JAC 8th Admit Card 2020 is now available at the school login. So, students of class 8th now need to collect their admit card from their respective schools. Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) has released the admit card notification on its official website- jac.jharkhand.gov.in. Respective school heads/ principals need to download JAC 8th Admit Card 2020 online. To do so, a unique user Id and password has been provided to the school authorities by the board. Scroll down the page to know more about Jharkhand Class 8th Admit Card 2020.
JAC 8th Admit Card 2020
Jharkhand board is going to conduct the class 8th examination in the 4th week of January. But before this, desired students need to have their admit card issued by the board. No student is allowed to enter the exam hall without having the admit card. Now, before moving forward, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding JAC 8th admit card 2020.
|JAC 8th Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||31 Dec 2019|
|Exam Dates||24 Jan 2020|
Admit Card: To check and download your JAC 8th Admit card 2020 Click Here
How To Attain JAC 8th Admit Card 2020
Here, in this session, we have discussed the steps for obtaining the admit card. The students can follow the same to attain theirs.
Step.1- Jharkhand board has released the admit card at the school login. So, the school heads have to login using the username and password provided by the board.
Step.2- Now, all the studenrs have to visit their respective schools to attain the admit card.
Step.3- After reaching the school, the students have to contact the concerned authortiy of examination regarding the admit card.
Step.4- Once you have attained your admit card, check all the details present on it carefully. If there is any error, get the corrections done by school heads.
Step.5- Now, take your admit card along with your place. Also, do not forget to carry it on each day of the exam.
Jharkhand Class 8th Admit Card 2020: Details
Admit card consists of some personal, educational and content related information. This information is important for the students to know before appearing in the exam. Here, in this session, we have discussed the list of details available in the admit card. The students can have a look at it.
- Name of the Conducting Body
- Examination Name
- Respective Class
- Student’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- List of Subjects
- Subject Code
- Test Centre Details
- Exam Timings
- Photograph of the Student
- Signature of the Student
- Some Important Instructions
Jharkhand Class 8th Special Exam Admit Card 2020
After the release of the final exam, some students are not able to clear one or more exams. Such students can appear in the special exams. Jharkhand Board conducts special exams for such students to qualify the exam with minimum required marks. Special exams take place in the month of July. But before that, the board releases the admit card for all the desired students. The admit card release on the official website. The students need to fill the required login details and download their admit card. Last year, the special exam admit card was out on June 15. Hence, we are expecting the same schedule for this year too.
General Instructions For Examination
Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the general instructions which should be kept in mind while appearing in exams.
- Candidates should carry all the required document while going for the exam.
- Candidates cannot change the details on the hall ticket once it is released.
- While downloading the hall ticket, students should check all the details on it. If there is an error they should contact through email or phone.
- If any candidate has any problem during the exam, they should take permission from the invigilator.
- Students are not allowed to carry anything to the exam center except for the required important documents and pencil box.
- Any student found using unfair practices will not be allowed to give the exam further and strict actions will be taken against them.
- Candidates should reach the examination centre at least half an hour prior to the exam time.
- Students should corporate with the test centre staff at the time of document verification and frisking.
- Students are not allowed to take the answer sheet out of the examination centre. It should be handed over to the invigilator.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the frequently asked questions by the students related to the admit card.
Ques.1- When will the Jharkhand board release the admit card for class 8th student?
Ques.2- Is it important to carry admit card on each day of the exam?
Ques.3- Do the students have an access to download the admit card?
Ques.4- What all details does an admit card consists of?
Ques.5- What if any student has lost his/ her admit card?
Official Website: jac.jharkhand.gov.in
All the best!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comments in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.