ISC Class 12 Mass Media & Communication, Fashion Designing AnswerKey 2021-22: The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) has conducted ISC Class 12 Mass Media & Communication and Fashion Designing Semester 1 exam on 10 December 2021. The exam was conducted in offline mode. Now, students can check the ISC Class 12 Mass Media & Communication and Fashion Designing Answer Key 2021-22 provided by the Educators. Also, CISCE Board will release the official answer key on their website, cisce.org. In the answer key, students can see the correct options for every MCQ question. Using the answer key, students can calculate the expected marks scored in the exam. Below we have provided the ISC Class 12 Mass Media & Communication and Fashion Designing Answer Key 2021-22.
Latest: ISC Class 12 Mass Media & Communication and Fashion Designing Answer Keys 2021-22 are available. Scroll the page to get Answer Keys.
ISC Class 12 Mass Media & Communication and Fashion Designing Answer Key 2021-22
The answer keys of Mass Media & Communication and Fashion Designing contain correct options for every Multiple Choice type question. It will reflect the answer corresponding to the question. Students can use the answer key to match the answers and calculate the marks obtained in both subject exams.
|Released By||Direct Link|
|Sigma AK||Click Here|
|Desginer Nishant Mishra||Click Here|
|V Gyaan Institute||CLick Here|
How to Download ISC Class 12 Answer Key?
As soon as the ISC Class 12 exams are completed, the CISCE will release the official answer key only on their website. Once released, students can check the answer key by following the steps given below.
1st Step: Go to the official website of CISCE at cisce.org.
2nd Step: On the homepage, click on the “I.S.C (Class XII)” tab. Then, select “Answer Key 2021-22”.
3rd Step: You will be redirected to the Answer Key page. On the page, you can see the answer keys to every subject.
4th Step: Now, click on the “Mass Media & Communication” or “Fashion Designing” subject to check answers.
5th Step: An answer key will be open in a pdf format. Save it to check the correct options.
Video Answer Key by Educators
Some experienced educators provide the answer key on their YouTube channel also. They discuss question papers and provide answers along with solving. Check the answer key provided below.
|ISC Class 12 Mass Media & Communication and|
Fashion Designing Answer Key
How to calculate marks using Answer Key
With the help of answer keys, students can calculate their marks in the Mass Media & Communication and Fashion Designing exam. Both the exam follows the same exam pattern and marks distribution. Follow the steps to calculate the marks.
- As the question paper suggests, there is a total 70 Multiple Choice Questions. Each carries equal marks.
- For every correct answer, add 1 mark. Follow this for all 70 questions.
- For incorrect answers, do not deduct marks. As there is no negative marking.
- If you have marked to options to any question, it will not be considered for the evaluation.
ISC Class 12 Question Papers 2021-22
The CISCE council will release the ISC Class 12 question papers 2021-22 of each semester’s examinations. Students will be able to download the question paper of their respective stream’s subjects by following the steps given below.
1st Step: Visit the official website of CISCE at cisce.org.
2nd Step: Click on the “I.S.C (Class XII)” tab, and select the “Question Papers”.
3rd Step: On the page, you can see Year-wise question papers. Click on the “Semester – 1” or “Semester – 2” option.
4th Step: The question papers of every subject will appear. Select any subject (according to your stream) to open a question paper.
5th Step: Selected subject’s question paper will be opened in a pdf format. Download it for review or practice.
Importance of ISC Answer Keys 2021-22
The answer key of any exam contains the right answer corresponding to the question. Students who have appeared in the ISC Class 12 or going to appear both can use the answer keys.
- Students can estimate the probable marks they scored in the exam.
- With the help of a video solution, students can a get clear understanding of the question level and the approach to solve them.
- In addition, students can get an idea of their weaker potion. What is the improvement portion?. So that they can improve them before the Semester 2 exams.
- Students can even the answer key with their teachers. This will help in understanding the concepts so students can perform well in the next semester’s exams.
- The students who are going to appear in the next session exam can use answer keys to calculate their marks after solving question papers.
ISC Class 12 Semester 2 Mass Media & Communication and Fashion Designing Exam Pattern
Likewise, for the semester 1 exams, the CISCE has revised the exam pattern and marking scheme for the semester 2 exams. We have discussed a brief of the Semester-2 exam pattern. Students have to follow the same pattern for preparation.
- The question papers are divided into multiple sections. Each section will cover multiple portions of the syllabus.
- All the sections contain only Objective and Subjective types of questions.
- Internal Choices will be given in each section.
- The theory exam will be for 35 marks only. Therefore, the final score will be given out of 70 marks.
ISC Class 12 Semester 2 Answer Key
After the ISC Class 12 Semester – 2 exams are conducted, educators will provide the answer key of each subject. The semester 2 exam pattern will be different from Semester- 1 exam. Therefore, the marks distribution will be different.
- The Semester 2 examinations will contain both Objective and Subjective types of questions.
- The answer key provided will contain the correct options of Objective Questions.
- Similarly, the answers to the corresponding subjective questions will be given.
- For the objective-based question, students will be given 1 mark if marked correct.
- For the subjective questions, marks will be based on the question type (short, long, and value-based).
- The final score in the theory exam will be given out of 35 marks.
ISC Class 12 Result 2021-22
The Council for the Indian Certificate Examinations (CISCE) will declare the ISC Class 12 Result 2021-22 for the Semester 1 exam in the 2nd week of January 2022. The result will be declared at results.cisce.org. Once the result is announced, it will be updated by the council, news. Similarly, the Semester 2 result will be declared in May 2022. To get the result, a student has to visit the website given above and need to enter UID (Unique Id) and Index No. The Semester 1 result will only contain the marks obtained in each subject. The final result will be declared after Semester 2 exam. The overall result- Pass/ Eligible for Compartment Examination will be reflected in the final result.
Note: To get ISC Class 12 Results on Mobile, SMS ISC <Space><Unique Id> and send it to 09248082883.
FAQs on Mass Media & Communication, Fashion Designing Answer Key 2021-22
Ans. The ISC Class 12 Fashion Designing and other subjects Answer key will be available after all the exams on the CISCE website.
Ans. ISC Class 12 Mass Media & Communication semester 2 exam will be conducted for 35 marks.
Ans. If you have scored more than 20 marks then it is a safer score for the ISC Class 12 Mass Media & Communication semester 1 exam.
Ans. In that case, both the options will be considered correct. If you have marked any of those, you will be given 1 mark.
Ans. CISCE is expected to declare the ISC Class 12 semester-1 result in the 2nd week of January 2022. Students are advised to visit the CISCE website regularly after the exams.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.