JAC 10th Time Table 2018 has been released by the Jharkhand Academic council, which simply means the students who are in their 10th, it is the high time for them to buckle up and start preparing for the exams. The Jharkhand Academic council was formed in the year 2000, for the betterment and the progress of the students who are looking forward to educate themselves, and get the best education. The huge number of students who are looking forward to score good marks were waiting for the time table. The students who are in 10th get panicked to where find all the updates, then they doesn’t need to get worried as this page is for their help only. The students will find every small and big update related to Jharkhand Secondary Time Table 2018 on this page.We are there to help you and assist you while giving the examination. As the routine has been disclosed, it is advised the students to keep themselves updated with syllabus.
JAC 10th Time Table 2018
AS the Jharkhand Academic council has released the JAC 10th Time Table 2018.
Click Here to Bookmark to stay updated regarding Jharkhand Board 10th Result after examination.
Candidate can find the important dates below:
|Music||08 Mar 2018|
|Hindi (Course A & Course B)||09 Mar 2018|
|10 Mar 2018|
|Mathematics||12 Mar 2018|
|Urdu/Bengali/Oriya||13 Mar 2018|
|Science||14 Mar 2018|
|Arabic/Persian/Ho/Mundari/ Santhali/Oraon||15 Mar 2018|
|English||16 Mar 2018|
|Kharia/Khortha/Kurmali/Nagpuri /Panch Pargania.||17 Mar 2018|
|Social Science||19 Mar 2018|
|Sanskrit||21 Mar 2018|
To check the timetable in the pdf format, the students can download here.
- The examination will take place between 9:45 A.M to 1:00 P.M.
- Exception is of IIT/ITS/HEL/MAE/SEC/RET/ BAW/TAT( Time limit will be 9:45 AM to 12:30 PM)
- The students are advised to reach the examination hall on time, to avoid last minute hassle.
- The Intial fifteen minutes from 9:45 AM to 10.00 AM, the students will be given time to go through examination paper.
- At 10.00 AM there will be bell and then students are advised to start the examination.
- The practical examination of JAC 10th Time Table 2018 will be conducted by the related schools between 14th February to 27th February 2018.
The students who are appearing for the Jharkhand Secondary Time Table 2018 must make sure they carry their admit card to the examination venue to avoid any sort of inconvenience. The students without the valid admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. The admit card will be available from 1st February, 2018.
Admit Card: Admit Card will be available on www.jac.nic.in.
How To Download admit Card:
- Firstly, candidate has to click on the above provided link.
- Secondly, The candidate is advised to enter the name and enrolment number.
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen, it will have the basic details such as Name of the student, date of birth, parents name, class, enrollment number and some instructions.
- Now, the candidate has to download the admit card and take the print of the same.
Note: The candidate who is appearing for the Jharkhand Secondary examination can also take the admit card, timetable and other examination related documents from the district education officer on 26th February 2018.
Now under this section we are trying to ease of the candidates anxiety by providing some of important tips that they can use while the preparation. The JAC 10th Time Table 2018 has come with lots of anxiety among students. So follow below points to start the preparation:
- On the very first step, go through the Time table to plan your studies.
- The students are advised to jot down all the important points, that will help them from last minute confusions.
- Students should revise each and every topic.
- A it is said that concentration is the key of success, so while studying keep focus.
- Solve The last years papers to find out the pattern and other important questions.
- Highlight the points which are important, so you can revise at last minute.
- It is very important to not lose the patience, they can study as their comfort.
The Do’s and Don’t Student has to follow while giving Exam
- The students who are appearing for their 10th examination are advised to reach the examination hall on time.
- Must Carry the admit card, as without it you will not allowed to enter examination hall.
- Full utilization of 15 minutes given at the starting of the examination to study the question paper.
- The students must carry their own stuff like pen, pencil etc to avoid inconvenience.
- No unfair means will be tolerated by the board.
- The students should take care of the time limit.
All The best to all the students who will be appearing for their 10th examination.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.