JAC 9th Admit Card 2020 has been issued at the school login. So, all the students of class 9 from Jharkhand board are requested to collect their admit card from their respective school. Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC), Ranchi has released the class 9th admit card on its official webiste- jac.jharkhand.gov.in. A unique user id and password has been provided to the school heads/ principals in order to download JAC Class 9 Admit Card 2020. Students are required to sign the admit card and collect it from school heads. Now, to know further details regarding JAC 9th Admit Card 2020 follow the content given below.
Latest: For live updates on JAC board result 9th 2020, click here.
JAC 9th Admit Card 2020
Jharkhand class 9th exams are going to commence from the 4th week of January. Thus, to appear for the exams students need to have the hard copy of their admit card issued by the board. The roll number and the exam centre details are available on the admit card. To know the important dates regarding JAC 9th Admit Card 2020 check the table given below.
|JAC 9th Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||08 Jan 2020|
|Exam Dates||21 Jan – 22 Jan 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of your Jharkhand Class 9th admit Card 2020 Click Here
How To Obtain Jharkhand Class 9th Admit Card 2020
Here we are with the steps to obtain the admit card through offline mode. Have a look at the steps provided below.
1st Step- In order to obtain the admit card students of class 9th need to contact their respective school authority first.
2nd Step- School heads or the authority can download the admit card online.
3rd Step- Collect your admit card and check the details such as the roll number and the exam centre details.
4th Step- If there is any discrepancy in the details mentioned on your admit card then contact the concerned person for the same.
5th Step- Do not forget to carry the printed copy of your admit card along with you on the day of examination.
Details Present On Class 9 Admit Card
Here we are with the details present on the admit card. So, have a look at the points listed below.
- Exam Name
- Board Name
- Respective Class
- Name of Student
- Roll Number
- School Code
- Registration Number
- Mother Name
- Father Name
- List of Subjects
- Exam Date
- Exam Timings
- Centre Details
- List of Important Instructions
What To Carry and What Not To Carry
While appearing for the exams there some of the items which are strictly prohibited inside the exam hal. So. let’s check out the list of items allowed inside the exam hall and which are not.
Items Allowed Inside Exam Hall
- Stationery Items such as pencil, pen, eraser, ruler etc.
- Geometry box
- Colors if required
- Water bottle
- Medicines if required
Items Not Allowed Inside Exam Hall
- Electronic gadgets such as Mobile phones, calculator, smartwatches, Bluetooth devices.
- Any kind of paper, book
- Previous paper question paper (advised to check the pockets carefully before leaving for exams
List of Important Instructions – Know Here
Here we are with some of the important instructions for the students appearing for the exams. So, have a look at the following points as given below.
- On the exam day do not forget to carry your admit card along with you inside the exam hall.
- Make ensure that the details mentioned on it are correct in all aspects.
- Do reach your respective exam centre on time. The exam timings, as well as the reporting timings, mentioned on the admit card.
- Do reach 5 minutes before the scheduled timings only.
- Carry all the required items along with you such as the geometry box, water bottle, and the medicines, etc inside the exam hall.
- Electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, calculator, smartwatches, bluetooth devices, etc are not allowed inside the exam hall.
Official Website: jac.jharkhand.gov.in
All The Best!
If ypu have any query regarding this then please let us know through your comments in the box provided below!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.