ICSE Class 9 Time Table 2020 has been released. Students of class 9 from ICSE board can check and download their time table from below. Council For the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE) has announced the class 9 time table on its official website- cisce.org. ICSE Class 9 Time Table 2020 is available in pdf format. As per ICSE Class 9 Time Table 2020 exams are going to begin from February 10, 2020 and the first exam is of Literature in English – English Paper 2. Students can check more details related to the ICSE Class 9 Time Table 2019 below on this page.
Latest: ICSE 9th Time Table 2020 is now available. To download it visit the link below.
ICSE Class 9 Time Table 2020
ICSE class 9 Time Table February 2020 is for the students of the plain area. While the students of the hill region going to conduct the examinations in the month of November 2019 . On August 02, CISCE has uploaded the time table officially. Students can now check the important dates related to the ICSE Class 9 Time Table 2020 from the table below.
|Day and Date||Subjects|
|10 Feb 2020 |
|Literature in English – English Paper 2|
|11 Feb 2020|
|English Language – English Paper 1|
|12 Feb 2020|
|History & Civics – H.C.G. Paper 1|
|13 Feb 2020 |
|Economics (Group 2 Elective )|
|14 Feb 2020 |
|Geography – H.C.G. Paper 2|
|17 Feb 2020 |
|20 Feb 2020|
|Physics- Science Paper 1|
|24 Feb 2020 |
|Chemistry – Science Paper 2|
|25 Feb 2020 |
|Commercial Studies (Group 2 Elective )|
|26 Feb 2020|
|Biology – Science Paper 3|
Time Table: To download ICSE class 9th Time Table 2020 Click Here
How To Download The ICSE Class 9 Time Table 2020
Students can download the ICSE 9th Board Exam Time Table 2020 by these easy steps given below:
1st Step- Check the link given above on this page for downloading the result.
2nd Step- Or you can check the official website of cisce.org. For the same.
3rd Step- after clicking on this you will reach to the home page of CISCE.
4th Step- There you can check the result by clicking on the link “ICSE [Class IX] Annual Examination Timetable February 2020”.
5th Step- After clicking on this pdf will open in a new window where all the dates of examination are displayed.
6th Step- Students can check them and download it or print it out.
Details Available on the ICSE Class 9 Time Table 2020
There are some important details available on the ICSE 9th Board Exam Time Table 2020. Students can check these details from below:
- Examination Name
- Board Name
- Respective Class
- Date and Day of Examination
- Examination Timing
- Duration of Examination
- Important Instruction
Students appearing for the ICSE class 9 examination needs to know some basic instructions issued by the council. Students can check this instruction given below:
- The examination will start at 9:00 am sharp, but the question paper will be issued to students at 8:45 am.
- Students are advised to reach the examination center around half an hour before the start of examination.
- 15 minutes will be issued to students to read the whole exam paper. Before the starting of examination.
- Students need to bring their Admit card and their own stationary to the examination.
- Any misbehaviour in the examination will not be tolerated, the examination of that students will be canceled.
How To Prepare for the Examination of ICSE Class 9
With the release of the Time Table students need to start preparing for the examination. For this we have provided you some easy tips, you can check them out below:
- First start with your basic subjects, start with the easy topics so you will have enough time for the difficult.
- Make a schedule this will help you in preparing and keeping a disciplined mind. This will help you in utilizing your time.
- Practice the practical question and numericals, this will give you a command over them and you it will be easy to do this question.
- Don’t just read all the things take time and analyze them observe them. If you continuously read everything without understanding them. You will just confuse your brain.
- Eat a healthy diet and don’t skip any meal. For studying you need energy and for that you have to eat well.
- Take at least 8 hours of sleep. With less sleep, you will make yourself tired.
Official Website- cisce.org.
All The Best!
If you have any query regarding this then please let us know through your comments in the box provided below!