Table 2018 for Jammu Province.
Steps to Download the JKBOSE 11th Time Table 2018 for Jammu Province
The exam timetable plays an important role in student’s preparations. The timetable tells about the exam dates and then students prepare accordingly. So, to access the timetable students have to follow certain steps. In order to help them, we are here with the complete procedure. Have an overview of it and follow it for downloading the exam routine.
- Visit the official website i.e. jkbose.jk.gov.in to download the JKBOSE 11th Time Table 2018 for Jammu Province.
- You will see the notification section present in the right corner on the homepage.
- Click on the “Date sheet for class 11th” link present in the notification section.
- A new page will appear which consists of the timetable, it will be in pdf format.
- Check the dates carefully and download it for your ease.
Preparation Tips for Exams
Students aspiring for the exams need to know some important tips or things which help them to score well. Hence, to lend the helping hand to the students we have provided the tips. They can read them and also apply if they like the tips.
- First of all, set a proper timetable for your studies which suits your needs. Prepare a timetable in such a way that you devote more time to the weaker topics.
- Analyze the past year question papers and selected sample papers which can give you the idea about different questions.
- Have a look at the marking scheme for different topics or chapters and prepare accordingly.
- Eat healthy food, exercise and meditate daily to keep yourself calm, positive and fresh.
- It is important for students to follow the good books which cover their syllabi well.
We hope our article was helpful to you. We wish good luck for your exams, hope you all score well.
Best Wishes from Aglasem Team!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.