ISC Class 11 Time Table 2020 is now availale. So, students of class 11 from ISC board can check their complete time table from below. Council for the Indian School Certification Education (CISCE) has released the class 11 time on its official website- cisce.org. According to ISC 11th Board Exam Time Table 2020 exams are going to commence from February 10, 2020. The first exam is of English Language- English Paper 1. ISC Class 11 Time Table 2020 is available in a pdf format. To check the detailed information regarding time table follow the table below.
Latest: ISC class 11 Time Table 2020 has been released. To download it visit the link as given below.
ISC Class 11 Time Table 2020
On August 02 CISCE has announced the exam dates for class 11 students. Students are curious to know whether class 11 are the board exams or the regular exams. So, students please note that class 11 exams are conducted similarly as the board exams only in order to make the students understand the pattern of paper. CISCE scheduled the class 11 exams in two sessions. The first session held in November for the students of Hills. Followed by the second session in February for the students of Plain area. So, if you are from the plain area then check out your time table from below.
Note: The exam start from 9:00 am. While at 8:45 am the question paper get distributed among the students.
|10 Feb 2020 |
– English Paper 1
|11 Feb 2020|
|Literature in English |
– English Paper 2
|12 Feb 2020|
|13 Feb 2020|
|14 Feb 2020 |
|17 Feb 2020|
|18 Feb 2020|
|20 Feb 2020 |
|24 Feb 2020|
|25 Feb 2020|
|26 Feb 2020|
|27 Feb 2020 |
|28 Feb 2020 |
|2 Mar 2020 |
|3 Mar 2020 |
|4 Mar 2020|
Time Table: To download your ISC class 11 Time Table 2020 Click Here
How To Download the ISC Class 11 Time Table 2020
Students can check the easy steps given below, that will help you to download the ISC 11th Board Exam Time Table 2020:
1st Step- Check the link given above for downloading the time table of ISC 11th Board Exam Time Table 2020.
2nd Step- Students can check the official website of the cisce.org as well.
3rd Step- Students will reach the home page after the last step.
4th Step-There you’ll be able to see a link named “ISC [Class XI] Annual Examination Timetable February 2020” click on that.
5th Step- After the last step, a new window open consisting of the time table in a pdf format.
6th Step- Check the details carefully either note them down or download it and print it out.
Details Available on the ISC Class 11 Time Table 2020
ISC 11th Board Exam Time Table 2020 consists some important details. Here we are providing a list of those details so you can check them out.
- Examination Name
- Board Name
- Respective Class
- Date and Day of Examination
- Examination Timing
- Duration of Examination
- Other Important Instruction
Students who are appearing for the ISC Class 11 examinations. Need to be aware of the important instructions issued by the conducting body here we are providing you these instructions check them below:
- The Examination of the Class 11 will start at sharp 9 am.
- Students will be given 15 minutes prior to read their question paper before starting the examination.
- The question paper of Class 11 examination will be issued to students at sharp 8:45 am.
- Students need to bring their own Stationary to the examination center. Any discuss regarding borrowing something will not be allowed.
- Any misbehaviour to the invigilator or in the exam center will not be tolerated, the examination of that student will be terminated right away.
- Students need to carry they are admit card to the examination center. Without this, you will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
Some Tips for the Preparation of the Examination
Students appearing for the examination of the ISC Class 11 need to start preparing, here we are providing you some tips on how you can achieve most of this time. Check them below:
- Make a schedule of the subjects of how to prepare them in order. This will help you in managing your time.
- Prepare the subject that are easy first and then move to the difficulties this will give you enough time to prepare for the subjects you are not good at.
- Start preparing with the previous year question paper, it happens many times that the question from the previous year come again.
- Students need to start learning the question by absorbing them. If you just continuously read them it will put pressure on your brain.
- With immense study programs, students often forget about their health. While studying also remember to take a good night sleep atleast 8 hours.
- Eat a healthy diet which includes lots of iron and zinc, milk and walnuts is also a good option.
Official Website – cise.org
All The Best!
If you have any query regarding this then please let us know through your comments in the box provided below!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.