JAC 12th Compartment Admit card 2020 – Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) has released class 12th compartment admit card on October 30. It can be downloaded by the school authorities online at jac.jharkhand.gov.in. To download JAC 12th compartment admit card, log in details using login ID and password. Students can collect their compartment admit card from their respective school by contacting the concerned authorities. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry the hard copy of JAC 12th compartment hall ticket on the day of the exam. Check more details on JAC 12th compartment admit card 2020 from this page.
Latest: JAC 12th compartment admit card 2020 has been released.
JAC 12th Compartment Admit card 2020
The admit card for JAC 12th compartment exam is released for the online under school login. 29000 candidates will appear for Intermediate compartment exam. Students can check the schedule for the release of JAC class 12 compartment admit card 2020 from the table below.
|JAC 12th compartment admit card 2020||Important dates|
|Release of admit card||30 Oct 2020|
|JAC 12th compartment exam date 2020||06-13 Nov|
Download here: Click here to download JAC 12th compartment admit card 2020.
How to Download JAC 12th Compartment Admit Card 2020?
To download the compartment exam admit card, you may follow the steps as provided below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page to download the admit card.
Step 2: Next, the school authorities will need to log in using Login ID and password as obtained by the board.
Step 3: Click on the ‘submit’ button after which your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4: After this, you can download and take a print out of the admit card to carry it on the day of the exam.
Details Given in JAC Class 12 Compartment Admit Card 2020
The admit card for Jharkhand board class 12th compartment exam consists of the following information:
- Name of the Candidate
- Test Centre Details
- Respective Class
- Day of Examination
- Date of Examination
- Photograph of the Student
- Candidate’s Signature
Important Instructions for JAC 12th Compartment Exam 2020
Given below are some of the important instructions for the candidates who will appear for the compartment exam.
- Make sure that you reach the exam center an hour before the reporting timing. No student will allowed to sit for the exam after the given reporting time.
- Ensure that the details mentioned on JAC 12th compartment admit card is correct. In case if there is any mistake in the detail printed on the admit card, you must contact the concerned authorities and bring it to their notice.
- Do not carry any electronic device like mobile phone, calculator, Bluetooth device, etc inside the examination centre.
- Do not carry any textual material like notes, books, chits of paper, etc.
- Before leaving the exam hall, remember to submit their answer sheet to the invigilator.
All the Best!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comments in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.