If you are looking for the ICSE Class 9 Time Table 2020? You have come to the right place. Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE) has announced the dates for the ICSE 9th Board Exam Time Table 2020 on August 2nd at its official website of cisce.org. Students can check the time table here as well below on this page. ICSE Class 9 Time Table 2020 is available in pdf format. So, students can now download it and print it out. The examination are going to start from February 10. Students can check more details related to the ICSE Class 9 Time Table 2019 below on this page.
Latest: ICSE 9th Time Table 2020 is now available. To download it visit the link below.
ICSE Class 9 Time Table 2020
ICSE class 9 Time Table 2020 is for the students of the plain area. While the students of the hill region going to conduct the examinations in the month of November 2019 . Last year this examination was started in the February 11- 25. Students can now check the important dates related to the ICSE Class 9 Time Table 2019 in the table below:
|Day and Date||Subjects|
|10 Feb 2020 (Monday)||Literature in English – English Paper 2|
|11 Feb 2020 (Tuesday)||English Language – English Paper 1|
|12 Feb 2020 (Wednesday)||History & Civics – H.C.G. Paper 1|
|13 Feb 2020 (Thursday)||Economics (Group 2 Elective )|
|14 Feb 2020 (Friday)||Geography – H.C.G. Paper 2|
|17 Feb 2020 (Monday)||Mathematics|
|20 Feb 2020 (Thursday)||Physics- Science Paper 1|
|24 Feb 2020 (Monday)||Chemistry – Science Paper 2|
|25 Feb 2020 (Tuesday)||Commercial Studies (Group 2 Elective )|
|26 Feb 2020 (Wednesday)||Biology – Science Paper 3|
Time Table: To download ICSE class 9th Time Table 2020 Click Here
How To Download The ICSE Class 9 Time Table 2020
Students can download the ICSE 9th Board Exam Time Table 2020 by these easy steps given below:
1st Step- Check the link given above on this page for downloading the result.
2nd Step- Or you can check the official website of cisce.org. For the same.
3rd Step- after clicking on this you will reach to the home page of CISCE.
4th Step- There you can check the result by clicking on the link “ICSE [Class IX] Annual Examination Timetable February 2020”.
5th Step- After clicking on this pdf will open in a new window where all the dates of examination are displayed.
6th Step- Students can check them and download it or print it out.
Details Available on the ICSE Class 9 Time Table 2020
There are some important details available on the ICSE 9th Board Exam Time Table 2020. Students can check these details from below:
- Examination Name
- Board Name
- Respective Class
- Date and Day of Examination
- Examination Timing
- Duration of Examination
- Important Instruction
Students appearing for the ICSE class 9 examination needs to know some basic instructions issued by the council. Students can check this instruction given below:
- The examination will start at 9:00 am sharp, but the question paper will be issued to students at 8:45 am.
- Students are advised to reach the examination center around half an hour before the start of examination.
- 15 minutes will be issued to students to read the whole exam paper. Before the starting of examination.
- Students need to bring their Admit card and their own stationary to the examination.
- Any misbehaviour in the examination will not be tolerated, the examination of that students will be canceled.
How To Prepare for the Examination of ICSE Class 9
With the release of the Time Table students need to start preparing for the examination. For this we have provided you some easy tips, you can check them out below:
- First start with your basic subjects, start with the easy topics so you will have enough time for the difficult.
- Make a schedule this will help you in preparing and keeping a disciplined mind. This will help you in utilizing your time.
- Practice the practical question and numericals, this will give you a command over them and you it will be easy to do this question.
- Don’t just read all the things take time and analyze them observe them. If you continuously read everything without understanding them. You will just confuse your brain.
- Eat a healthy diet and don’t skip any meal. For studying you need energy and for that you have to eat well.
- Take at least 8 hours of sleep. With less sleep, you will make yourself tired.
Official Website- cisce.org.
All The Best!
If you have any query regarding this then please let us know through your comments in the box provided below!