Students can download ICSE Chemisty question paper 2020 from this page. The question paper consist of total of 07 questions. Section I consist of MCQ type questions and very short answer type questions which is compulsory to be anwered by the students. Section II have long answer type questions in which students have choice. For more details on ICSE class 10 chemistry question paper 2020, scroll down this page.
Latest: ICSE Chemistry paper solutions 2020 is now available. Check here.
ICSE Chemistry Question Paper 2020
CISCE also releases the question paper for ICSE chemistry exam 2020 at its official website. Along with the question paper, the detailed analysis by the teachers is also provided in which teachers identify how a studet sshould solve a question, etc. As of now, you can refer to the question paper provided below and look out for this space to get the detailed solutions for ICSE chemistry exam.
ICSE Class 10 Chemistry Question Paper Pattern
The question paper pattern for ICSE class 10 chemistry can be defined as follows –
- Total duration of the exam – 02 hours
- Name of the sections – Section I and Section II
- Number of pages in questions paper – There are a total of 77 pages in question paper.
- Section I is of 40 marks and Section II of 40 marks.
Important Suggestions for Candidates
Based on the previous year analysis of the students, it is advised to the students to follow the given instructions –
- Avoid studying only selective topics.
- Do not forget to learn definitions and keywords.
- Practice writing balanced chemical equations with necessary conditions.
- Practice drawing dot diagrams, structural formulae of organic compounds, and ceate charts with a comparative study on Hydrocarbons.
- Follow confirmatory test for colourless gases and focus on observations such as specific smell or specific colour between reactants and products.
- Solve ICSE Chemistry previous year papers to get familiar with the difficulty level of the paper.
ICSE Class 10 Time Table 2020
Now, only 7 papers are left for ICSE exam 2020. Check the time table for ICSE Class 10th from the table below.
|Exam date||Subject name|
|18 Mar 2020|
Ao- Naga, Assamese, Bengali, Dzongkha, Garo, Gujarati, Kannada,
khasi, Lepcha, Mizo, Manipuri, Marathi, Nepali, Odia, Punjabi, Sanskrit,
Tamil, Tangkhul, Telugu, Urdu
Modern Foreign Languages:
Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Korean, Modern American,
Portuguese, Spanish, Thai, Tibetan
|20 Mar 2020|
|Geography- H.C.G Paper – 2|
|21 Mar 2020|
|Art Paper 4 (Applied Art)|
|23 Mar 2020|
|Group III Elective|
Carnatic Music, Commercial Applications,
Computer Applications. Cookery, Drama, Economic Applications,
Environmental Applications, Fashion Designing, French, German,
Hindustani Music, Home Science, Indian Dance,
Mass Media & Communication, Physical Education,
Spanish, Western Music, Yoga
Technical Drawing Applications
|26 Mar 2020|
|27 Mar 2020|
|Economics (Group II Elective)|
|30 Mar 2020|
|Biology- Science Paper 3|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.