HPBOSE 12th Compartment Admit Card June 2019 has been released. So, if you are going to appear for the upcoming exams then check and download their admit card through the link given below. Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (HPBOSE) has released the admit card on its official website- hpbose.org. To download the admit card students need to enter their name and the date of birth. Thus, to access it students need to follow certain steps provided here. Along with this, you can also go through the important dates, instructions and many more. So, have a look at the entire content given below.
HPBOSE 12th Compartment Admit Card 2019- Download
HP Open class 12th compartment admit card 2019 is available at the login. The compartment examinations are going to start in June. So, students get your admit card now. The admit card consists of the test centre details and the examination timings etc. Now, before attaining the admit card online first have a look at the table of the important dates given below.
|HPBOSE 12th Compartment Admit Card 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||30 May 2019|
|Examination Dates||01-10 Jun 2019|
Admit Card: To check and download the HPBOSE 12th Compartment Admit Card June 2019 Click Here
How To Download HPBOSE 12th Compartment Admit Card 2019
HPBOSE class 12th admit card is available at the login. Therefore, to obtain the admit card student need to follow certain steps provided below.
1st Step- Firstly, click on the link of the admit card available on this page.
2nd Step- As you click on the link a login window will appear on the screen.
3rd Step- Here you need to enter your name and the date of birth in the space provided.
4th Step- After the successful submission of the details, your HPBOSE class 12th Admit Card 2019 will appear on the screen.
5th Step- Check your admit card carefully and download it for the day of examination.
Details On HPBOSE 12th Compartment Admit Card June 2019
The compartment admit card consists of the following details. So, have a look at the points as given below.
- Name of Candidate
- Roll Number
- Board Name
- Examination Name
- Date of Birth
- Name of Subjects
- Examination Date
- Examination Timings
- Exam Centre details
- Important Instructions
List of Important Instructions
Before appearing for the examinations candidates are requested to keep in mind the following points in order to avoid the last minute rush.
- On the day of the examination, do not forget to carry your admit card and the other documents if required.
- The admit card consists of the details such as the examination name, test centre details, reporting timings. Thus, it is advised to all the candidates to go through them carefully and reach your respective exam centre on time.
- While downloading the admit card make ensure that all the details mentioned on it are mentioned correctly. In case of any discrepancy contact your respective exam authority immediately.
- Any electronic item such as th calculator, smart watches, Bluetooth devices, etc, are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Borrowing is not allowed inside the examination hall. Carry all the required stationery items, medicines if necessary and the water bottle.
Importance of Admit Card- Know Here
Admit card is the identity issued by the board to all the eligible candidates. To carry the admit card on the day of examination is as important to appear in the exams. Without it, students are not allowed to enter the examination hall. Here, we are with the Himachal Pradesh Board admit card for the students who are going to appear for the compartment exams. The board releases the admit card at the login. To access it students just need to enter the required information as provided above.