JAC 10th Admit Card 2020 is going to release at the school login. Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) is going to announce the admit card by the 3rd week of February 2020 on the official website which is jac.jharkhand.gov.in. The board will provide a unique ID and password to the authority for obtaining the admit card. However, students need to collect their admit cards from their respective schools. Other than that they need to carry it to the exam center with them to enter and sit in the exam hall. Now to know more about the JAC 10th Admit Card 2020 students can check the content given below.
JAC 10th Admit Card 2020
Last year the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) released the admit card on February 18. The examination then began from March 08 to 21. As per the last year’s criteria we have an assumption that the board will release the JAC 10th Admit Card 2020 in the same way as before. Therefore, students need to keep an eye here on this page for the information related to the release. Now to know about the important dates of the examination students can check the table given below:
|JAC 10th Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||3rd week of February 2020|
|Exam Dates||March 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of JAC 10th Admit Card 2020 Click Here
How To Obtain JAC 10th Admit Card 2020?
Students who want their admit card and don’t know where to obtain one can check the easy steps given below:
1st Step- Students need to contact their respective school authority for their admit card.
2nd Step- The board will release the admit card on the official website at school login.
3rd Step- Every school is going to have a unique ID and password that will help them to obtain the admit card of each student.
4th Step- Therefore, students need to get the admit card from their school.
5th Step- After getting the admit card you need to check it properly and see if there is any mistake in it.
6th Step- if there is, contact the concerned authority as soon as possible.
7th Step- You need to use this admit card and take it to every single examination so keep it safe and in good condition.
Important Details Of JAC 10th Admit Card 2020
Admit Card is a very vital document and what makes it so vital is the details in them. However, if the details are a bit wrong they can create a problem. Here in this section, we are going to give you a representation of the details so you can check it after.
- Name of the Board
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Examination Schedule
- Name of the Exam
- School Code
- School Name
- Center Code
- Center Name
Exemption for Blind, Spastic & Physically Challenged Students
Students who are appearing in the examination and are blind and physically handicapped can use an amanuensis in the examination and the board will also give them and extra half an hour (30 min) time for every paper. Also, the council is going to consider the physiotherapeutic exercise as equivalent to physical and health education course of the council. Meanwhile, the students who are spastic and candidates with visual and hearing aid have an option to study only one out of two compulsory languages. Besides language any four of the following subjects be offered mathematics, science, social science another language, music, painting and home science.
Important Instruction To Follow In Exam Hall
Students who are appearing for the board examination this year for the first time must be excited and nervous at the same time. However, the one thing they need to understand is the rules and regulations they have to follow in the exam hall. Therefore, here we are going to give you some information regarding this checks them in this section below:
- Students need to bring things that are important to have in the examination. Therefore, they are advised to pack their bags a night before.
- Always remember to bring you are admit card to the exam center. Because only this can help you to enter the examination center.
- Any electronic devices, books and a piece of paper even are not allowed in the exam hall. So, students are advised to not take any of this there otherwise they will be terminated from the examination.
- Students need to reach the exam hall according to the time said in the admit card.
- Any student who is arriving late to the designated timings will not be allowed to the exam center. Therefore, we advise students to reach the exam center 15 minutes before the set timings.
- Any misbehavior or misconduct is not going to be tolerated. Examiner is going to terminate every student involved in that particular incident.
- All student needs to handover their answer sheets to the examiner at the end of the examination.
Official Website- jac.jharkhand.gov.in
If you have any queries or suggestions that you would like to give. So, you can give them in the comment section below
All the best for your Examination