JAC 12th Admit Card 2020 has been issued at the school login. So, all the students need to visit their respective schools to collect their admit card. Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) has issued the class 12th admit card on its official website- jac.jharkhand.gov.in. School heads/ principals are able to download the JAC 12th Admit Card 2020 using the user id and password provided by the board to the school authorities. Apart from this, roll sheet and attendance sheet get distributed on February 06, 2020. Scroll down the page to know more.
JAC 12th Admit Card 2020
Last year, Jharkhand board released the admit card on February 18. However, the exams were from February 20 to 09 March. While for 2020, exams are going to begin from the 2nd week of February earlier than before. Thus, the board is providing the admit card a bit earlier this year. Now , to know the important dates check the table given below.
|JAC 12th Admit Card 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||18 Jan 2020|
|Date of Examination||11 Feb – 28 Feb 2020|
Admit Card: To check and download of JAC 12th Admit Card 2020 Click Here
How To Attain Jharkhand Board 12th Admit Card 2020
Here we are with the simple steps to obatin the admit card through offline mode. So, have a look at the points as discussed below.
Step.1- As, the admit card is available at the school login. Thus, students need to collect it by contacting their respective school authority first.
Step.2- Once you received your admit card check all the details present on it.
Step.3- If there is any discrepancy found on your admit card then contact your respective school authority immediately.
Step.4- Go through all the instructions mentioned on it carefully and do follow them.
Step.5- Do not forget to carry the hard copy of your admit card issued by the board on the exam day.
What Does 12th Admit Card Consists of
The admit card of the student consists of some personal, educational and exam related information. This information is important at the time of document verification. Here, we have discussed the list of details mentioned on the admit card.
- Board’s Name
- Name of Examination
- Student’s Name
- Roll Number
- Enrollment Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- List of Subjects
- Subject Code
- Examination Timings
- Test Centre Details
- Some Important Information
Important Instructions For Examination
Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the important instructions for the examination. The student should keep these instructions in mind while appearing for the examination.
- Check whether you are carrying your admit card and other important documents with you or not to the exam centre.
- Avoid getting delay and reach the exam centre at least 30 minutes before the exam time.
- Students need to stay in queue and corporate with the test centre staff at the time of frisking and document verification.
- During the exam, students are not allowed to talk to one another. If you are having any doubt or problem, you can raise your hand and ask the invigilator regarding the same.
- Do not tear the pages of the answer book. Also, the students can not write anything on the question paper and the desk.
- If there is a need for any rough work, then you can do it on the left side of your answer booklet.
- Electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, smartwatches, calculators and pagers are not allowed inside the exam hall. If found any will be kept outside the exam hall and the authorities will not be responsible for any kind of mishappening.
- The students are advised to give their answer booklet to the invigilator present in the room before leaving the exam hall.
- No student will be given permission to exit the exam hall before the end time.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the questions which are frequently asked by the students regarding the admit card.
Ans.1- Jharkhand board has released the admit card for class 12th students on January 18, 2020.
Ans.2- The students need to visit their respective schools and contact the concerned authority to access the admit card.
Ans.3- Jharkhand board release the admit card at the school login. Only the school authorities have the access to that login. You need to visit your respective schools to attain the admit card.
Ans.4- Yes, it is important for the students to carry the admit card on each day examination. It acts as an identity proof of the student.
Ans.5- In case you have lost your admit card, you need to contact the concerned authority of examination in your school. They will tell you the further process required.
Official Website: jac.jharkhand.gov.in
All The Best For Exams!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.