Students looking for ISC Class 11 Time Table 2020? So, here we are. Council for the Indian School Certification Education (CISCE) has released ISC 11th Board Exam Time Table 2020 on August 02. Students can download the time table from the official website of cisce.org. Or you can check this page for downloading your schedule as well. The examinations for class 11 are going to strat from February 10. Students can check more details related to the ISC Class 11 Time Table 2020 below on this page.
Latest: ISC class 11 Time Table 2020 has been released. To download it visit the link as given below.
ISC Class 11 Time Table 2020
Council for the Indian School Certification Education (CISCE) conducts the examination of class 11th twice a year. The first session is going to be held in November for the students of Hills. Followed by the second session in February for the students of Plain area. The examination starts at 9:00 am. While at 8:45 am the question paper is being distributed among the students. So, if you are from the plain area then check out your time table from below.
|10 Feb 2020 |
|English Language – English Paper 1|
|11 Feb 2020|
|Literature in English – English Paper 2|
|12 Feb 2020|
|13 Feb 2020|
|14 Feb 2020 |
|17 Feb 2020|
|18 Feb 2020|
|20 Feb 2020 |
|24 Feb 2020|
|25 Feb 2020|
|26 Feb 2020|
|27 Feb 2020 |
|28 Feb 2020 |
|2 Mar 2020 |
|3 Mar 2020 |
|4 Mar 2020|
Time Table: To download your ISC class 11 Time Table 2020 Click Here
- ISC Class 11 Result 2020
How To Download the ISC Class 11 Time Table 2020
Students can check the easy steps given below, that will help you to download the ISC 11th Board Exam Time Table 2020:
1st Step- Check the link given above for downloading the time table of ISC 11th Board Exam Time Table 2020.
2nd Step- Students can check the official website of the cisce.org as well.
3rd Step- Students will reach the home page after the last step.
4th Step-There you’ll be able to see a link named “ISC [Class XI] Annual Examination Timetable February 2020” click on that.
5th Step- After the last step, a new window open consisting of the time table in a pdf format.
6th Step- Check the details carefully either note them down or download it and print it out.
Details Available on the ISC Class 11 Time Table 2020
ISC 11th Board Exam Time Table 2020 consists some important details. Here we are providing a list of those details so you can check them out.
- Examination Name
- Board Name
- Respective Class
- Date and Day of Examination
- Examination Timing
- Duration of Examination
- Other Important Instruction
Students who are appearing for the ISC Class 11 examinations. Need to be aware of the important instructions issued by the conducting body here we are providing you these instructions check them below:
- The Examination of the Class 11 will start at sharp 9 am.
- Students will be given 15 minutes prior to read their question paper before starting the examination.
- The question paper of Class 11 examination will be issued to students at sharp 8:45 am.
- Students need to bring their own Stationary to the examination center. Any discuss regarding borrowing something will not be allowed.
- Any misbehaviour to the invigilator or in the exam center will not be tolerated, the examination of that student will be terminated right away.
- Students need to carry they are admit card to the examination center. Without this, you will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
Some Tips for the Preparation of the Examination
Students appearing for the examination of the ISC Class 11 need to start preparing, here we are providing you some tips on how you can achieve most of this time. Check them below:
- Make a schedule of the subjects of how to prepare them in order. This will help you in managing your time.
- Prepare the subject that are easy first and then move to the difficulties this will give you enough time to prepare for the subjects you are not good at.
- Start preparing with the previous year question paper, it happens many times that the question from the previous year come again.
- Students need to start learning the question by absorbing them. If you just continuously read them it will put pressure on your brain.
- With immense study programs, students often forget about their health. While studying also remember to take a good night sleep atleast 8 hours.
- Eat a healthy diet which includes lots of iron and zinc, milk and walnuts is also a good option.
Official Website – cise.org
All The Best!
If you have any query regarding this then please let us know through your comments in the box provided below!