Jharkhand board is going to issue the JAC 12th Admit Card 2020 in the month of February expectedly. Jharkhand Board 12th Admit Card 2020 will be released at the school login. Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) releases the notification regarding the same on its official website- jac.jharkhand.gov.in. So,the school authorities will be provided with the school id and password to download the admit card. Hence. the students need to visit their respective schools in order to attain the admit card. Admit card is a very crucial document on the exam day. Scroll down the page to know more details regarding JAC 12th Admit Card 2020.
Latest: Jharkhand board is going to release the Class 12 Admit Card 2020 in the third week of February 2020.
JAC 12th Admit Card 2020
Last year, Jharkhand board released the admit card on February 18. However, the examinations took place from February 20 to 09 March. Hence, it is expected that the board will follow the same schedule this year too. Now, before moving forward, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding class 12 admit card 2019.
|JAC 12th Admit Card 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||Feb 2020|
|Date of Examination||Feb- Mar 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of JAC 12th Admit Card 2020 Click Here
How To Attain Jharkhand Board 12th Admit Card 2020?
It is important for the students to carry admit card in order to appear in the examination. Here, in this session, we have discussed the steps for attaining the admit card. The students can follow the same to attain theirs.
Step.1- Jharkhand biard releases the time table at a school login. So, only the school heads can download the admit card using school code and password.
Step.2- The registered students have to visit their respective school in order to attain the admit card.
Step.3- After reaching the school, contact the respective authority of the examination.
Step.4- Now, collect your admit card and check all the details present on it. If there is any error, contact the authority and get the corrections done before the exam.
Step.5- You have to take your admit card along with you to your place. Do not forget to carry it on each day of examination.
What Does Admit Card Consists Of?
The admit card of the student consists of some personal, educational and exam related information. This information is important at the time of document verification. Here, we have discussed the list of details mentioned on the admit card.
- Board’s Name
- Name of Examination
- Student’s Name
- Roll Number
- Enrollment Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- List of Subjects
- Subject Code
- Examination Timings
- Test Centre Details
- Some Important Information
Important Instructions For Examination
Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the important instructions for the examination. The student should keep these instructions in mind while appearing for the examination.
- Check whether you are carrying your admit card and other important documents with you or not to the exam centre.
- Avoid getting delay and reach the exam centre at least 30 minutes before the exam time.
- Students need to stay in queue and corporate with the test centre staff at the time of frisking and document verification.
- During the exam, students are not allowed to talk to one another. If you are having any doubt or problem, you can raise your hand and ask the invigilator regarding the same.
- Do not tear the pages of the answer book. Also, the students can not write anything on the question paper and the desk.
- If there is a need for any rough work, then you can do it on the left side of your answer booklet.
- Electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, smartwatches, calculators and pagers are not allowed inside the exam hall. If found any will be kept outside the exam hall and the authorities will not be responsible for any kind of mishappening.
- The students are advised to give their answer booklet to the invigilator present in the room before leaving the exam hall.
- No student will be given permission to exit the exam hall before the end time.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the questions which are frequently asked by the students regarding the admit card.
Ques.1- When will we get our admit card?
Ans.1- Jharkhand board releases the admit card for class 12 students in the month of February.
Ques.2- From where can we have access to the admit card?
Ans.2- The students need to visit their respective schools and contact the concerned authority to access the admit card.
Ques.3- Can we download the admit card on our own?
Ans.3- Jharkhand board release the admit card at the school login. Only the school authorities will be having access to that login. You need to visit your respective schools to attain the admit card.
Ques.4- Is it important to carry admit card to the exam hall?
Ans.4- Yes, it is important for the students to carry the admit card on each day examination. It acts as an identity proof of the student.
Ques.5- What to do if we have lost the admit card?
Ans.4- In case you have lost your admit card, you need to contact the concerned authority of examination in your school. They will tell you the further process required.
Official Website: jac.jharkhand.gov.in
All The Best For Exams!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!