Here we are with HPSOS 8th date sheet September 2018. The students who are going to appear for the examination for the September session 2018 can check here the entire information. Presently, the board has released the schedule for the supplementary exams. So, those who applied for the supplementary examinations can check their dates of examinations given below. Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) has announced the dates officially through its website- hpbose.org. But at the same time, the question arises what about the dates of examination of fresh candidates. So, worry not the board will come up with the HPSOS 8th Date Sheet September 2018 soon. Now, to know more have a look at the content below.
HPSOS 8th Date Sheet September 2018
For appearing in the September session students applied online till August 15, 2018. Both fresh, as well as Reappear candidates, can appear for the examinations going to held in September. HPSOS 8th supplementary datesheet 2018 is now available in the pdf format provided on this page. While HPSOS 8th date sheet September 2018 is coming soon. The board has released the dates of the examinations of class 10th and class 12th also. Now, have a look at the schedule of examination of class 8th given below.
Date sheet for class 8th of Supplementary Examinations
|Date And Day||Subject Name|
|11 Sept 2018
|12 Sept 2018
|Art (Drawing, Painting and Applied Art)
|13 Sept 2018
|14 Sept 2018
|15 Sept 2018
|17 Sept 2018
|18 Sept 2018
Time Table: To download your HPSOS 8th date sheet September 2018 Click Here.
- Timing of Examination: 8th class exam is of duration 3hrs 15 mins i.e 1:45 pm to 5:00 pm.
Official Website: hpbose.org.
How To Download HPSOS 8th Date Sheet September 2018
HPSOS 8th class schedule of examination is available in the pdf format. So, now to obtain with ease, follow the steps given below.
- First of all click over the link which is provided on this page.
- As you click on the link a new page will appear on the screen.
- Here your HPSOS 8th date sheet September 2018 in the pdf format.
- Check out the dates of the examinations, important instructions very carefully.
- After this download it and start your preparation for better performance.
Some Important Instructions
Here are some of the instructions which must be kept in mind while appearing for the examination. So, have a look at them.
- The question paper, as well as the answer sheet, will be provided to the students exactly at 1:45 pm.
- 15 minutes will be given to the students to read out the question paper very carefully and the examination will start from 2:00 pm.
- While answering the question make ensure that the question number will be same on your answer sheet as on the question paper.
- Wrong question number may result in loosing of the marks.
- The examination is of 3 hours duration. So, try to implement the time management skills and attempt all the questions of paper.
- In the examination hall, mobile phones and other electronic items are not allowed. If found so then strict action will be taken against that student.
- It is advised to all the students to reach at the examination centre five minutes prior to the scheduled timing.
How To Prepare for Examination
Are you looking for the way to start your preparation for your exams? Worry not we have provided here some simple steps, do follow them and start preparing.
- To give a start to your preparation firstly go through the syllabus of a subject.
- Make a list of all the relevant topics and start preparing each of them.
- Make your own schedule and start following it.
- Work on your weaker section as well as your speed by practicing more and more questions.
- Look at the previous year question papers, analyze the cutoff and the weightage of each topic.
- Do work on your mistakes and try to improve them.
- Take revision at least once before a day of examination.
All the Best! If you have any question regarding this. Please let us know. Do comment in the box provided below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.