HP SOS 8th Admit Card March 2020 is now available. Students appearing for the March exams can now download their admit card. Himachal Pradesh State Open School (HPSOS) has released the admit card for class 8th on its official website- hpbose.org. A direct link to download HP SOS 8th Admit Card March 2020 has been provided on this page. The login details required to download HP Open Class 8th Admit Card 2020 is the name and the date of birth. Scroll down the page to know more.
HP SOS 8th Admit Card March 2020
Himachal Pradesh board is going to conduct the class 8th exams in the first week of March. Before this, all the students are provided with the admit card. Please note that the admit card is issued only to those students who have successfully registered themselves. Now, before moving forward, let us have a look at the table below to know the important date regarding class 8th admit card.
|HP SOS 8th Admit Card March 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||26 Feb 2020|
|Exam Dates||05 Mar – 19 Mar 2020|
Admit Card: To check and download your HP Open Class 8th Admit Card 2020 Click Here
How To Download Class 8th Admit Card 2020
Himachal Pradesh open board has released the admit card for class 8th students on its official website. Here, we have discussed the steps for downloading the admit card. The students can follow the same to download theirs.
Step.1- Firstly, the students need to click on the link provided on this page to download the admit card.
Step.2- As you do so, a new page with the login window appears on the screen.
Step.3- On this page, the students need to submit their name and date of birth in the space provided.
Step.5- Your admit card appears on the screen. The students can check and download the same for future purposes.
HP Open Class 8th Admit card 2020: Details
Admit card consists of some important details which a student should know before appearing for the exam. The list of details present on the admit card is as follows:
- Name of the Conducting Body
- Examination Name
- Student’s name
- Respective Class
- Roll Number
- Enrollment Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- List of Subjects
- Subject Code
- Test Centre Details
- Exam Timings
- Some Important Instructions
General Instruction For Examination: Know Here
Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the preparation tips which should be kept in mind while appearing for the exam. The students can have a look at it below.
- Before leaving your place, make sure that you are carrying all the important documents required at the exam hall.
- Maintain silence and stay in the queue at the time of frisking and verification of documents.
- During the exam, no student is allowed to go anywhere in between the exams. You can either go before the exam or after the exam.
- Please make sure that you sit on the seat allotted to you in the exam hall.
- Students are not allowed to interact with one another during the exam without the permission of the invigilator present at that time.
- Any kind of unwanted stationery items are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Unnecessary electronic gadget such as mobile phones, calculators, pagers, smartwatches etc are not allowed inside the exam hall. If found any will be kept outside the exam hall.
- Any student found using unfair means practices will not be allowed to give the further examination. Also, strict actions will be taken against such students.
- Before leaving the exam hall, the students need to submit their respective answer script to the invigilator present at that time.
- No student will be allowed to leave the exam hall before the end time of the exam.
Official Website: hpbose.org
All the best for exams!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comments in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.