HPBOSE Class 12 Date Sheet June 2019 is now available. The candidates who will be appearing in the compartment examination can now download their compartment date sheet from the direct link available on this page. However, the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) have released the class 12 compartment date sheet on its official website- hpbose.org. The compartment examination is a second chance provided by the board to qualify for the exam. Scroll down the page to know more about the HPBOSE 12th Compartment Date Sheet 2019.
HPBOSE 12th Compartment Date Sheet 2019
The board is going to conduct class 12 examination in 2 shift- morning and evening shift. However, the candidates have to enter the examination hall 15 minutes before the start time. As the first 15 minutes will be given to the candidate for reading and filling the answer sheet. Before moving forward let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates related to class 12 compartment examination 2019.
|HPBOSE Class 12 Compartment Time Table 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Time Table||12 May 2019|
|Commencement of Examination||01 June 2019|
|Last Date of Examination||10 June 2019|
|Declaration of Result||July 2019|
HPBOSE Class 12 Compartment Time Table 2019
|Date and Day of Examination||Morning Session||Evening Session|
|01 June 2019
Information Technology Enabled Services (ITES) (NSQF)
Travel and Tourism (NSQF)
|03 June 2019
Dance (Kathak/ Bharat Natyam)
Painting, Graphic, Sculpture and Applied Science
(Commercial Arts- 8:45 AM to 10:00 AM)
|04 June 2019
Human Ecology and Family Science (H.Sc)
|07 June 2019
Music (Hindustani Vocal/ Hindustani Instrumental Melodic)
|08 June 2019
Computer Science (I.P)
|10 June 2019
Time Table: Click Here to check your HPBOSE Class 12 Supplementary Time Table June 2019.
- The practical examination will be held from June 11, 2019, in their respective centre of examination.
- Practical examination will be conducted for those who were marked absent/ fail in the previous practical examination.
How to Download HPBOSE 12th Compartment Date Sheet 2019?
Before starting the preparation for class 12 supplementary examination, candidates should know the exam schedule. The time given for preparation is very less. So the candidates should make sure to prepare for the examination thoroughly. In order to download the compartment Time Table 2019, candidates need to follow a few basic steps. The steps are as follows:
Step.1- Firstly, click on the link provided on the page to visit the official website.
Step.2- After that, you will be redirected to a new page of the time table.
Step.3- On that page, you will see your class 12 time table
Step.4- You can check and download your time table for the future purpose.
Compartment Examination Schedule
The compartment examination will take place in two sessions:
- Morning Session: This session will start by 8:45 am and will continue until 12:00 pm.
- Evening Session: This session will start by 1:45 pm and will continue until 5:00 pm.
Important Instructions For Examination
Students should keep in mind the following instruction while appearing for the examination:
- The question paper and the answer book will be distributed at 8:45 am (morning session) and 1:45 pm (evening session).
- The first 15 minutes are given to facilitate the candidates to go through the question paper and fill the details present on the OMR sheet.
Preparation Tips for Examination
While preparing for the compartment examination, candidates should make sure that they follow a proper strategy. Some of the important tips that should be kept in mind while preparing for exams are as follows:
- Once the students have downloaded the time table, they should paste it on their wall and make a time table according to that only. Students should make sure that they give time to each subject equally and also take a break in between in order to give rest to the mind.
- Students should make sure that they dont avoid their meals in order to study. They should take proper and a healthy meal after every 3-4 hours. Students should also sleep on time and try to wake up early in the morning. They will feel fresh this way before start studying.
- In order to know how much to improve, students should solve previous year question paper and sample papers so that they know what are their strengths and weaknesses.
Official Website: dge.tn.gov.in
All the best!!
If you have any query regarding this then please let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.