HP SOS 12th Date Sheet September 2019 has been released. As per the notice, the examinations are going to commence from September 12 and continue till September 26. The entire date sheet is provided on this page. So, students note down these dates and start preparing. Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) announce the notification regarding HP SOS Class 12 Date sheet 2019 on its website hpbose.org. However, you can also check the date sheet diectly from this page. HP SOS 12th Date Sheet is available in a pdf format. Candidate can check more details related to HP SOS Class 12 Date sheet 2019 from this page below.
Latest: HP SOS class 12th result for September session has been released. To check it visit the link below
HP SOS 12th Date Sheet September 2019
HPBOSE conducts the examinations twice a year. One in the month of March and the other in the month of September. Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) give students a chance to reappear for the exam. On August 21, HP Board has released the date sheet online.The admissions for the same held in the month of July. Last year the examination for class 12th conducted from September 11. Now, let’s check out the examination dates of this year.
Examination Timings: 8:45 am to 12 noon
|Date and Day||Subject Name|
|12 Sept 2019|
|13 Sept 2019|
|Physical Education |
Computer Science (I.P)
|14 Sept 2019|
|16 Sept 2019|
|17 Sept 2019|
|18 Sept 2019|
|19 Sept 2019|
|20 Sept 2019|
|21 Sept 2019|
|23 Sept 2019|
|24 Sept 2019|
|Automobiles (NSQF) (Fast Track)|
Healthcare (NSQF) (Fast Track)
Information Technology Enable Services (ITES) (NSQF) (Fast Track)
Security (NSQF) (Fast Track)
Retail (NSQF) (Fast Track)
Travel & Tourism (NSQF)
|25 Sept 2019|
& Family Science (H.Sc)
|26 Sept 2019|
Time Table:To check the availibilty of HP SOS 12th Date Sheet 2019 Click Here
Practical Examinations: Soon after the completion of the theory exams, the practical exams get conducted from September 30 to October 04, 2019.
How to Download the HP SOS 12th Date Sheet September 2019?
HP Open board class 12th date sheet releases online. Thus, students can go through the following steps as given below.
1st Step- Firstly, click on the link of the date sheet available on this page. Or you can also visit its official website.
2nd Step- After the first step you have to click on the “SOS” given on the Home Page
3rd Step- You will see a new window where you have click on the “SOS Date Sheet”.
4th Step– Now, here the date sheet for the class 12th.
5th Step– Download the date sheet and save it for future reference.
Details of the HP SOS 12th Date Sheet September 2019
Candidates will see some information on the Date sheet of Class 12th when it releases. Candidates can check the representation of the same details given below:
- Board Name
- Name of the School
- School Code
- Respective Class
- Date of Examination
- Day of Examination
- Time Slot of Examination
- Some Important Instruction
Preparation Tips for Class 12th Examination
Candidates can check the preparations tips given below for scoring marks in the Class 12th examination:
- Schedule- Candidates are advised to follow a healthy schedule in which they have enough time for studying the subjects and to rest as well
- Revise- Starting early for preparation will give you enough time to revise the subjects. And clear any doubts you found.
- Practice- “Practice makes a man perfect” candidates need to remember to practice what their learning and revising. It will help you in remembering the things they’re reading.
- Don’t Stress- Stress won’t help you it will create a chaos in your head. So it’s better to take rest and follow the schedule you have created for yourself.
- Previous Year Question Paper- Start preparing from the previous year question paper, this will give you an idea of how the question is portrayed in the question paper.
Some Important Instructions
Along with the dates of the examinations, the HP Board has also provided some of the important instructions. So, go through them before appearing for the exams.
- The question paper of all the subjects provided only in single series.
- The question number must be mention correctly on the answer sheet same as that on your question paper.
- 15 minutes before the examination timings the question paper gets distributed among the students. So, reach your respective exam centre before 8:45 am.
Allotment of Examination Center
Candidates some times are not satisfied from the allotted examination center. So we are providing some information related to it for you:
- The Board reserves every right to allot the theory or practical examination center of the candidate. Candidates can not challenge the authority in any court of law.
- Examination center for students of HPSOS will be fixed by keeping multiple things in the mind like the seating capacity, the object of fair conduct of examination or other administrative reasons.
- However, fixation of examination center happens in some following aspects like if SOS study centers have 25 candidates in class or more, The examination center is conducting examination for the regular students, Before, creating an SOS examination center is only possible. If that examination center also conducts examination for the regular students as well.
- The HPSOS will not inform any candidates about the allotment of the examination centers through an imitation letter or email. Students have to obtain the information with the study center or on the official website.
- Only students who have their name in the list sent to the examination center. Supplied by the HPSOS or who have the permission in writing. From the secretary/controller of the HPSOS/HPBOSE will be allowed to appear for the allotted examination center in the registered subjects.
Official Website- hpbose.org
All The Best!
If you have any query regarding this then do comment through the box given below!