JAC 11th Admit Card 2020 has been released at the school login. School heads/ principals have to login using the login ID and password provided by the board to download the admit card. Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) has released the admit card notification on its official website- jac.jharkhand.gov.in. So, all the students appearing for the March exam have to visit their respective schools to collect JAC 11th Admit Card 2020. Scroll down the page to know more about the 11th admit card.
JAC 11th Admit Card 2020
Jharkhand board is going to conduct class 11th exams in the first week of March. But before this, the board releases the admit card for all the desired students. Previously, the admit card for class 11th students was out on March 08. While this year, the board has released the admit card a bit earlier. Now, before moving forward, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding class 1th admit card.
|JAC 11th Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||26 Feb 2020|
|Exam Dates||05 Mar- 07 Mar 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of JAC 11th Admit Card 2020 Click Here
Steps To Obtain JAC 11th Admit Card 2020
Jharkhand board has released the admit card at the school login. Here, in this session, we have discussed the steps to obtain the admit card. The students can follow the same to download theirs.
Step.1- School heads/ principals have to login using the user id and password provided by the board to download the admit card.
Step.2- Now, the students need to visit their respective schools to collect the admit card.
Step.3- After attaining the admit card, hceck all the details present on it carefully.
Step.4- If there is any error in the admit card, get it corrected by the school heads.
Step.5- Take your admit card along with you. Also, do not forget to carry it on each day of the exam.
What Does Admit Card Consist of
Admit card is a very important document on each day of the exam. It consists of some important details which are required at the time of frisking or document verification. Given below is the list of details present on the admit card. The students can have a look at it below.
- Name of Conducting Body
- Examination Name
- Respective Class
- Student’s Name
- Roll Number
- Enrollment Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- List of Subjects
- Subject Code
- Exam Timings
- Test Centre Details
- Signature of the Student
- Important Instructions
Important Instructions For Examination: Know Here
Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the important instructions which a student should keep in mind while appearing for the exam. The students can have a look at it below.
- Before leaving your place, check whether you are carrying all the important documents required at the exam centre or not.
- Try to reach the exam centre at least half an hour before the start time of the exam to avoid being late.
- Maintain silence and stay in the queue at the time of frisking and verification of documents.
- No family member or friend can enter inside the exam hall. They can either wait outside or go back home.
- Students can not go anywhere in between the exam. You can either go before the exam or after the exam.
- Any student found using unfair means practices will not be allowed to give the further exam. Also, authroties will take strict actions against such students.
- Students are not allowed to write anything on the question papers.
- No electronic gadget such as mobile phones, calculators, pagers, smartwatches etc are not allowed inside the exam hall. If found any will be kept outside the exam hall.
- Before leaving the exam hall, students have to submit their respective answer script to the invigilators present at that particular time.
- No student can leave the exam hall before the end time of the exam.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the frequently asked questions by the students regarding the admit card. The students can have a look at it below.
Ques.1- When is Jharkhand board going to issue the class 11th admit card?
Ans.1- JAC 11th Admit Card 2020 was available on February 26, 2020.
Ques.2- Can the students download their admit card directly from the official website?
Ans.2- No, the students have to visit their respective schools to collect the admit card.
Ques.3- If any student has forgot their admit card, will he/ she be allowed to give the exam?
Ans.3- If any student is not carrying the admit card, he/ she will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
Ques.4- What to do if there is any error in the class 11th admit card?
Ans.4- If there is any discrepancy in the admit card, the students need to contact their respective school authorities for the further procedure.
Ques.5- Is it important to carry the colored printout of the admit card to the exam hall?
Ans.5- No, this is totally your call. But it is advised to carry the colored printout as the details present on it more clear and visible.
Official Website: jac.jharkhand.gov.in
All the best for the exams!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.