After the declaration of the result of the main examinations, ICSE ISC Rechecking 2019 application forms are now available. So, all the students who are looking for the same can apply online. The last date to apply online is May 14. So, students if you are still in dilemma with your marks and not yet applied then apply as soon as possible. Council For The Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) has released the application form on the official website- cisce.org. However, a link to register yourself is provided below. After this, CISCE will release the result by the month of June expectedly. Here through this article, we have discussed the steps to apply online, important dates, application fees and many more. So, have a look at the content given below.
ICSE ISC Rechecking 2019 Result, Form, Date
ICSE ISC Rechecking 2019 application forms available online. To apply for it desired candidates need to make the payment of the desired amount of Rs. 1000/- per subject. The rechecking processs conducts in the three phases. First is the registration. Second is the raising the recheck request and the last phase is the payment. Without registering online you not able to raise your request against rechecking. Now, before moving further first have a look at the table of important dates given below.
|ICSE ISC Rechecking 2019||Important Dates|
|Registration Dates||07- 13 May 2019|
|Result Declaration||June 2019|
Result: To check the availability of ICSE ISC Rechecking 2019 Result Click Here
Application Forms: To register for Rechecking Process Click Here
Let’s check out the fee structure and other criteria for paying the fees online. The details are as follows.
- Fee Structure is Rs. 1000/- per subject. The payment is online through the payment gateway.
- The payment once done will not be refunded only in case if there is a change in the marks or the grades obtained.
How To Apply For ICSE ISC Rechecking Process 2019
To apply for ICSE ISC Rechecking process students need to register first. Thus, here we have discussed the steps as given below.
- Firstly click on the link of the application form available on this page.
- Then click on the ‘Register’ button.
- After this, a form appears on the screen.
- Fill up all the desired details and make the payment of the desired amount online.
- After successful submission of the details, your ICSE ISC Rechecking request submitted online.
- Also, it is advised to the students to go through all the important points as provided on the form.
About ICSE ISC Rechecking Result 2019
ICSE ISC Rechecking Result 2019 will be available online. CISCE will make the availability of the result online to the heads of the school or to the candidate’s login. The process of receiving the applications is now over. After the completion of the process, CISCE will release the rechecking result 2019 by the month of June expectedly. Though the dates of the result will be updated as per the official confirmation. After the declaration of the result if there is any change in the marks or the grades then a candidate will be required to deposit the original statement of marks and pass certificate, or only the statement of marks to their respective school heads. The heads will submit these documents to the council. After the
Some Important Instructions For ICSE ISC Rechecking Process 2019
Here we are going to discuss some of the important points regarding the ICSE and ISC Rechecking process. So have a look at the points as discussed below.
- Rechecking applications will be processed for those subjects of which the examinations took place in the current year.
- Applications for the rechecking can be submitted for one or more subjects appeared for them in the current session only.
- Rechecking application forms will be accepted only once.
- Chief Executive and Secretary of Council will access the result which would be considered as a final result.
- While rechecking three things will be accessed such as all the answers have been marked, or there is a mistake in the totaling of the marks of each question as well as the same the marks provided on the front of the answer sheet. The answer sheets of a candidate must be intact and in continuation.
Official Website: cisce.org.