JKBOSE 10th Class Date Sheet for Summer Zone is available now. Jammu and Kashmir 10th class state board exam is held by the Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education (JKBOSE). According to the JKBOSE 10th Class Date Sheet 2018, the exam will be starting on February 26, 2018, with Science/Home Science as its first subject. The exam will continue until March 17, 2018, and will end with the Additional/Optional subject. Check complete time table for Jammu 10th class Summer Zone exam from this page.
JKBOSE 10th Class Date Sheet 2018
This is the JKBOSE class 10th annual session 2018 regular Jammu province (summer zone) date sheet.
The practical exam for Science, Home Science, Computer Science and Music will be held from March 20, 2018. Let us check the JKBOSE 10th Class Date Sheet 2018 given below.
The board will also release the result of class 10 after the completion of the exams. Once you will click JKBOSE 10th Jammu Result 2018 and JKBOSE 10th Kashmir Biannual Result 2018, you will be able to get pieces of information for the same.
Some useful tips to crack the examination are as mentioned below:
- Go through the whole syllabus thoroughly.
- Identify a quiet corner at home, so as to study in peace and prepare comprehensively for the examination. Ensure that you are away from any kind of electronic gadget, be it television or radio as you start your preparations for the upcoming examination.
- Solving the sample question papers will help you revise as in all its probability these sample question papers cover the entire syllabus.
- Try to build your concepts strong rather than mugging up everything
- Following a healthy dietary schedule is important when you begin preparations for the examinations.
- Start preparing for the board examination from the day your session begins. Do not leave the things to the end as this can create unnecessary pressure on you and can affect your examination results eventually.
- Making brief notes for the important topics always helps and you should prepare brief notes of whatever your teachers share with you.
Do’s and Dont’s
- Exam halls are usually opened 15 mins before the starting time. Try reaching a bit early to your exam hall.
- Always remember to bring your admit card for each and every exam. The invigilators will not allow you to sit for the exams without the admit card
- There are times when the answer sheets get mixed within the pile. To avoid such confusions write your name on all the extra answer sheet.
- Try maintaining silence as much as possible. It is not ethical to disturb your fellow test takers.
- Electronic gadgets like mobile phone, headphones, etc. are not allowed in the examination hall. Do not bring any such gadget to avoid problems.
- Using unfair means are not only unethical but also unimpressive. It can lead to disqualification of your candidature and bring trouble on your part. So, Don’t Cheat.
- Always remember to carry your own stationery to the exam hall. Especially for subjects like Geography and Mathematics, you must carry all the required stationery yourself. Do not disturb your fellow examinees for stationery
- Do not forget to carry a water bottle as its a long exam and you have to keep yourself hydrated throughout the exam to give your hundred percent.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.