Here we are with ICSE time table 2019. If you are seeking for the same then scroll the page down and get the entire information regarding it. When will ICSE time table for the session 2019 be available? So, the answer to this question is that in the month of January board will announce the dates of the examination. Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE) will release the ISC (10th) time table officially through its website- cisce.org. However, you will also able to download it directly through the link available on this page. To download your schedule you need to follow certain steps provided in the next section. So, now have a look at the content mentioned below.
ICSE Time Table 2019| ICSE 10th Time Table 2019
CISCE conducts the class 10th examinations by the end of February. Last year ISC examinations started on February 26, 2017, to March 28, 2018. So, we are expecting the same for the session 2019 also. ICSE time table 2019 will available in the pdf format. After the completion of 2018 session here we are with the dates of session 2019 followed by the procedure to access it and many more. But now first have a look at the table of the events given below.
|ICSE 2019||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of Examination||Feb 2019|
|End Date of Examination||Mar 2019|
Time Table: To check the availability of your ICSE time table 2019 visits its official website: cisce.org.
- Download Here ICSE class 9 time table 2019.
How To Download ICSE Time Table 2019- Know Here
ICSE (class 10th) time table for the session 2019 will be available online. So, to check and download the dates of the examinations follow the steps provided below.
1st Step- First of all click on the link of the time table updated on this page. You can also check its availability by visiting its official website.
2nd Step- Once you click on the link a new window will appear on the screen.
3rd Step- Here your ICSE time table 2019 in the pdf format.
4th Step- Check the dates of the examination very carefully and download it.
5th Step- Once you download your schedule start your preparation in order to perform better on the day of the examination.
Subject List of ICSE Time Table 2019- Check Here
Here we are with the list of the subjects which will be included in the ICSE time table for the session 2019. Now here have a look at the content given below.
- English Language- English paper 1
- Commercial Studies
- Literature in English- English paper 2
- History and Civics- H.C.G paper 1
- Second languages- Ao Naga, Assamese, Bengali, Dzongkha, Garo, Gujarati, Kannada, Khasi, Lepcha, Mizo, Malyalayam, Manipuri, Marathi, Nepali, Odia, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Tamil, Tangkhul, Telugu, Urdu.
- Modern Foreign Languages- Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Modern Armenian, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai, Tibetan
- Art (Still life, Nature Drawing/ Painting)
- Elective Subjects- Camatic music, commercial applications, computer applications, cookery, drama, Economic applications, environmental applications, fashion designing, French, German, Hindustani Music, Home science, Indian Dance, Physical Education, Spanish, Western Music, Yoga.
- Technical applications
- Environmental Science
Preparation Tips for ICSE Examinations 2019
For class 10th, the students who are going to appear for the next session are usually baffled that from where they give a start to their preparation. At the time of the boards, students are in the tension that how they will start their preparation for the examinations, how to score good marks and many more. So, if you are going through the same then have a look at the preparation tips given below.
- Time Table: Making the schedule of the examinations plays a very important role while preparing for the examinations. Build your own schedule strategically so that you can cover most of the syllabus before the examination. Remember that, do not make it so strict that becomes not possible for you to follow it.
- Syllabus: If you want to start your preparation at the best level then make ensure that first take an overview of the entire syllabus of the subject you are going to start with. For your convenience note down all the topics at one place.
- Making Notes: For the examination, do not try to just remember the things. While studying make the notes and try to understand the logic behind each and every topic
- Practice: To score good marks practice more and more questions. For this, you can also refer the previous year question papers or you can refer the books for more type of questions.
- Revision: Do not take too much stress before a day of examination. Just give a proper revision to all the topics you have prepared for the examination. Believe that by taking a revision you will gain the confidence to perform well in your examinations.
All The Best!
If you have any query regarding it then please let us know through your comments in the box provided below.